Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? (10162 Views)

Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? / I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts / How Does Nnamdi Kanu Intend To Bring Biafra Without War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
On his Wiki page, they say he ''studied'' a course called ''Political Economics'', at London Guildhall University, an institution that was merged in 2002 with the University of North London to become 'London Metropolitan University'.

Added to this dodgy account, I've never seen it written anywhere that he actually graduated and has a degree.

Can anyone shed light on this?

Normally his Wiki biography would mention if he has a BSc or graduated.

But it just says he ''studied'' the course.

What the hell does that mean?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by PicLtd: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
At least we are sure he has WAEC unlike one certificateless dunce in Aso rock that you cretinous baboons worship.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
PicLtd:
At least we are sure he has WAEC unlike one certificateless dunce in Aso rock that you cretinous baboons worship.

Sorry, but Buhari has proper qualifications from military academies including the US War College.

WAEC is for kids. We are talking Higher Education.

How do you even know Nnamdi Kanu has WAEC?

No one's ever asked him.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by chatinent: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:
On his Wiki page, [s]they say he ''studied'' a course called ''Political Economics''[/s], at London Guildhall University, an institution that was merged in 2002 with the University of North London to become 'London Metropolitan University'.

Added to this dodgy account, I've never seen it written anywhere that he actually graduated and has a degree.

Can anyone shed light on this?

Normally his Wiki biography would mention if he has a BSc or graduated.

But it just says he ''studied'' the course.

What the hell does that mean?

They? Who? Some random editors not even affiliated with him?
Some people in Aso Rock have not seen WAEC logo before.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
chatinent:

They? Who? Some random editors not even affiliated with him?

Oh, ok, so what is the truth then?

There is no other biographical info on the guy anywhere on the internet.

What are his educational credentials?

Surely you are not following a guy who could be a school dropout with nothing upstairs except hatred for non Igbos?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by chatinent: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:

Oh, ok, so what is the truth then?

There is no other biographical info on the guy anywhere on the internet.

What are his educational credentials?

Surely you are not following a guy who could be a school dropout with nothing upstairs except hatred for non Igbos?
I'm apolitical, bro.

1 Like

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by duncun: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by PicLtd: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:

Sorry, but Buhari has proper qualifications from military academies including the US War College.

WAEC is for kids. We are talking Higher Education.

How do you even know Nnamdi Kanu has WAEC?

No one's ever asked him.

The US war college told us that they didn't need WAEC as a pre-requisite to train soldiers of countries with whom they had bilateral agreement as at then. The training was more of a vocational training than professional or academic. The letter they wrote to that effect is online, you can google it.

All they needed was a recommendation letter from the government of the said soldier.

Search for buhari's WAEC before sniffing on Kanu who is a proud Alumni of London Metropolitan University. Even Kanu's undeniable oratory and eloquence alone leaves the best of brains spellbound. These are not skills acquired by chasing after cattles like your dumb lord.

Academically, your dullard is not qualified to tie his shoelace.Without quota system, he would have been a local miyetti allah chief somewhere in the arid village of daura at best. grin

66 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
duncun:
Rubbish question

Seeking attention cum distraction

Rubbish question?

Were you raised to follow illiterates and touts with no education?

Surely you know they'll lead you to the abyss?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
PicLtd:

The US war college told us that they didn't need WAEC as a pre-requisite to train soldiers of countries with whom they had bilateral agreement as at then. The training was more of a vocational training than professional or academic.

Stop being stupid. Courses at the war college include politics and other studies.

All they needed was a recommendation letter from the government of the said soldier.

Search for buhari's WAEC before sniffing on Kanu who is a proud Alumni of London Metropolitan University.Academically, your dullard is not qualified to tie his shoelace.

Without quota system, he would have been local miyetti allah chief somewhere in arid Daura village. grin

If Kanu is a ''proud alumni'' of the university, why does it say nowhere that he actually graduated from it, and has a degree in the course he supposedly studied?

Methinks he dropped out of the university, assuming he actually attended it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arsenella007(f): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:

If Kanu is a ''proud alumni'' of the university, why does it say nowhere that he actually graduated from it, and has a degree in the course he supposedly studied?

What is your problem with Nnamdi Kanu? Degree or no degree it doesn't change anything. Buhari is still president without any certificate..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arrewa: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
He has degree in sexiology

PhD in Brainwashiology

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by PicLtd: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:

He is not open to scrutiny from your likes, he is not looking to run for nigerian elections or seeking the opportunity to loot you to asphyxiation like the buffoons you cheer in the nigerian politicosphere. So he owes you nothing.

Concentrate on finding buhari's certificate. We still need it to prove to the world that the dunce that runs nigeria can at least spell his names properly.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
Is Nnamdi kanu public office holder or is he ur representative in any government ! ? Why you chose to be stupid ? I blame cheap China phone and low cost data.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Arsenella007:

What is your problem with Nnamdi Kanu? Degree or no degree it doesn't change anything. Buhari is still president without any certificate..

Stop lying.

''Buhari enrolled at age 19 in the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) in 1962. In February 1964, the college was upgraded to an officer commissioning unit of the Nigerian Army and renamed the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) (prior to 1964, the Nigerian government sent cadets who had completed their NMTC preliminary training to mostly Commonwealth military academies for officer cadet training). From 1962 to 1963, Buhari underwent officer cadet training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England.

In January 1963, at age 20, Buhari was commissioned a second lieutenant and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963 to January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders' Course at the Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer's Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by MiztaFabuloz(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
I am not ipob but I must confess that you have really shown yourself to be more of a jobless illiterate. Of all the issues in Nigeria and beyond, all you could spend your time doing is finding out if Kanu has a degree or not. If you are a graduate then you should be ashamed of yourself to see that a non degree holder is standing up for his people and getting very recognized just as you even recognized him to the extent of spending your time searching about him, while you are a nobody probably jobless and carrying your CV from place to place without any remarkable impact to show in just your small community.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arsenella007(f): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:

Stop lying.

''Buhari enrolled at age 19 in the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) in 1962.[12] In February 1964, the college was upgraded to an officer commissioning unit of the Nigerian Army and renamed the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) (prior to 1964, the Nigerian government sent cadets who had completed their NMTC preliminary training to mostly Commonwealth military academies[13][14][15] for officer cadet training). From 1962 to 1963, Buhari underwent officer cadet training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England.[16]

In January 1963, at age 20, Buhari was commissioned a second lieutenant and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963 to January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders' Course at the Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer's Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

Seriously I don't have time for trolls like you.. Swerve abeg

13 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arsenella007(f): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
Arrewa:
He has degree in sexiology

PhD in Brainwashiology

Look at another troll..

14 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I am not ipob but I must confess that you have really shown yourself to be more of a jobless illiterate. Of all the issues in Nigeria and beyond, all you could spend your time doing is finding out if Kanu has a degree or not. If you are a graduate then you should be ashamed of yourself to see that a non degree holder is standing up for his people and getting very recognized just as you even recognized him to the extent of spending your time searching about him, while you are a nobody probably jobless and carrying your CV from place to place without any remarkable impact to show in just your small community.

Actually, the only real followers of Kanu are illiterate Onitsha and Aba traders who know no better.

I know of no single well-educated person who follows or supports Kanu. Not one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arrewa: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
shut up!! Answer his questions, is Nnamdi cownu a graduate or a dropout

Simple question them no fit answer but if na Buhari now they Will come to tell how he only graduated from Daura primary school and directly join the military....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Arsenella007:

Seriously I don't have time for trolls like you.. Swerve abeg

You lied and I corrected you, and then you tell me to 'swerve'. So we should just accept your lie? You think we are all gullible illiterates like Kanu's supporters?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arsenella007(f): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:

You lied and I corrected you, and then you tell me to 'swerve'. So we should just accept your lie? You think we are all gullible illiterates like Kanu's supporters?

You only quoted a wiki page of military trainings Buhari attended.. where is his Waec certificate Oga? You are worst that the so called illiterate supporters of Kanu, I guess Senator Abaribe is one also. Keep wallowing in your hatred..

9 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Arsenella007:

You only quoted a wiki page of military trainings Buhari attended.. where is his Waec certificate Oga? You are worst that the so called illiterate supporters of Kanu, I guess Senator Abaribe is one also. Keep wallowing in your hatred..

Come on shut up there. Mumu.

WAEC that asks you 1 + 2 = 3?

Sorry, but if Buhari has attended elite military colleges across the world, then that OVERRIDES WAEC a million times over.

Ignoramus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by PicLtd: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:

Actually, the only real followers of Kanu are illiterate Onitsha and Aba traders who know no better.

I know of no single well-educated person who follows or supports Kanu. Not one.

Mr yoruba muslim, you are deceiving yourself with your make-me-happy tales. grin

It wasn't Onitsha traders who bailed him.

He remains more educated and exposed than the certificateless and lifeless (apologies to President Trump) dunce you worship. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
PicLtd:

Mr yoruba muslim, you are deceiving yourself with your make-me-happy tales. grin

It wasn't Onitsha traders who bailed him.

He remains more educated and exposed than the certificateless and lifeless (apologies to President Trump) dunce you worship. grin

There's no proof Kanu has ANY education at all.

5 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Arsenella007:

Look at this uncircumcised idiot . Jobless asshole. Carry another person matter for head. You will die from your hatred..

''Hatred'' because we asked what are Kanu's educational qualifications?

Now I've heard it all.

I'll just put that down to your LOW IQ. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Okoroawusa: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
He doesn't need one to be a good scammer

9 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Whenever I read in a person's bio that he or she ''STUDIED'' a course at uni without the mention of their obtaining a degree, it always means one thing - DROPOUT.

4 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by djevino(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
The real you is coming out gradually... So with all the problems in Nigeria nha NK u dey talk about? Is NK holding any political office in Nigeria? I don't really know how some people thinks.

Are you paid to do this? I have been following you for some days now you don't talk about the problems facing this country...

4 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Sirjamo: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
PicLtd:

The US war college told us that they didn't need WAEC as a pre-requisite to train soldiers of countries with whom they had bilateral agreement as at then. The training was more of a vocational training than professional or academic. The letter they wrote to that effect is online, you can google it.

Search for buhari's WAEC before sniffing on Kanu who is a proud Alumni of London Metropolitan University. Even Kanu's undeniable oratory and eloquence alone leaves the best of brains spellbound.

Academically, your dullard is not qualified to tie his shoelace.Without quota system, he would have been a local miyetti allah chief somewhere in the arid village of daura. grin
But Buhari is a three term president, Kanu can only be president of Biafra in his dream

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. / Fayemi Slams N3bn Libel Suit On Fayose’s Aides Lare / Ekiti APC Primary: Oni Petitions Oyegun, NWC, Seeks Direct Primary System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.