Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. (4179 Views)

My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by bethyz(m): 1:42am On Apr 30, 2017
There are women who complain there men don't last long and there are men who last too long

Some men like to just stay long on the woman till it's starts getting painful. I guess men don't no that. Not all women like the long lasting sex of no stop especially when the lady isn't aroused to last that long

Women .what are the magical ways to make that man cum fast

Some will say abeg you won kill me when the shows the man is just starting

I know mine but won't tell grin grin grin grin

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 30, 2017
bethyz:
There are women who complain there men don't last long and there are men who last too long

Some men like to just stay long on the woman till it's starts getting painful. I guess men don't no that. Not all women like the long lasting sex of no stop especially when the lady isn't aroused to last that long

Let me pitch my tent here. OP, the children of the world are coming to tell you.

3 Likes

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by dimexy247(m): 3:33am On Apr 30, 2017
Beginning of the end, omo irole aye grin
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Defaramade(m): 5:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Observing...

1 Like

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 30, 2017
Your mates in China are building the latest high-tech gadgets. Be fooling yourself on Nairaland creating useless topics back to back. Just don't forget to also explain to ur kids this is wat u were doing when ur mates were building empires.

18 Likes

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Epositive(m): 6:20am On Apr 30, 2017
it's funny how some people tend to shy away from sexual topics angry

is sex not part of life? sad

just imagine the poster above undecided

#positivevibes

10 Likes

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Presh900(m): 6:36am On Apr 30, 2017
 The poster above has sex 
 3 times per day 
 with his jar 
 of Vaseline.
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 30, 2017
If you are tired of the sex, just fake an orgasm.

1 Like

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by dingbang(m): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2017
MissCuppy:
that menace has to stop...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by vicben27(m): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2017
MissCuppy:
dat wil wrk if he dosnt knw u fakin it! as 4 i can tell wen a lady is try fake orgasm
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by babyfaceafrica: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2017
BlackAfrican:
Your mates in China are building the latest high-tech gadgets. Be fooling yourself on Nairaland creating useless topics back to back. Just don't forget to also explain to ur kids this is wat u were doing when ur mates were building empires.
lmao...you have a point though
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by alex81(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2017
MissCuppy:

I salute

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 30, 2017
My dear, that's when to fake the orgasm so he knows that it's all about him from then on. He would realize that any further thrusting is redundant to you and let you do other stuff to get him there if the V is not doing it for him. Most times, a guy who lasts long maintains control because he wants to please his woman. When he realizes she's climaxed, he'll let himself come. Fake it.

1 Like

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by hernandson(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2017
iamadonis2:

Let me pitch my tent here. OP, the children of the world are coming to tell you.
and your children of where? abi your children of the universe of space...? be forming holy holy,na Una bad pass. you reading post here is even worse than people typing because you learn more

2 Likes

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by hernandson(m): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2017
bethyz:

op if the man no sabi,that's when get tired and bruised....lubrication is important..especially to girls who don't get wet easily. the man can only go for long if the woman is wet enough
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Ifakiland(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Last time I took my gf to 3 rounds, she rolled off the bed onto the bed and laid dere naked motionless for 20mins+ {scariest moment of my sex life} and she had no idea what happened wen she woke up.
Some gals just need quickies and off dey go!
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Amarabae(f): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2017
Too much of everything is bad, sex time should be moderate.
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2017
Amarabae:
Too much of everything is bad, sex time should be moderate.
eh eh mrs time keeper

1 Like

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Kondomatic(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
My dear, that's when to fake the orgasm so he knows that it's all about him from then on. He would realize that any further thrusting is redundant to you and let you do other stuff to get him there if the V is not doing it for him. Most times, a guy who lasts long maintains control because he wants to please his woman. When he realizes she's climaxed, he'll let himself come. Fake it.
Men who last long don't fake orgasms. They control it so they know when to let go. 100% from personal experience so it may not be applicable to others.

From experience too, I think women get tired when men are destructive. she will enjoy it till he cums if he thrusts gently and pauses once in a while to do some important assignments with his hands.
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Kondomatic(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2017
Ifakiland:
Last time I took my gf to 3 rounds, she rolled off the bed onto the bed and laid dere naked motionless for 20mins+ {scariest moment of my sex life} and she had no idea what happened wen she woke up.
Some gals just need quickies and off dey go!
And why in Bleep's name will you go three rounds at once? Guy be merciful to yourself nah, abi the thing wan finish?

Bro a round of sex or two is enough for you and her, Haba. Sex isn't all about thrusting harder and harder until you come then you restart.

That's competition not love making
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by dapsonlou(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

When you fake Orgasm its yourself that you are fooling.. The guy will always think he gets you there n he wont change his tactics, you will be left disappoint every time. Just tell him " Baby I'm dry , you hv killed my pussi" no man will continue have sex with you while u dry. I just settle for head after that.

2 Likes

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Men who last long don't fake orgasms. They control it so they know when to let go. 100% from personal experience so it may not be applicable to others.

From experience too, I think women get tired when men are destructive. she will enjoy it till he cums if he thrusts gently and pauses once in a while to do some important assignments with his hands.

I'm speaking to women. I thought that was clear. I know men don't fake orgasms! When have men ever learnt a trick to make women feel better about themselves? The world is structured so they don't have to.
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Kondomatic(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I'm speaking to women. I thought that was clear. I know men don't fake orgasms! When have men ever learnt a trick to make women feel better about themselves? The world is structured so they don't have to.
I don't engage people with this mindset.

Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2017
dapsonlou:

When you fake Orgasm its yourself that you are fooling.. The guy will always think he gets you there n he wont change his tactics, you will be left disappoint every time. Just tell him " Baby I'm dry , you hv killed my pussi" no man will continue have sex with you while u dry. I just settle for head after that.

Ok. Very valid.

But for me, in those instances, I just need it to stop.
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
I don't engage people with this mindset.

Happy Sunday

Thanks. I appreciate that you've recognized our intellectual incompatibility and preempted potential conflict. Happy Sunday to you too.
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2017
MissCuppy:

The problem is most ladies dont even know what orgasm is and still yet to experience

Lol

U cant fake it ... i repeat can't n if u succeed den the guy must be a Virgin and not experience ..
it is very very hard to achieve...
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by NBALI: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Some girls will climax up to 3 times yet still ready to get more. I have met one like that.

1 Like

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Li2Finger: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:

The problem is most ladies dont even know what orgasm is and still yet to experience

Lol

U cant fake it ... i repeat can't n if u succeed den the guy must be a Virgin and not experience ..
it is very very hard to achieve...
I like people who talk from experience.

Don't mind all this baby fuckerrs
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2017
Li2Finger:

I like people who talk from experience.

Don't mind all this baby fuckerrs

Oh Really

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Li2Finger: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:

Oh Really

I'm feeling ya baby... Sup with tat ass?
Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2017
Li2Finger:

I'm feeling ya baby... Sup with tat ass?
This ass belong to jesus no try am shocked no look my dp again make u no go fall for pit
Btw did you go to church undecided

Go and sin no more grin

2 Likes

Re: For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2017
bethyz:

Dear you have to share yours first
Or this thread going down the derailment lane

Whats is it going to be grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Embarrassing Moment A Lady Was Asked To Remove Her Cap At A Security Checkpoint. / MEN!! This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman In The 21st Century!! (Photos) / I Pity Men Wey No Dey High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.