Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry (46592 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Sandra Iheuwa: Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child From The 4th Woman / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by amanze15(m): 2:41am On Apr 30, 2017
achieverme:

Marriage is not a CONTRACT. It is a COVENANT. Stop spreading error from the depth of hell here
the Circular society have redefined it cry cry cry some waited five years just to get half a billion dollars. Marriage as an Institution is currently threatened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Georgeisco2007: 2:57am On Apr 30, 2017
thesicilian:
A woman always believes she is the one who will finally be able to change a man others have not been able to change.

That's the problem, they fail to understand that they are not Holy spirit who changes one. And besides, no miracle happens at the alter, what u accepted upon yourself when you said "I DO" will finally follow you home as your partner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by holluphemydavid(m): 3:30am On Apr 30, 2017
Her problem
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by godquality: 4:51am On Apr 30, 2017
Interesting. I never knew having children from 4 different women means being married to 4 different women. Naija bloggers Una no go kill person.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by darkhorizon: 5:11am On Apr 30, 2017
goldbim:
Hmmm!all I can say is the whip that was used to flog the senior wife is on the ceiling waiting for the junior wife.. *yoruba proverb*..I could remember Mercy Aigbe bragging that she has good relationship with her senior wife..*yinmu*..afefe ti nfe ati ri furo adiye..

@ your first line: pasan ta fi na iyale,o n be lori ajafun.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Ishilove: 5:42am On Apr 30, 2017
How can you willingly enter into marriage with a serial polygamist and babypapa? Didn't she know that the thing that chased the other women away was waiting for her too?

Now marriage is over and she is left with two children from two different men. Some women shaaaa.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Ishilove: 5:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Georgeisco2007:

That's the problem, they fail to understand that they are not Holy spirit who changes one. And besides, no miracle happens at the alter, what u accepted upon yourself when you said "I DO" will finally follow you home as your partner
You sound like a conc MFM member smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Ishilove: 5:52am On Apr 30, 2017
damosade:
summarize for me pls

Summary: Some people have 'aya orun okuku' and 'oko orun okuku', which is why their marriages never last because those demons will never peace to reign in th marriages. Unfortunately, the ministers who counsel and officiate these marriages are spiritually blind so they don't advice the intending couples to go for deliverance and clear their foundations.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 30, 2017
RaeMystix:
That says alot about that Man's character . As for her, it was a bit obvious that her marriage wasn't as great as she'd always stated it to be in the past. The constant posting of attention grabbing pics on social media said it all. A woman in a loving marriage wouldn't crave for attention on social media.

Yeah like my BAe: CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE.
That woman is one hell of an inspiration for separating marriage from the public eye.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by AreaFada2: 6:15am On Apr 30, 2017
Ok. Consenting adults all round. Next please!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by visi123: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Money money and money

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Btruth: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2017
She should have just continue her life with the man. Of what difference does it make? Better with a devil than an angel you don't know I suppose.

.......or, she wants to tell me now that she want to go for man hunting again?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Tender1:

I've done that, but once in a while, her thought hit my head, hey dad use to call me complaining that he's not heard from his daughter not knowing that we're no longer dating
Stop pretending and let d dad knw u guys ain't together no more....y waste ur time thinking abt some1 out there probably having fun while u are were u are killing yourself slowly. Imagine she never exist like jack n rose in Titanic
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by MidasTouche01(m): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Ishilove:
How can you willingly enter into marriage with a serial polygamist and babypapa? Didn't she know that the thing that chased the other women away was waiting for her too?

Now marriage is over and she is left with two children from two different men. Some women shaaaa.

Two children from two different men

I thought both kid belongs to the Gentry man?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by LeanonGOD(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2017
dhardline:
She was obviously moved by the gifts that's all... It's her cross let her bear it biko.
All these shameLESS yeyebrites have NO Diginity and they never learn nor give Godly advice to each and one another. Being a yeyestar has destroyed many of them beyond recognition - there was this sweet-beautiful actress from Ibadan who wasted her life few years ago as a result of all this type of NONSENSE. Most of them CAN have a good home IF we can unite to stop watching their nonsense movies, ignore them, and stop hailing them as stars. The real STARS are our parents, doctors, nurses, fire fighters, market women, all mamauputs, newspapers vendors, road cleaners, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2017
now let me talk my own, in as much as it will be a hasty generalization that not all divorced men are incapable of keeping their homes, but there is a higher percentage of the second marriage failing not because of something called karma but because most people refuse to learn from what made the first marriage go under in the first place. the parable of "the cane used to flog iyale is reserved for iyale" will only be fulfilled if the person using the cane has not changed. An abusive husband is a character flaw, you don't assume such a person has changed, it takes a lot of therapy and personal determination for a temperamental person to turn a new leaf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by thunderbabs: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Money begets Love.....that can be found in the book of Break-upz chapter 7 vs 4

All dz gals, jus buy any1 of dem u want wit iphone8 wey neva comout sef, a nice car, an apartment if needed in a nice hood, you first get d benefit of getting laid even b4 u gv the 2nd gift.

Their emotions are just nailed to material things which definitly never lasts. shocked

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by thunderbabs: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2017
The Honda Element wey trip her den is like a box of matches today....dere re new cars in town now, buh she don lay like 3 eggs for d man since den.

She acheived at least
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by niceguy7(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2017
emeijeh:
And she still went ahead?

Husband dey scarce o!
Why husband no go scarce? When dem suppose to marry and settle down, dem go dey do slay queen untill dem realize say dem don dey old.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Ishilove: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2017
MidasTouche01:

Two children from two different men

I thought both kid belongs to the Gentry man?
The girl belongs to someone else while the younger boy belongs to Gentry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by bitcoinvin(m): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2017
JamieNaija:
Lanre Gentry, an American returnee who is into the hospitality business (he also sells cars) was said to have had three women, who all bore children for him before meeting and marrying Mercy Aigbe.

Though his first wife is divorced from him, he was said to have impregnated one Opeyemi Amuda, who had his first son, Lanre, for him.
Opeyemi, then a young girl was said to be a sister to his first wife’s friend. Gentry was said to have started dating the young girl who later became pregnant.

His first wife had just daughters then and he named Opeyemi’s son, Lanre. It was gathered that the boy is 18 years old, lives with his grandparents in Egbeda, Lagos while his mum is abroad and remarried with two other children.

Lanre, after Opeyemi, dated and married an Igbo policewoman who had also packed out of the house.

According to reliable sources, Mercy started dating him after his spilt from the policewoman and must have decided marrying him when he spoilt her silly with gifts and money. In fact, he was said to have gifted her with two cars (a Honda Element and Honda CRV) on the same day!
They were officially married in 2013.

Meanwhile, Mercy had always said in interviews that she was the second wife.

“How can she be the second wife when she is the fourth to bear children for him? He has children from different women and when Mercy had Juwon, Lanre called all his baby mamas that they should bring all his children to come and live under same roof with one another in his house but those women declined. The many responsibilities must have also contributed to his financial misfortune because he is not as rich as when Mercy met him,” a reliable source said.

One of the reasons that caused fracas in his marriage to Mercy was infidelity from his part. It was gathered and alleged that Lanre was dating Opemititi, a young lady, who lives in Abeokuta but comes to Lagos regularly.

The lady also known as “Queen Stunner” was said to be very close to Mercy and visited her at home. There are allegations that the estranged husband of Mercy is having an affair with Opemititi.

For now, Mercy is said to have been separated from Lanre and moved out of the home.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/mercy-aigbe-is-4th-woman-to-have-kids.html

lozzz...Spoilt her with Car.that is the dream of every-woman..Gift..No woman wants a loving,caring broke dude....oya beat am oooo,2morow she go tell us u have changed
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by bitcoinvin(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2017
JamieNaija:
Aje kun iya ni o je

Aje kun iya ni o je

E ni ti o to nina, tin de na de ni'

Aje kun iya ni o je

ntorr
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by omolorlarh: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Tender1:
I don't find myself loving any girl anymore after what my ex did to me, I only feel better talking about it. I do really love her. What should I do. Please. No matter how hard I try to forget her, I can't. It's 2 years now, she was the first girl I disvirgin, Though I've tried my best to move on, still yet I don't find myself loving any girl, maybe because I'm scared??
My friend move on....There are many loveable ladies out there.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by bitcoinvin(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Tender1:
I don't find myself loving any girl anymore after what my ex did to me, I only feel better talking about it. I do really love her. What should I do. Please. No matter how hard I try to forget her, I can't. It's 2 years now, she was the first girl I disvirgin, Though I've tried my best to move on, still yet I don't find myself loving any girl, maybe because I'm scared??

lol..u gat to move on,thats life no matter how hard.
The truth is that no woman is worth loving..a woman u call ur GF sleeps with about 39 men plus some OLD men,is she a girlfrnd or ashawo?..at a time i noticed 99% of Women are ashwao without actually knowing.
Well,those who dont like double dating are always hurted.
I ve sworn never to take woman serious in my life..
Move on bro,find another girl just for sex and never,i mean never be serious with her.
Expireince is the best teahcer
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Tinyemeka(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Yoruba demon!!!

I meant no offence please.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Stop thinking about her, if you are still in contact, stop contacting her, put more effort in developing yourself and stop thinking about getting a gf,
when the time is right, you will eventually find someone you will love without thinking about your ex.
Tender1:
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by beautiful232(f): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
no wonders are not ending...this is one of d already made man u girls seek for

I dare you quote me
do you know me before or what?
or you know me with already made man
Pls mind your business..and stay on your lane
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by omoashy: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2017
Good Story. Still cannot comprehend why uninformed bloggers come to your website, steal stories and refuse to acknowledge it. It is theft! Plagiarism is stealing. Robbery.
I wrote this story and spoke with all the sources.
No big deal using my stories, but don't you think you should have credited me in theparagraphs I wrote my byline?
I saw that this blogger removed aspects where I quoted my site Kemiashefonlovehaven.
SMH. All these new generation I-must-have-a-blog-bloggers are too lazy!
Please shun plagiarism.
I am also a nairalander and even when I am lifting stories, I either rewrite everything or acknowledge.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Fourwinds: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2017
beautiful232:

I dare you quote me do you know me before or what? or you know me with already made man Pls mind your business..and stay on your lane
nonsense.!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

K1 Wasiu Ayinde & Wife, Fathia Opeyemi Legally Married (Registry Wedding Photos) / Tekno Floats Cartel Music, Leaves Ubi Franklin's Made Men Music Group (Photo) / Chika Ike Shares No Makeup Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.