Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' (41497 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon / Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Krisddon: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Whatever! GEJ remains a hero!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by budusky05(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
After stealing from us they publish books to tell us how it was done

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Dahkogrin007(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
My problem now is that we dnt av power supply in my area for d past 48hrs and I need to charge my phone..... Jonathan problem shld go rest biko
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by sunshineV(f): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
I smell Tetris
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by 2cato: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
The fool is now trying to extricate himself from the mess he's created since popular commentary about his views regarding the elections doesn't seem to be in his favour.

Is he trying to say Adeniyi wasn't quoting him verbatim? Why is he just coming out to say this?

Being a dolt is bad, but what is worse is being one and believing you are a smart alec.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Semper247(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lol....

The thing pain our hero. He probably was under the influence of shepe when he was granting the interview.

#Ourherowasdrunk

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Dmitri5(m): 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bubu be like grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Next will be movie producers preparing to release a film about 2015 election,we are still behind unwilling to get over the past... like a driver moving forward while looking at the rear mirror

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by xangerar: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mophasa:
I knew there were some flaws in some extracts from the book

Am not surprised since the author is an afonja from the brown roof Republic
Jonathan referred to the Respondents and not the author. The Respondents cut across the country. David Mark and Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi are not "Afonja". Let's slow down on this now - usual ethnic chants.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Lordsocrates: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
g
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by totorimi: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
This GEJ keeps on showing high level intelligence just imagine his apt response. I mean no time to join issues just to let everyone be aware that the book is a composition of distorted facts that's all. If you want the real deal go to the main actors not story tellers and people seeking political relevance.

If it were some ex president I used to know they would have gone on an epistle of how in 1973 things used to be and then end up blaming the whole federation but themselves. There's definitely a difference in a man that went to school and kill and go soldiers cum politicians.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by ElsonMorali: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lol. I'm trying to picture GEJ actually sitting down to read a book.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by kingthreat(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
hobermener:
Jonathan's greatest sin was not corruption, heck no! It wasn't cluelessness or incompetence. His greatest sin was being a southern Christian president from a minority tribe.
Had Jonathan being a fulani Muslim from the core north, trust me these paid zombies and bmc guys would have sucked all the cum outta his díck, extolling his numerous achievements and explaining to us how Jonathan was the best thing that ever happened to us after sliced bread grin cheesy

And before you foolishly contradict my assertion, look at the fulani disaster of a president, and the dick riding he still enjoys from the core north, after breaking every record there is to break as regards awful, despicable governance!

Retarrded post

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Achiles: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
vengertime:
Thiefnubuu is a terrorist

You're so daft. How dare you associate Tinubu with terrorism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by guychidile: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
my ears is on ground,waiting..!
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by dking123: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
hobermener:
Jonathan's greatest sin was not corruption, heck no! It wasn't cluelessness or incompetence. His greatest sin was being a southern Christian president from a minority tribe.
Had Jonathan being a fulani Muslim from the core north, trust me these paid zombies and bmc guys would have sucked all the cum outta his díck, extolling his numerous achievements and explaining to us how Jonathan was the best thing that ever happened to us after sliced bread grin cheesy

And before you foolishly contradict my assertion, look at the fulani disaster of a president, and the dick riding he still enjoys from the core north, after breaking every record there is to break as regards awful, despicable governance!
Thank you. May God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Mophasa(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
The fool is now trying to extricate himself from the mess he's created since popular commentary about his views regarding the elections doesn't seem to be in his favour.

Is he trying to say Adeniyi wasn't quoting him verbatim? Why is he just coming out to say this?

Being a dolt is bad, but what is worse is being one and believing you are a smart alec.

Wow! It has now come down to the tribe of the author!

I bet the Ijaw elders who put the blame for his loss squarely on him were also Afonjas.

Aren't you people ashamed of yourselves.

No one would see this obviously stupid comments, but when omenkalives makes his, some some wretched emotional misfits would start crawling on their bellies in and out of his mentions, telling him he's responsible for what this once enjoyable forum has been turned into.

What a pity.

Too much of hate is not good for your system

Besides how come you never condemn the activities of herdsmen killing your people in benue

It's not easy to work for bmc this days sad

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by NothingDoMe: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
No one would see this obviously stupid comments, but when omenkalives makes his, some some wretched emotional misfits would start crawling on their bellies in and out of his mentions, telling him he's responsible for what this once enjoyable forum has been turned into.
Nobody blames you. We blame Buhari for everything

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by hobermener: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
kingthreat:

Retarrded post
Kiss the truth!!!
Abacha the legendary kleptomaniac of our time is still being celebrated by the north, and your terrorist of a president
Why??
Just for being from the core north!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Caramelemperor: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
hobermener:

Leave story. Jonathan is simply not leadership material. He was damn too weak!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Adewale9(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Aboki give me Kunu Abeg...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by lanre4411(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mophasa:
I knew there were some flaws in some extracts from the book

Am not surprised since the author is an afonja from the brown roof Republic
all I know is that vote from biafra doesn't matter for anyone to be Nigeria president 2015 election have proof that

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by ajalawole(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
divinehand2003:
Hmmmm

When I first saw the title of the book,"Against the run of play", I thought it was describing another El Classico
for ur mind abi sad. Na Manchester derby cheesy . If sir Alex wrote such book with same title can't imagine how interesting it would be. I respect sir Alex, tho am a die hard chelsea fan cheesy
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by FuckDModz: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Zz
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by ipobbigot7: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jonathan should should shut up his ugly mouth.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by slivertongue: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
well i know there are alot of speculations called fact in the book but GEJ should hold his peace.

The author released the book at the wrong time, making it look like he wrote the book with GEJ providing the information.
This book could heat up the polity. 2015 is still fresh on the mind of many especially the poor who were scammed by a faction of the ruling class

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by FullDepth1: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
qualityovenbake:
It's over two years you lost the presidential election. So now is the right right time to defend your presidency rather than keeping quite and letting other people tell your story for you.

Patience my dear.... Exercise Patience!

When the time is right, You'd be stunned... Just relax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by jelel6: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
hobermener:

Kiss the truth!!!
Abacha the legendary kleptomaniac of our time is still being celebrated by the north, and your terrorist of a president
Why??
Just for being from the core north!!!!!!!!

guy clear dust from your eyes first abeg.
Ibori is regarded as a hero in delta state.
patience jonathan's case with the EFCC is seen as a witch hunt.
odds are you're from either of those two state.

I dont here the northerners making noise about dasuki's trail. they care less.

It seems it's only in nigeria education don't determine the level of reasoning of its people.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by lemolemo: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
mbaboy:
That's an elder statesman speaking. God bless you Goodluck Jonathan
God bless ke! May God punish him abeg. No one in modern time messed up tomorrow for Nigerian youth like Jonathan did. He was corrupt, wasteful and clueless to the Max ! Stealing is not corruption is still fresh in mind, no major corruption case victory against any politician during his time, he gave state pardon to diepreye a man convicted of corruption by a competent court. Money seized in UK from Ibori alone can train 10000 deltan as a medical doctor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. / Caption This Photo! Rochas $ Deputy speaker Emeka after election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.