Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

More Revelations About Introverts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Revelations About Introverts (3433 Views)

14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Revelations About Introverts by arsenic33(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
I almost wept when I read an earlier post about antroverts because I'm the chief introvert..... God knows why He created them that way. I use to think its abnormal not to be sociable, stay away from crowd and people. In continuation of an earlier post, Here are more revelations about introverts

10. Introverts are very good cook. They wanna cook for that person they love every time 24/7. An introvert guy prefers cooking for his bae than taking her out. Not because he's broke but because he adores her.

11. An introvert likes staring at the person they love 24/7. They don't leave you, even when walking with their love, in the room, they'll stare. Whenever he takes her out, once in a while sha, he spends the time staring at her as if he's not seen her before. The stare is uncomfortable to some girls

12. An introvert guy likes trekking (some though). These are the ones who's got no Bae. While trekking, he looks at almost all female passersby. I blame this on loneliness

13. Introvert don't argue anyhow if not at all with their loved ones. Talk anything you like you're wasting your time, they won't even answer you

14. An introvert guy is always afraid to loose his Bae. Be truth to him, no matter what you've done he'll get angry but will forgive easily in matter of days. If his girl eventually walks away, he'll cry but when he's over it, its almost impossible to accept her back.

15. An introvert guy is restless when the person he loves missed his call. This is because she is all his got.

16. An introvert guy sees his Bae as a demi god.... He worships her by handling her with care. Careful not to offend her especially with their words because most of them don't know how to talk to a woman.

17. An introvert guy is quick to apologise to his lover when he offends her. This is because they're afraid to loose her to another guy and its their nature

18. Introverts likes making their money. One reason is asking someone for money seems they're begging and they don't beg easily.

19. Introverts like playing in a manner an extrovert thinks its children's play. I bet you, they like to play with their lover 24/7. I play a times that I'll think whether I'm still a small boy

20. Introverts seems to be shy in public but they are not shy to be romantic in public with their lover. He can do anything with her in public since he's not a Playboy

21. Introverts can easily cry for slight heartbreak but its hard for them to cry when relative of theirs die. Don't judge them its their nature

22. Introverts are highly tolerant and patient. They can tolerate those negative behaviour of extroverts.

23. They hardly double date. Its hard for them to handle two girls at a time. If they do, some are easily caught while some can't be caught.

The revelation is endless, Too numerous to mention..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Revelations About Introverts by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Heeya!
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
I think you're only talking about yourself here, rather than all introverts.

The only one I can relate to is #23 & the cooking part. The rest either sounded creepy-down right weird to me grin

I wonder what our individual Myers Briggs personality types are as introverts. I rep INTJ

4 Likes

Re: More Revelations About Introverts by GloriaNinja(f): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
undecided
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Y'all are just being sentimental about this shìt. Introverts are as boring as fück! undecided
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by Tapout(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
all the guys on nairaland(esp in romance section) Don turn introvert sad

NB: I'm also one, I have my certificate of introvercy as proof sad
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by harriet412(f): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Yeah right.. I can relate buh op is too extreme.

1 Like

Re: More Revelations About Introverts by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dude, your write up is off point. Even your ancestors will be disappointed with this crap you've written.
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by Adasun(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
i don't agree with dis write up at all undecided
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by Headlesschicken(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin Too many relationship experts dis days,and yet break ups r still on d increase....
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by nepapole(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
18 & 22......na me be that.
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
That number one is relative. I'm not an expert in cooking as an introvert.
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by press005: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
OP....any guy can be an introvert...most especially dat point wen his broke or d point wen he is still hustling to become independent......i might nt be fully right shaa.

1 Like

Re: More Revelations About Introverts by Charlesdock(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Please stop! You're exposing me cry
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by bitcoinvin(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
arsenic33:
I almost wept when I read an earlier post about antroverts because I'm the chief introvert..... God knows why He created them that way. I use to think its abnormal not to be sociable, stay away from crowd and people. In continuation of an earlier post, Here are more revelations about introverts

10. Introverts are very good cook. They wanna cook for that person they love every time 24/7. An introvert guy prefers cooking for his bae than taking her out. Not because he's broke but because he adores her.

11. An introvert likes staring at the person they love 24/7. They don't leave you, even when walking with their love, in the room, they'll stare. Whenever he takes her out, once in a while sha, he spends the time staring at her as if he's not seen her before. The stare is uncomfortable to some girls

12. An introvert guy likes trekking (some though). These are the ones who's got no Bae. While trekking, he looks at almost all female passersby. I blame this on loneliness

13. Introvert don't argue anyhow if not at all with their loved ones. Talk anything you like you're wasting your time, they won't even answer you

14. An introvert guy is always afraid to loose his Bae. Be truth to him, no matter what you've done he'll get angry but will forgive easily in matter of days. If his girl eventually walks away, he'll cry but when he's over it, its almost impossible to accept her back.

15. An introvert guy is restless when the person he loves missed his call. This is because she is all his got.

16. An introvert guy sees his Bae as a demi god.... He worships her by handling her with care. Careful not to offend her especially with their words because most of them don't know how to talk to a woman.

17. An introvert guy is quick to apologise to his lover when he offends her. This is because they're afraid to loose her to another guy and its their nature

18. Introverts likes making their money. One reason is asking someone for money seems they're begging and they don't beg easily.

19. Introverts like playing in a manner an extrovert thinks its children's play. I bet you, they like to play with their lover 24/7. I play a times that I'll think whether I'm still a small boy

20. Introverts seems to be shy in public but they are not shy to be romantic in public with their lover. He can do anything with her in public since he's not a Playboy

21. Introverts can easily cry for slight heartbreak but its hard for them to cry when relative of theirs die. Don't judge them its their nature

22. Introverts are highly tolerant and patient. They can tolerate those negative behaviour of extroverts.

23. They hardly double date. Its hard for them to handle two girls at a time. If they do, some are easily caught while some can't be caught.

tanks Op,now i kw who i be
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by firstking01(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
PapiSmith:
Y'all are just being sentimental about this shìt. Introverts are as boring as fück! undecided
Boring sef is an under-statement.
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by BoosBae(f): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Op sorry, but you sound like someone who hasn't got a healthy self esteem.
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by Presh900(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
PapiSmith:
True this..
They don't seem
to have a life..
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Only a silly asss will say shit 'bout what they know nothing about ^^. Not everybody is cool with being loudmouthed y'all undecided Dumbasses

*live and let live

©YBR

1 Like

Re: More Revelations About Introverts by arsenic33(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
BoosBae:
Op sorry, but you sound like someone who hasn't got a healthy self esteem.
Sorry for what? What's your definition for self esteem? And how does it relate to this?
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by babyfaceafrica: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
So what should we do?
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by BoosBae(f): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
arsenic33:

Sorry for what? What's your definition for self esteem? And how does it relate to this?
Sorry for being a sucker when dealing with the opposite sex. You should work on yourself dear. Lol
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by arsenic33(m): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
BoosBae:
Sorry for being a sucker when dealing with the opposite sex. You should work on yourself dear. Lol
Out of point. What's your meaning for self esteem?
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by BoosBae(f): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
arsenic33:

Out of point. What's your meaning for self esteem?
Too bad you can't comprehend what you wrote. Self esteem has different meanings. I don't see you as someone with a healthy self esteem going by what you wrote because you don't come off as a confident person when dealing with the opposite sex. You sound too timid for a guy. Don't allow the media make you feel comfortable with that kinda life by calling you an introvert.

Work on yourself, you can be a better person.
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by arsenic33(m): 12:02am On Apr 30, 2017
BoosBae:
Too bad you can't comprehend what you wrote. Self esteem has different meanings. I don't see you as someone with a healthy self esteem going by what you wrote because you don't come off as a confident person when dealing with the opposite sex. You sound too timid for a guy. Don't allow the media make you feel comfortable with that kinda life by calling you an introvert.

Work on yourself, you can be a better person.
Ayaf hear, but what's your meaning for self esteem?
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by BoosBae(f): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2017
arsenic33:

Ayaf hear, but what's your meaning for self esteem?
Check Google!! I just gave you my definition!
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2017
The cooking part tho grin grin
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by arsenic33(m): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=BoosBae post=56053473] Check Google!! I just gave you my definition![/quote
You've not given any definition. What's your meaning for self esteem ma'am? Google got theirs. What's yours?
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by BoosBae(f): 2:16am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=arsenic33 post=56053610][/quote] Well Google is my friend, so we share same definition.
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by arsenic33(m): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2017
BoosBae:
Well Google is my friend, so we share same definition.
If you don't have your own definition for self esteem, it means you're not in a position to tell me to work on my self esteem because you're confused
Re: More Revelations About Introverts by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2017
arsenic33:

you are just too good on this, you deserve a party for this bro... Damn!

1 Like

Re: More Revelations About Introverts by luminouz(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2017
*yawns* all I see up there are 23 reasons OP is a pussay ass nigga!!!! Its only autistic guys who behave dis way!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mistress’ Sons / Xxx_my Father Friend / This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.