Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Reports On 2015 Presidential Election False, I Will Reveal The Truth Soon – Jona - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reports On 2015 Presidential Election False, I Will Reveal The Truth Soon – Jona (398 Views)

The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results / I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Reports On 2015 Presidential Election False, I Will Reveal The Truth Soon – Jona by smbmedia: 6:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Saturday faulted the book written by Chairman ThisDay Board of Editors, Olusegun Adeniyi, Adeniyi, in his book revealed so many behind the scene dramas that took place during the 2015 Presidential.
The author narrated how Jonathan lost the 2015 election and the former President blamed ex-United States, US, President, Barack Obama for his loss to President Muhammadu Buhari. Reacting to claims in the book, Jonathan, in a series of .......

See more => https://ciscoupdates.com/2017/04/30/reports-on-2015-presidential-election-false-i-will-reveal-the-truth-soon-jonathan/

Re: Reports On 2015 Presidential Election False, I Will Reveal The Truth Soon – Jona by enemybulldozer(m): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2017
Reasonable people knows that everything about nigeria is based on lies and propaganda.
Lie Muhammad comes to mind grin grin
Re: Reports On 2015 Presidential Election False, I Will Reveal The Truth Soon – Jona by Mynd44: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2017

(1)

May 5: As We Remember Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua / This How Gov. Ortom Is Empowering His Yoots In Benue State. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.