Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim (1511 Views)

A Yoruba Muslim Lady For Marriage / Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions... / Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by 9jayes: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
I've been hearing yoruba-muslim up and down, abeg which tribe be that?
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by Basic123: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
9jayes:
I've been hearing yoruba-muslim up and down, abeg which tribe be that?
It's a devisive word coined by a tribe that thinks illogically and dying from being jealous of the great Afonjas religious diversity.They develop stomach ache from the peaceful co-existence such that Mrs fashola,Mrs flora Ajimobi,mrs toyin saraki,mrs remi tinubu,that are all great Christians among yorubas married great muslims among yorubas.

To know how jealous illogical the descendants of Clifford orji could be,read this:

lolz....they are always as illogical has illogicality itself.
1.yorubas are not to be trusted but FFK,fayose,Dino
melaye,bukola saraki and bode George are their heroes

2.we want biafra but they couldn't demand for it when
their adopted son GEJ was the president.

3.we own lagos but the oba of lagos is not HRM oba
chukwumerije chioma okoro.

4.we want biafra but still participated in 2015 election
in nigeria and they couldn't recall all their sons serving
in leadership capacity in nigeria.

5.They are not coward but their father ojukwu
absconded to ivory coast from war leaving his 3000
000 followers to be massacred.

6.we love ojukwu but the party APGA founded by him
is in comatose while they are embracing PDP founded
by fulanis(babangida and co) all around.

7.APC is a yoruba/fulani party but ken nnamani,kalu
and co have decamped to that same party.

8.we own 75percent of lagos yet tinubu,a yoruba man
is lagos biggest landlord to the again.

9.We are self -reliant!...but they will not stop blame-
shifting(yoruba-betrayed us) as if yoruba had a
convenant with them from Adam

10.Yoruba Muslims are anti-igbo yet bukola saraki,a
yoruba muslim is their hero.

11.we love ojukwu,but when the same ojukwu
contested for president in 2003 they decided to vote
fulani party the PDP .

12.Awolowo orchestrated how we met our waterloo at
the civil war by betraying ojukwu,we must ate him and
his tribesmen but ojukwu described the same awolowo
as "the best president Nigeria never had".

13.Wole soyinka became their sworn enemy and a
mad professor simply because he said the truth by
saying "the former first lady of the country they HATE
is a mear appendages to power".But the same wole
soyinka was imprisoned fighting for the country they
LOVE biafra.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by tekobor(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Poster above me though. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by 9jayes: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
@Basic123 u mean Tinibu, Saraki, Ajimobi and Fashola are afonjas while their wives are yorubs?
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by Basic123: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
9jayes:
@Basic123 u mean Tinibu, Saraki, Ajimobi and Fashola are afonjas while their wives are yorubs?
Afonja=yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mostly ilorin people
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by tinz: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
It's illogical with the way some miopic people think. Sometimes I wonder if some people are born without brain @basic123.

Judging from you already passed judgement on some tribe as to how they claim this or that yet they still remain in an entity called Nigeria.
If you ever been to the school. have you noticed why history is no more thought in schools or the role the UK and US played in the so called war so as to protect their interest. If history is to be told. Don't you remember the war was fought. In about 3 years which the Almighty Nigerian government claim to annihilate in 2 months. I must tell you the sole reason Nigeria is existing today is cus of the UK and US. Aside that you all know the Easterners can annihilate you people in just about amonth. Believe it or not. I advise you go back to school so you brain can be reformatted that's if you still have one

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by Miner13: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Usman danfodio sons and daughters
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by luminouz(m): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
tinz:
It's illogical with the way some miopic people think. Sometimes I wonder if some people are born without brain @basic123.

Judging from you already passed judgement on some tribe as to how they claim this or that yet they still remain in an entity called Nigeria.
If you ever been to the school. have you noticed why history is no more thought in schools or the role the UK and US played in the so called war so as to protect their interest. If history is to be told. Don't you remember the war was fought. In about 3 years which the Almighty Nigerian government claim to annihilate in 2 months. I must tell you the sole reason Nigeria is existing today is cus of the UK and US. Aside that you all know the Easterners can annihilate you people in just about amonth. Believe it or not. I advise you go back to school so you brain can be reformatted that's if you still have one
' Aside dat u all know d easterners can annihilate u people in just about one month'........What's with u guys n empty headed boasting? Were u even conceived at that time?

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by Presh900(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Na them..

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by ojun50(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Niger delta
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by 9jayes: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Presh900:
Na them..
Them who?
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Yoruba Muslim??
Tribe ??

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Yoruba-muslim.

its not a tribe,na citizens of the muslim part of the afonja country gringringrin

some nlanders sha...

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by Basic123: 6:45am On Apr 30, 2017
luminouz:

' Aside dat u all know d easterners can annihilate u people in just about one month'........What's with u guys n empty headed boasting? Were u even conceived at that time?
lolz...Another "bragging" and " chest beating".You guyz and empty chest beating are like

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by luminouz(m): 6:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Basic123:
lolz...Another "bragging" and " chest beating".You guyz and empty chest beating are like
I was bragging bro...I quoted a nigga who did!
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by babyfaceafrica: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2017
Ki lo pa Iya ijebu?
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Ki lo pa Iya ijebu?
ibeere
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by Basic123: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2017
luminouz:
I was bragging bro...I quoted a nigga who did!
I am sorry bro.
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by 9jayes: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2017
MissCuppy:
Yoruba Muslim??
Tribe ??
You can laf for Africa
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by olab059(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
tinz:

If you ever been to the school. have you noticed why history is no more thought in schools or the role the UK and US played in the so called war so as to protect their interest. If history is to be told. Don't you remember the war was fought. In about 3 years which the Almighty Nigerian government claim to annihilate in 2 months. I must tell you the sole reason Nigeria is existing today is cus of the UK and US. Aside that you all know the[b] Easterners can annihilate you people in just about amonth.[/b] Believe it or not. I advise you go back to school so you brain can be reformatted that's if you still have one

Chest beating. Typical of igbo people. Superiority complex dey always worry you people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by technicallyrich(m): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
When we say afonjas we mean yoruba people in general.and we ss and se know that they are the dirtiest tribes in west Africa.more over if you are dealing with a yoruba man or woman be very careful because they are born betrayals and finally they have accepted that they are slaves to the fulani people lest I forget they are also mostly fraudsters and their women are so cheap but very dirty.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by Basic123: 7:10am On May 01, 2017
technicallyrich:
When we say afonjas we mean yoruba people in general.and we ss and se know that they are the dirtiest tribes in west Africa.more over if you are dealing with a yoruba man or woman be very careful because they are born betrayals and finally they have accepted that they are slaves to the fulani people lest I forget they are also mostly fraudsters and their women are so cheap but very dirty.
lolz....Igbos will not kill other tribes,not only yorubas,with their bad mouthing to "superiorize" their inferiority complex.But remove SS,they're not as inferior as you are.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by 9jayes: 7:17am On May 01, 2017
technicallyrich:

Which tribe you belong
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by tinz: 1:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Basic123:
It's a devisive word coined by a tribe that thinks illogically and dying from being jealous of the great Afonjas religious diversity.They develop stomach ache from the peaceful co-existence such that Mrs fashola,Mrs flora Ajimobi,mrs toyin saraki,mrs remi tinubu,that are all great Christians among yorubas married great muslims among yorubas.

To know how jealous illogical the descendants of Clifford orji could be,read this:

lolz....they are always as illogical has illogicality itself.
1.yorubas are not to be trusted but FFK,fayose,Dino
melaye,bukola saraki and bode George are their heroes

2.we want biafra but they couldn't demand for it when
their adopted son GEJ was the president.

3.we own lagos but the oba of lagos is not HRM oba
chukwumerije chioma okoro.

4.we want biafra but still participated in 2015 election
in nigeria and they couldn't recall all their sons serving
in leadership capacity in nigeria.

5.They are not coward but their father ojukwu
absconded to ivory coast from war leaving his 3000
000 followers to be massacred.

6.we love ojukwu but the party APGA founded by him
is in comatose while they are embracing PDP founded
by fulanis(babangida and co) all around.

7.APC is a yoruba/fulani party but ken nnamani,kalu
and co have decamped to that same party.

8.we own 75percent of lagos yet tinubu,a yoruba man
is lagos biggest landlord to the again.

9.We are self -reliant!...but they will not stop blame-
shifting(yoruba-betrayed us) as if yoruba had a
convenant with them from Adam

10.Yoruba Muslims are anti-igbo yet bukola saraki,a
yoruba muslim is their hero.

11.we love ojukwu,but when the same ojukwu
contested for president in 2003 they decided to vote
fulani party the PDP .

12.Awolowo orchestrated how we met our waterloo at
the civil war by betraying ojukwu,we must ate him and
his tribesmen but ojukwu described the same awolowo
as "the best president Nigeria never had".

13.Wole soyinka became their sworn enemy and a
mad professor simply because he said the truth by
saying "the former first lady of the country they HATE
is a mear appendages to power".But the same wole
soyinka was imprisoned fighting for the country they
LOVE biafra.

I read through this words of yours, found nothing but hatred. Your mind is so filled with hatred that it occupies your hand writing. Truth is most policies layer down today are in favour of few people take or leave it is your choice. Example ..... Why is it that I have to travel to Lagos or Abuja in other to leave the country? Why is it that the state can refine it own resources? Why is it that the military and DSS is 80 or more of Hausa and Yoruba? Why is it that the military hardware are all located in the North more questions to ask but will like to get clearification on this few ones

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by hoMegas(m): 3:21am On Jun 10, 2017
Any Yoruba that listens to the Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian division of our tribe is a fool. We are a strong tribe who have proven time and time again our courage. Such calls are a ploy of division used against our tribe by the enemy.......the Igbo and Hausa Fulani.
We must however not forget that before any religion, we are Yoruba first
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by hoMegas(m): 3:24am On Jun 10, 2017
Miner13:
Usman danfodio sons and daughters
you mean oduduwa. Descendants of nameless forefathers. When ours where busy conquering yours were cradling goatskin bags and trading with iron rings. Foolish.
Well the apples never fall far from the tree
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by hoMegas(m): 3:27am On Jun 10, 2017
Presh900:
Na them..
we are proud. At least we are moving forward. By the way those marks were giving to us over 700 years ago by Alaafin sango do you sons of nameless forefathers know any igbo man who lived that long ago
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by hoMegas(m): 3:31am On Jun 10, 2017
technicallyrich:
you live in Ibadan right. Well just hope this useless view of yours is kept bouncing in your empty head because if it accidentally gets opc boys will change your show. Daughters of British slaves and nameless forefathers
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by hoMegas(m): 3:34am On Jun 10, 2017
technicallyrich:
hoe stinking mouth. What about chidinma okeke and the legend of the slanted cucumber. Yoruba right. Or the us ranking of most polluted cities in the world.......your very own Onitsha leads that ranking
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by hoMegas(m): 3:37am On Jun 10, 2017
The truth is that you people never wore clothes until the British clothed you. That you lived in small villages while we the Yoruba are the first metropolitan people in west Africa. You were busy sacrificing your twins while we were creating one of west Africa's largest empires. Your insults to afonja is a slight to your own race as he was not only the supreme generalissimo of oyos army but he won 28 battles in his entire career. Using the name afonja to insult any Yoruba person is an insult to your nameless forefathers
The majority of Igbo in Lagos are not only petty traders and hawkers but also import fake products that endanger the nation. You people should stop deceiving yourselves we the Yoruba pray day by day for Biafra
At least it will stop the influx of fake product

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by bamdly(m): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
tinz:

I read through this words of yours, found nothing but hatred. Your mind is so filled with hatred that it occupies your hand writing. Truth is most policies layer down today are in favour of few people take or leave it is your choice. Example ..... Why is it that I have to travel to Lagos or Abuja in other to leave the country? Why is it that the state can refine it own resources? Why is it that the military and DSS is 80 or more of Hausa and Yoruba? Why is it that the military hardware are all located in the North more questions to ask but will like to get clearification on this few ones
hmm it not hand writing
I think he wrote it through text

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Misconceptions Did You Have About Sex Before You Lost Your Virginity? / How Do You Deal With A Gf That Is Pushing U To Get Married? / My Profile Got Edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.