Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Shadows Of The Green Part Two - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (54901 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by aishantry(f): 6:13pm On May 06, 2017
smiley
Congrats on ur pop..... Favour market ll favour u....

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 9:38am On May 07, 2017
"...I made sure his grave was cemented and tiled, what is happening? Who is killing all these children? Kai! Three children in a day? Ewooooo" John Chukwuka lamented

"John, something is missing somewhere.... Is it that possibly another shadow has emerged... This notes is carrying SHADOWS OF THE GREEN again o" he fumbled with the small sized notes he was holding.

"Jack! Ah! Powerful jack ke! You better let's have a meeting with the young Greens tomorrow." Akin Badmus suggested. The three men were lost in their own thought, all of them had lost one of their children, who knew if their wives are next! Daniel entered, he was cladded in a jalamia, he wore a worried look.

"Good afternoon SirGreens." He greeted as he took a seat.

"Dan, what happened? What is going on?" Adigun Makun asked.

"I was with Jack yesterday when he called him..."

"Who?" The trio asked almost immediately.

"He saved the number with Timothy."

"...and who is Timothy?" Adigun Makun questioned.

"I don't know too... He told me he was hanging out with the VC's daughter and Prof. Mohammed's daughter too... I even begged him to take me along but he refused." They sighed. "But..."

"But what?" John Chukwuka jerked.

"I trailed him but something was confusing..."

"Then what?"

"I think... I think... Another shadow... I'm not so sure... The person did not look like G-boy. I saw him... G-boy is... Was short... The killer looked a bit tall... He had piercing, wore blings and look more or less like Godwin." He sounded confused, the three men just stared at him, not knowing what to say.
"Where were you yesterday?" Akin gave him a scornful look.

"SirGreen, believe me, I... I... I was home." He was frightened, he had been accused of killing Jack, the powerful Jack which he knew he was not capable of.

"Dan claimed he saw you..." John shouted at him in his thick Igbo accent.

"No...no... I was home.. You can ask my...my..my...girlfriend." He knew his spirit would fail him.

"Goddy, you're the young Green number two... I want you to tell us the truth... You called Jack yesterday or not?" Akin asked.

"Yea... I did... But that was before his murder. I called about the upcoming meeting." The men raised their brow.

"How did you know when he was murdered? Do you want me to report you to the leader?" Akin could not keep his cool anymore.

"Okay...okay... Let me say the truth..." beads of sweats were already forming above his eyebrow.

"What?"
"Mum, my baby is proving so stubborn just like his father." She rubbed her tummy in a circular motion.

"It's because it is your first child."

"Like you have more than one." They laughed, she noticed the way her mum laughed, she knew she was more than happy. She had been her only friend since the death of Gori.

Thanks everyone.... I love you guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Chumzypinky(f): 9:46am On May 07, 2017
Ridwan1821:
@Bibi294, first of all, congrats on ur POP. I came across this story of yours not quite long and I've been glued with phone since then reading from part 1 to this point. I will say, the story is a tremendous one, You are a genius. Pls keep d updates coming, more ink to your pen. Once again, congrats on ur POP and thanks for sharing ur imaginations with us.
sorry, whats POP?
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Hadampson(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2017
Chumzypinky:
sorry, whats POP?
Pass Out Parade
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Ridwan1821: 11:20am On May 07, 2017
Chumzypinky:
sorry, whats POP?
Passing out parade.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by pearl009(f): 3:58pm On May 07, 2017
wow.. can't get enough of this...bibi294 you didn't mention me Abi?? issorite. m here nao..is there still space ?? oya bring popcorn and trophy for me make I dey sip small small
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Chumzypinky(f): 8:28pm On May 07, 2017
Ridwan1821:
Passing out parade.
ohhhh! So Bibi was serving all this time? Wehdone dear. I pray for immediate employment in Jesus Name
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by queenitee(f): 8:07am On May 08, 2017
Gori is not kuku dead
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Hadampson(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2017
queenitee:
Gori is not kuku dead
He cannur die. Never!
#TeamG.BOY_all_d_way
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Musampa73(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2017
Hadampson:
He cannur die. Never! #TeamG.BOY_all_d_way

U are double sighted Hadampson my nigga.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by stephenGee12(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2017
Hadampson:
He cannur die. Never!
#TeamG.BOY_all_d_way

gori cannot die. it is just based on bibi logistics.
#team g-boy
#gori must show face cor next chapter.
#pop never finish
#where is the op
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by gtin(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2017
The shadows cnt jst go away, nice update BIBI
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by bcbones: 5:07pm On May 08, 2017
Bibi294, biko, jor, dan'allah, abeg and pls, this tea spoon way u dey feed us is paining me downnto d bone marrow o, person just dey swallow spit, try n give us at least chapter by chapter, d updates r small.... cry .. Am nt complaining o, jst sayin. Thnx
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Roseygold(f): 9:17pm On May 08, 2017
Nice story bibi. Is there no way they can deal with those thieves that steal ur story? Please remind me who is godwin and pls bring back our gboy
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Ridwan1821: 10:24pm On May 08, 2017
Roseygold:
Nice story bibi. Is there no way they can deal with those thieves that steal ur story? Please remind me who is godwin and pls bring back our gboy
Godwin is d young green's 2nd in command. He was d one Gori first confronted after collecting d list of young green members from Solo. He gave Gori some secret of the young greens out of the fear of being killed by Gori.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Roseygold(f): 5:48am On May 09, 2017
Ridwan1821:
Godwin is d young green's 2nd in command. He was d one Gori first confronted after collecting d list of young green members from Solo. He gave Gori some secret of the young greens out of the fear of being killed by Gori.
ok thanks
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 10:07am On May 09, 2017
CHAPTER TWO
SECOND COMING

01-01-2015

"Daniel, do you think hiding under the Green will save you?" He strolled down the room, a cigarette placed on his lips.

"What do you want from me?"

"Sheybi you are the one who wanted something from me..."

"I've got what I wanted.... Your life... You're dead... Gori! You are!"

"...you're too dumb to think that man was my father... Just too dumb! Yes, I fainted, yes I did! It was Tiwa's urine that affected me not that dumbass tooth. Tiwa is carrying my baby and they told you only my father and son can kill me... I'll give you an assignment, go and look for my father or wait till my child is seven years..." He laughed mockingly, his laughter drifted Daniel back to life, he jerked and stood up. He looked from left to right, from front to back, beads of sweat formed above his nose region. It was a dream, a significant one, a bad one! A DREAM THAT WILL MAKE HISTORY IN TGE UNIVERSITY.

He picked up his phone and placed a call through Akin Badmus.

"Hello, Sir green."

"Young Green, how moral?"

"Moral is low, oga mi. I have a bad dream just now and right now, I think Gori Fatoyinbo is alive." Akin's laughter nearly deafen him.

"Gori wo? The dead one or the one presently in hell." He laughed again."

"Sirgreen, we need to see o... I'm scared. 'ikú to ñ pojúbà Eni, òwe lo n pa fun ni', Jack is dead, who else will save me from him? Who else can kill Jack? Goddy? No o! I'm coming to see you at home right now.
Students of The University were all gathered in groups in fronts of all departmental halls and faculties. Seven pictures were being displayed in all corners of the school.
The first picture is Bileri Anifowose(1988-2011),
the second is Chidozie Chukwuka(1987-2011),
the third is Kayode Badmus(1991-2012),
the fourth is Joy Makun(1994-2013),
the fifth is Cindy Anikulapo(1994-2014),
the sixth is Halima Mohammed(1994-2014),
the seventh is Lanre Sangoyode(1992-2014).
There was a brief biography under each pictures.
" they are in one way or the other related to the rape and death of students for the past twenty six years."
Jackson Babatunde pic was the last, (1988-2014)
Number one of the most dreaded secret cult group.
Signed by: the Shadow

"Uhn... Lives are being lost everyday... How can all this young guys be related to the deaths and rapes for the last twenty six years when most of them..." A sharpmouthed lady complained.

"I think this thing is more deep than we think o..." A guy said.

"See, you see the school authority is playing with our intelligence. When Gori Fatoyinbo was alive, they said he was responsible for killing all of them... They said he was the shadow, now that they have killed him nko? A lady complained.

"See, Gori is the shadow o... Shadow is the Gori o.... This shadow is Gori o... Since this shadow have been killing everybody, has it stopped students from dying? Lola of bus admin still died last Thursday... So I don't understand all these rubbish." A short lady complained.
He smiled as he walked out of the crowd, he adjusted his facecap as he walked away. He got the little information he wanted, he knew it was the right time. The year 2015 would be a remarkable year in the memory of the university. He must finished what he started, he must wipe out all traces of the green.
"DCP, I want you to talk to everyone under you. I'm fed up of what is happening in the university. Lots of lives are been lost everytime. Students are dying so are lecturers children. I know you are aware of the death of Lanre Deputy, the Deputy Governor's son. You know Bileri, Senator Anifowose died not quite long too and it's been linked to just one shadow from the university. IG is on my neck o... We must bring all these criminals to book o." The commissioner of Police, Adekunle Jamiu explained. He was a tall slim man in his mid fifties.

"Sir, in fact, this case is too tight. I don't understand it a bit. We were invited by the school's security agents yesterday, eight pictures are being displayed in all building of the school. I interviewed few students and some staffs, since the VC is bereaved presently. They all said the known Shadow is dead,no one is aware of what's happening... Sir, in fact, I don't understand anymore."

"DCP, call your boys... I think you have to meet the parents of all deceased for an interview. Let us know what relationship they have with the shadow." CP said.

"But...I think this shadow is trying to seek for revenge on the death of some people probably students or people because all their parents are either working in the university or once worked in the school... I will arrange some guys to go to them."

"Is Inspector Jude around?"

"He went for a course in Kano."

"I will call him personally, he is good at cases like this." CP recommended.

Good day guys

3 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 10:14am On May 09, 2017
Chumzypinky:

ohhhh! So Bibi was serving all this time?
Wehdone dear. I pray for immediate employment in Jesus Name

Mummychumzy... How're babies doing? Thank u
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Chumzypinky(f): 11:52am On May 09, 2017
Bibi294:

Mummychumzy... How're babies doing? Thank u
fyn oo. I'm just glad they're both heavy sleepers.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 12:01pm On May 09, 2017
Chumzypinky:

fyn oo. I'm just glad they're both heavy sleepers.

I tap current from u o... I love to have twins too
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by damosky12(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2017
Bibi294:
[. "I refused to believe my love is gone... It is impossible." Tiwa wept as her mother tried to console her.

"Tope, you need to calm down o... Remember the condition you are o" Miss Eyiwunmi warned.

"Tiwa, God will uphold you. Gori... Gori, I warned you o." Promise wailed.

"Gori.. Gori... Ah! Ah!" Tony gnashed his teeth.

"Tell Gori to wake up o... I want to see him. Our child needs to see him."

"We need to take the corpse to his hometown, I will take to our class governor about it."Tony added

"No! No! He is not dead."Tiwatope corrected amidst wails. The VC came in followed by Jack and Dan.

"Good afternoon, Bunmi." The VC greeted as he sat near her.

"See what I am going through o." Miss Eyiwunmi lamented.

"God will strengthen her... Kpele."the VC said.

"Evil will never enter this house again..." Jack added

"Amen o...." They chorused.

"Ehm... Bunmi, let's see outside." The VC who was already on his feat said.

"Alright." Miss Eyiwunmi stood up and followed him.

"Is your daughter still going to keep the baby?" The VC questioned immediately they were out of sight.

"Gori, you know I can't talk to her about that now but I know she can't, she will not want to raise a bastard again.... Not anymore." Miss Eyiwunmi replied.

"Bunmi, it is better you convince her of the dangers involve if she leaves the baby o." The VC warned.

"I will try." Miss Eyiwunmi said

"When are we seeing?"

"Gori, my daughter is mourning... You want us to Bleep in a period like this?"

"What is the big deal." The VC said spanking her buttocks.

"Lest I forget, your daughter should get ready to pack out of here o... You know I gave it out to the deceased." He felt lightened referring to Gori as 'deceased'.

"Ha-ba."

"You know this is my Bleep house... My personal hotel." He mocked.

"What's that?" She was visibly angry.

"Don't you miss us having fun here in this house?" He licked his lips.

"Gori, stop that." Miss Eyiwunmi teased

Is this piece originally your work?
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by AlamienDagash(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2017
StephenGee12 yhu need to talk to BB these daiz she dey drop small updates.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Hadampson(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2017
damosky12:

See questioncheesy cc: musampa73, alamiendagash and stephengee12
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 1:01pm On May 09, 2017
damosky12:

It is... Any problem?
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 1:02pm On May 09, 2017
AlamienDagash:
StephenGee12 yhu need to talk to BB these daiz she dey drop small updates.
grin grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by do4luv14(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2017
damosky12:

y asking ,

or do you see any other person or site posting it,
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by damosky12(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2017
Hadampson:

See questioncheesy
cc: musampa73, alamiendagash and stephengee12

It is lucidly not out of place to ask such a question. That a moniker is behind a post doesn't necessarily mean the post is the handler's.

You may not have to always assume.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by damosky12(m): 1:07pm On May 09, 2017
Bibi294:
It is... Any problem?

Nope. You're fine. Fear not.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by damosky12(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2017
do4luv14:

y asking ,
or do you see any other person or site posting it,

Must you wait until you see one?
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 1:09pm On May 09, 2017
damosky12:

It is lucidly not out of place to ask such a question. That a moniker is behind a post doesn't necessarily mean the post is the handler's.

You may not have to always assume.

I look like someone who can't post such or...?
Or shey you've seen/read this or something related somewhere?
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by damosky12(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2017
Bibi294:

I look like someone who can't post such or...? Or shey you've seen/read this or something related somewhere?
cheesy Maybe the latter premise...
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 1:17pm On May 09, 2017
damosky12:

cheesy Maybe the latter premise...
Where? I will love to know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / Nairaland Detection Club / Whispers On Christmas Night (horror)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.