Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David (33150 Views)

Subscribe To IROKOTV For #3000 For One Year Plan / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Classickid(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
RIP Freeman. His contributions and comments made me to notice his intelligence. Rest on

1 Like

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by juman(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Condolence to the family.
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Divay22(f): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Keep resting Dave cry cry cry cry
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:
Today makes it exactly a year we lost our brother and friend to the cold hands of death.

We love and miss you our dear brother.

Adieu! MAY we meet at the cosmic gate. cry cry cry

Even on days, I acted an anonymous member of the forum, you will always seek out a line to draw me out...You were an unknown brother, an unrepentant critic of my Biafra belief, always bashing me for osu caste system in Igbo land which though nonexistent presently to the best of knowledge but you held on to bashing me for it, drew me to comment on your philosophical jargons, made a friend and brother out of me but NEVER allowed us to meet before traveling to paradise. Surely, I will catch up with you there some day...Rest in Peace Beloved Friend and Brother!!! I miss your presence here!!! Goodnight!!!
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
Rest in peace brother.

He was actually one of the first persons on Nairaland i noticed.

Even in his write ups,he was a Gentleman. If i remember correctly,he studied Philosophy and had lots of Philosophical quotings.

May God give his family the fortitude his exit created.

Always,the good ones die first.

Rest in peace.

Seun
Lalasticlacla
Mynd44
Fynestboi
Obynoscopy

Oya make una show make we remember this Nairalander.

To the OP thanks.

Even on days, I acted an anonymous member of the forum, you will always seek out a line to draw me out...You
were an unknown brother, an unrepentant critic of my Biafra belief, always bashing me for osu caste system in
Igbo land which though nonexistent presently to the best of knowledge but you held on to bashing me for it,
drew me to comment on your philosophical jargons, made a friend and brother out of me but NEVER allowed us
to meet before traveling to paradise. Surely, I will catch up with you there some day...Rest in Peace Beloved
Friend and Brother!!! I miss your presence here!!! Goodnight!!!

1 Like

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Aceed: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Going by his beliefs, that there is no life after death, no heaven, no hell, no God, no satan...

I'll be justified to say there is no need for all these frivolities because he is non-existent!
undecided
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by uglodoh(f): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
rip
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by themonk(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:
Today makes it exactly a year we lost our brother and friend to the cold hands of death.

I clearly remember this guy, he even sent me a PM and I never replied it was after his death that I saw the PM. I felt so bad, I really loved seeing him around, I don't want to think about the controversy surrounding his death and I hope he found peace wherever he is.

1 Like

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by NoRetreat(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
It was a rude shock that brought the reality of death to humanity when your Sun suddenly set before it's time. Continue to rest in the bossom of our Lord. You are no longer part of this pain and wailing . RIP
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by TinaAnita(f): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
RIP bruh! I just learnt of his demise now. Too bad
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by paschal47(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rest on brother even if we never met
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by miki001(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
slip well
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
RiP bro
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Laveda(f): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Really sad

Rest on Freeman David cry
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by GindoX(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
How home take die?
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by OlanreJohnson: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
The hard truth---I know we are mourning but the guy was anti-Biafran and I am IPOB. He never sympathized when young Biafran souls were cut down by bloodthirsty soldiers. This is truth but I sympathize with his family.

Ok RIP.
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by adegoke93: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
RIP
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by AreaFada2: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
RIP
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by excess4luv: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
rest on soldier, already Free from the worries here.
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by MiddleDimension: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
hello! I am just hearing of this guy for the first time and i would like to see his profile so i can check out on his posts and see his most talked about phylosophy. What was his moniker?
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Mospring(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
free from earthly fate; RIP!
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Omotayor123(f): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:

oh my God! why bring this up again

I Miss him lyk....he surely can't be forgotten so soon.
Continue to rest in peace my Good Online Friend Freemanan.- Freemandave

*Sad Mood* ;'(
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Omotayor123(f): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
I wish I had chat him up that Morning cool
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Onwando(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
rip man
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Omotayor123(f): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
MiddleDimension:
hello! I am just hearing of this guy for the first time and i would like to see his profile so i can check out on his posts and see his most talked about phylosophy. What was his moniker?
He was a good guy.

he uses the moniker Freemanan & Later FreemanDave
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by opylas(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
This guy is d.e.a.d.?? Wow!
Such intelligence. R.I.P.
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by AkinPhysicist: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Freeman - the original sapiosexual. RIP. We will always remember you.
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by AkinPhysicist: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
OlanreJohnson:
The hard truth---I know we are mourning but the guy was anti-Biafran and I am IPOB. He never sympathized when young Biafran souls were cut down by bloodthirsty soldiers. This is truth but I sympathize with his family.

Ok RIP.

1 Like

Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Prudentialfrank(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
R.I.P Freeman
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by MrLeno(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
This day remains the blackest day in my life yet. That call that came bearing this most unfortunate news still rings in my head. I miss you my brother, my friend. God continually keep you in his bosom, Lekun.
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by rosebuzz(f): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rest in peace freeman.
Re: One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David by Caramelemperor: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Family Photos Of Five Female Generations / Odoma Veronica: Family Of Benue Lady Languishing In Lagos Prison Calls For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.