Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

New Beauty Treatment Uses Scrotum To Smoothen Make-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Beauty Treatment Uses Scrotum To Smoothen Make-up (665 Views)

This What Every Nursing Mother Do To Smoothen Their Skin After Child Birth In Ni / Man's Scrotum Chopped Off After It Became So Big And Dangled Below His Knees / My Scrotum Is About To Explode (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Beauty Treatment Uses Scrotum To Smoothen Make-up by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
An 18-year-old girl has introduced a new beauty trend: making your makeup smooth and well blended by dabbing your man’s scrotum all over your face.

In this video, the teenage trend-setter grabbed her boyfriend’s testicles and used them to gently dab at her face and blend in her foundation.

http://punchng.com/video-new-beauty-treatment-uses-scrotum-to-blend-make-up/
Re: New Beauty Treatment Uses Scrotum To Smoothen Make-up by Shiitposter: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
I don't even know whether to happy or angry at this news.
Because looking at the plus side, Women will now hunt for our scrotum in other to complete their caked up face
but then what if i have a daughter in the future is she going to put men's scrots on her face. i'm soo confused.
Re: New Beauty Treatment Uses Scrotum To Smoothen Make-up by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Smiling!
Re: New Beauty Treatment Uses Scrotum To Smoothen Make-up by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
Shiitposter:
I don't even know whether to happy or angry at this news.
Because looking at the plus side, Women will now hunt for our scrotum in other to complete their caked up face
but then what if i have a daughter in the future is she going to put men's scrots on her face. i'm soo confused.
Re: New Beauty Treatment Uses Scrotum To Smoothen Make-up by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 30, 2017
We have to be vigilant nowadays.
Re: New Beauty Treatment Uses Scrotum To Smoothen Make-up by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2017
Doctuur:
An 18-year-old girl has introduced a new beauty trend: making your makeup smooth and well blended by dabbing your man’s scrotum all over your face.

In this video, the teenage trend-setter grabbed her boyfriend’s testicles and used them to gently dab at her face and blend in her foundation.

http://punchng.com/video-new-beauty-treatment-uses-scrotum-to-blend-make-up/

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Relate With Me / Lagos Based 27 Year Old Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison For Raping 20 Year Old / Why I Want To Get Married In My 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.