Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,847 members, 7,831,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

"Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million (1172 Views)

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by PapaBaby: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2017
This is in response to this other thread where ignoramus believe "Magun" works.
https://www.nairaland.com/3770343/magun-explained-scientifically-why-some

The "Magun" Challenge.

Am today offering a #2million prize money to any Nairaland member who can prove to me "magun" works.
I challenge any Nairaland member who believes "magun" works to this open challenge.
Let us put an end to this fairytale of couples getting stuck together because of illicit sex, lets prove it once and for all.

Venue: Any hotel or house in Lagos
Time: Of your choosing
Pay: #2million to you you if I get stuck, you pay me #2million if I walk away unscathed.
Take this challenge or forever shuuuuut up.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5231993_screenshot20170429213451_jpeg4bb59966b25b204b99f15a7d114be7bc

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by kabayomi(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2017
Oya wia d big boys of NL to take up this challenge, you will take this challenge with Babalawo Daughter or Ifagbemi any one of your choice cheesy
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by PapaBaby: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2017
kabayomi:
Oya wia d big boys of NL to take up this challenge

My offer will remain for one month.
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by kabayomi(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2017
Lalasticlala FTP for business minded fellows lol
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by OGsteven(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2017
The hustle is real
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by PapaBaby: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2017
OGsteven:
The hustle is real
This is just to prove a point.
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by MostBanned: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2017
See this Broke-Ass forming Dangote, if you had 500k, you won't be here spewing rubbish
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by jonaifame22(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2017
Kuku say u're lookn for free pvssy to fvck undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by PapaBaby: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2017
MostBanned:
See this Broke-Ass forming Dangote, if you had 500k, you won't be here spewing rubbish

Bring your wife and I'd gbansh her and walk away. Magun does not work on me. If you don't believe it then bring your wife for the experiment and oh you'd be #2mil richer if it works.
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by MostBanned: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2017
PapaBaby:

Bring your wife and I'd gbansh her and walk away. Magun does not work on me. If you don't believe it then bring your wife for the experiment and oh you'd be #2mil richer if it works.

Shut up

Keyboard Dangote
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by PapaBaby: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2017
jonaifame22:
Kuku say u're lookn for free pvssy to fvck undecided

That would be an added bonus. I'm fvcking every day, I have no problem getting laid.
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by PapaBaby: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2017
MostBanned:

Shut up

Keyboard Dangote
Because you're broke don't mean we are all broke. Leave me your email and I'd send your broke a.ss some mulah.
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by MostBanned: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2017
PapaBaby:

Because you're broke don't mean we are all broke. Leave me your email and I'd send your broke a.ss some mulah.

Only Broke boys form Dangote online
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by PapaBaby: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2017
MostBanned:

Only Broke boys form Dangote online

Some of us are born with more than silver spoon in our mouths, in my case a gold spoon. Am sorry you're from poor family, you need to work hard.
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by kinibigdeal(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Try locate Kenya or Zimbabwe
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by MostBanned: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2017
PapaBaby:

Some of us are born with more than silver spoon in our mouths, in my case a gold spoon. Am sorry you're from poor family, you need to work hard.

K
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by JerryLegend(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Lol... Papababy are you for real
Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by donstan18: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2017
PapaBaby:

Re: "Magun" Challenge: I'd Sex Your "Magun" Wife And Walk Away Or Pay You #2million by Burna88(f): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2017
undecidedscammers everywhere

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Get It, How Do You Interact With People? / Why Many Ladies Of This Generation May Never Marry, Please Help Me Out, Am I.? / The Meme Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.