Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. (2178 Views)

I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by Leriebloom(f): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Replying mentions in a bullshit thread from a bullcrap writer try to justify her crappy post!!

You talk like you are frustrated. grin I don't want a mad man on my case grin grin grin so I am going to let you go because I don't know how to handle a stvpid person who has got no chill grin grin
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by Leriebloom(f): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol, true,
' could be due to child trauma possibly, or some just enjoy it sha,
no be some people dey enjoy bsdm, abi na bdsm fantasies.

Rarely happen to guys, except for same-sex relationship, where it could be possible.

Abnormal is the new normal now

Lmao @ Bdsm fantasies. They v got to get their brains checked grin
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by BiafranBushBoy: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

You talk like you are frustrated. grin I don't want a mad man on my case grin grin grin so I am going to let you go because I don't know how to handle a stvpid person who has got no chill grin grin

Lol... I knew it would get to this...

Calling someone who can pay for your postgraduate frustrated??

Lol... cheesy

That your boy Frnd is poor and broke doesn't make any guy who castigates your write up frustrated!!

Now piss off and go look for how to better your life... You are running out of time!!
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by AlexCk: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lmao @ Bdsm fantasies. They v got to get their brains checked grin

Lol,
I guess they confuse pain with pleasure, or vice versa
tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by Youngpo413: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Men and women deceiving themselves all in the name of relationship.
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by thowbie7ven(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

Not true. Guys do it too. I am proud to say I av never done it because I find it disgusting. Dated a guy that was always doing it. I suspected but I never said a word until he saw something I had told him about earlier and his eyes couldn't carry it so he spoke. I gave it to him hard. Which kind play?
So guy ladies are not always the first. It goes both ways.
He sees your unclothedness every now and then!...which is more private between your unclothedness and your stupid phone?...so because i'm dating you, i have no right to touch your phone but I could have sex with you anyhow and go extra mile to eat ur punny....your assertion is stale!...what if you're married, you'll equally tell ur husband not to touch ur phone because it's your "private" material bah?...na me go break that your stupid phone!...naija girls with their bimbo heads...

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by Leriebloom(f): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... I knew it would get to this...

Calling someone who can pay for your postgraduate frustrated??

Lol... cheesy

That your boy Frnd is poor and broke doesn't make any guy who castigates your write up frustrated!!

Now piss off and go look for how to better your life... You are running out of time!!

Says the frustrated bush boy. grin grin Grow up, become a man and stop attacking women. Only little boys have the time for that shit.
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by Leriebloom(f): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol,
I guess they confuse pain with pleasure, or vice versa
tongue tongue tongue

That's f*cked up
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by mykel25(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
M coming
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by AlexCk: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

That's f*cked up

Lol,

Well, shiit happens , lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by BiafranBushBoy: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

Says the frustrated bush boy. grin grin Grow up, become a man and stop attacking women. Only little boys have the time for that shit.

!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by Leriebloom(f): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

No beauty No Brains!!

Where went your senses??

Does bullshiting a post amounts to attacking women??

Another *Bra**nless girl on the loose*

Just drop it. I am really not in the mood for you right now. So let's end this here.
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by Draei: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dirty fights, hmmm!
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by BiafranBushBoy: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

Just drop it. I am really not in the mood for you right now. So let's end this here.

Lol... I thought you knew how to spell "Frustrated"... Wanted to show you a bit!!

That your broke ass guy is managing you despite you having a low I....q.. doesn't mean that everyone fancies the same thing!!

If not for ban ehh...

Now piss off!!
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by Leriebloom(f): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... I thought you knew how to spell "Frustrated"... Wanted to show you a bit!!

That your broke ass guy is managing you without brains doesn't mean everyone fancies the same thing!!

If not for ban ehh...

Now piss off!!

Coming from a broke senseless fvckin a$$ nigga I am surprised. grin grin Go and choke on your spit you senseless f00l. Jump off a cliff.. I guess that's the only thing your life is useful for. Bloody fagg*t . So you piss off!!
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by oluwashedy: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Your intro sounds like one of the audios I've listened to about toxic relationships.... Very rich and expository

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by BiafranBushBoy: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

Coming from a broke senseless fvckin a$$ nigga I am surprised. grin grin Go and choke on your spit you senseless f00l. Jump off a cliff.. I guess that's the only thing your life is useful for. Bloody fagg*t . So you piss off!!

if only you had beauty, it could have complimented the missing sen....se

lol... but...

Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by Leriebloom(f): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

if only you had beauty, it could have complimented the missing sense!!

lol... but...
Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by Leriebloom(f): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
oluwashedy:
Your intro sounds like one of the audios I've listened to about toxic relationships.... Very rich and expository

Thank you.
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by BiafranBushBoy: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?

This is the same question you kept asking and all your 10 Ex BF's dum...ped you like a piece of shi......t...

Then you come here to spew trash calling it a post...

I would have insulted you... But nature already did ThT to you...

Lol... cheesy
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by Leriebloom(f): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

This is the same question you keep asking and all your 10 Ex BF's dump you like a piece of shit...

Then you come here to spew trash calling it a post...

I would have insulted you... But nature already did ThT to you...

Lol... cheesy

Really? grin You really are the brainless one here sha.
Crawl back inside your mother and don't come back out again until you've matured into a proper human being.
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by BiafranBushBoy: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

Really? grin You really are the brainless one here sha.
Crawl back inside your mother and don't come back out again until you've matured into a proper human being.

Hahahaha...

seems we have derailed enough of the useless thread...

see you when you open another useless one...

BTW... Do you have a special affinity for useless things??
(Just a question, not an insult)

stay safe and byeeeee

Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by Fuckshiit: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Höly Fúçking shíít!
cheesy

"No beauty No brainz" cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
You just said the Truth, i mean i started checking my partners phone when i was suspecting her, and i finally saw that i was not and can never be the only guy in her life, i mean what does some girls gain from dating different guys.at the same time.
Alondrah:
Truth be said, it's not a nice thing to invade one's partner's privacy. But not checking your partner's phone should be because you respect him or her or you find it boring and not because you are scared to find out some bitter truths. Simply put: Partners shouldn't take advantage of privacy to cheat.
Some individuals are in toxic relationships but they are too scared to get out. A word of advice: Don't kill yourself so soon, if you do, your partner will move on with someone bettersmiley
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by Leriebloom(f): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahaha...

seems we have derailed enough of the useless thread...

see you when you open another useless one...

BTW... Do you have a special affinity for useless things??

stay safe and byeeeee
I’d tell you to go Bleep yourself, but that would be cruel and unusual punishment. So stay safe too fagg0t
Re: How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. by BiafranBushBoy: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

I’d tell you to go Bleep yourself, but that would be cruel and unusual punishment. So stay safe too fagg0t

(1) (2) (Reply)

"A Man Who Can't Beat Up His Wife Is A Shame To Manhood": Nigerian Guy (pics) / I Don't Know What To Do. / Anytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.