Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,099 members, 7,832,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? (1050 Views)

Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? / How Does Nnamdi Kanu Intend To Bring Biafra Without War / Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by azimibraun: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Just me thinking aloud. Do they see Joshua as an Afonja or Klitchko not a jew? Anyway I expected Nnamdi Kanu to reciprocate Faysose's gesture and support his brother Joshua Anthony.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by cuedish: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
I got weaker....reading this poo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by mebad(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
cuedish:
I got weaker....reading this poo

Bro , i could not believe the thought pattern of the op.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by papaejima1: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is what you get when you don't take advise not to smoke wet cat poo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by OlanreJohnson: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
azimibraun:
Just me thinking aloud. Do they see Joshua as an Afonja or Klitchko not a jew? Anyway I expected Nnamdi Kanu to reciprocate Faysose's gesture and support his brother Joshua Anthony.

Is Joshau a yoruba muslim?

If every yoruba loved injustice like the Afonja muslims. God would have destroyed the entire yorubaland with IDP camps like the ones in Kwara and oshogbo where afonjas lovers of injustice are prevalent. cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by bitcoinvin(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu:
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Go and tell Buhari,i said:He is Mad[Onye-Ara]
3.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said all those words and Insulted the incubent President shows:
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
azimibraun:
why afonja? Why not Nigeria? Iti

1 Like

Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by ZombieTAMER: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
azimibraun:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by ISKANDER6: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
azimibraun:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by ISKANDER6: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=ZombieTAMER post=56044911][/quote]

NWANNA DALU ANA M AHU AKA ORU GI IKWADO OGU ANYI NA NDI ZOO OKACHASI NDI EWEDU
Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by ISKANDER6: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

If every yoruba loved injustice like the Afonja muslims. God would have destroyed the entire yorubaland with IDP camps like the ones in Kwara and oshogbo where afonjas lovers of injustice are prevalent. cheesy

Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by cuedish: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2017
mebad:

sadBro , i could not believe the thought pattern of the op.....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by lilytender: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

I am a Yoruba Muslim and I am very happy that just the thought of me increases your blood pressure. So, wiping off your generation from the earth planet would be easy, all I need do is keep appearing in your dreams and viola, you all die of hypertension. Real Christians love Muslims because the Bible says "Love thy neighbour as thy self" after all Muslims didn't kill Jesus, you idiots did yourself, so why the beefing and fishing?
Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2017
[s]
lilytender:

I am a Yoruba Muslim and I am very happy that just the thought of me increases your blood pressure. So, wiping off your generation from the earth planet would be easy, all I need do is keep appearing in your dreams and viola, you all die of hypertension. Real Christians love Muslims because the Bible says "Love thy neighbour as thy self" after all Muslims didn't kill Jesus, you idiots did yourself, so why the beefing and fishing?
[/s]

Re: Joshua Vs Kitchhko: Where Does Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Stand? by SIRmanjar(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2017
azimibraun:
Are u sick?Why use Anthony joshuas name for dis ur rubbish?If u list great sportsmen that made nigeria ad the world proud ad still making them proud u ad I know that southsouth ad southeast will dominate that list..And they don't make noise about it..How many used okocha,kanu,dick tiger ad co to make noise?His name is Anthony Joshua ad dats his boxing name, they don't call his nigerian name so I don't know why Nigerians ar kwick to claim him.
Nigeria dat disappointed him in the past..Una no dey shame sef?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Visit Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambert Palace In London(video+pics) / BOMBSHELL: Igbos Are Marginalising Igbos - Ohaneze Ndigbo President Blasts / To All Southerners/middle Beltans: Igbo Is Only A Code Name For The Core North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.