Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? (8983 Views)

‘I Prefer Non-religious’: Why So Few US Politicians Come Out As Atheists / Why Do People Brand All Non-religious Fellows Here As Atheists? / Are We All Born As Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You all know you are making a fool of yourselves.

See felixomor diving in to defend a clearly unreasonable suggestion.

This is why we have more people becoming atheists. Keep it up KingEbukasBlog.

I dont know anyone who takes you serious anymore.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
felixomor:

If they say you bring evidence now for this you will start messing around again.
Unfortunately, you lie.
Many supernatural events have been recorded.
And a wintnessed fact can be a belief.
I dont know who taught u grammar.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/belief-and-the-brains-god-spot-1641022.html%3Famp

Give me a very clear example of a supernatural event that was recorded that can never be disputed and who ever sees it will conclude that it was a supernatural event.

Version argument here is completely irrelevant.
Two sons can have different opinions about their father.
It doesn't mean their father is non existent.
U garrit? grin

It is not. Not when one son tells you that their father has two heads and the other tells you that thier father has 3 heads. All Gods are a cultural invention. The Jews invented theirs, so did the Arabs, yiur ancestors had their own versions of Gods they invented as well. Of not that the slave traders invaded our lands you would have been worshipping the Gods your ancestors invented not that of the colonialist.

Everyone knows you are the most emotional person here.
You are the one who normally provides no evidence yet continues to repeat the same sentence.

I've provided more than enough evidence to show you that your religion is an invention of humans.

Sorry u r mistaking identity here cheesy

Me ?
I hope you are not dreaming.
You are the one who prayed to be killed.
Reset your brain, u will remember.

Ou challenged me to try your God and insult him aND see what will happen to me, I did and it blew up in you face. You actuallybelieved if I said the prayers something bad will happen to me. As usual your imaginary God disappointed you.

Sorry God has better things to do. undecided

And he told you that when? He has better things to do or he remains imaginary and can't do anything in reality?

Says the person who has jumped from defending koran to Christianity to atheism.
Why should You be taken serious?

Defending which Islam? I only use Islam as an example to show you how ridiculous and inane your assertions are. Example when a christian threatens me with Hell, I quickly tell him that he'll burn in Allah's hell for his unbelief just son that he'll see how idiotic his threats are.

No need to ask for proof here.
You dont even know what proof means.

Repeating the same sentence without proof grin
Hehehehe, is that all?

Your religion and God remains invention of men. I know it hurts but that's the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
felixomor:

I dont know anyone who takes you serious anymore.
You think this is a struggle for relevance?

No wonder you defend any dogmatic post by your cohorts. It's an embarrassing display.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You think this is a struggle for relevance?

No wonder you defend any dogmatic post by your cohorts. It's an embarrassing display.

Gerrarahiaa mahn lipsrsealed
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by menxer: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Isn't it said in the bible that nature serves as evidence by God ? The deists who acknowledge the existence of God did so not by mere believing or blind faith but by science , observation , logic and reasoning .

Of course some unknown natural phenomena then were prescribed as actions of gods and religions were developed due to ghis false perception . It does not in any preclude the existence of God .

Its like saying that discovering your mistaken belief that a conversation with AI Siri with your apple device was a conversation with Tim Cook means that apple devices were not designed but a product of random unguided mechanical processes and Tim Cook does not exist .

Makes no sense right ? If you would understand God is beyond the purview of religion then these things wont be beyond your ken .

If God is beyond the "purview" of religion, what are you even arguing for?

If someone brings up aspects of God beyond the "purview" of religion, you will call the person an atheist.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by JackBizzle: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
felixomor:
Thank you my brother KingEbukasblog
For this informative post

Here is a science article that backs up this article

http://www.science20.com/writer_on_the_edge/blog/scientists_discover_that_atheists_might_not_exist_and_thats_not_a_joke-139982

The funny part is that the scientist who carried out the research being referenced in the article is a staunch atheist.
But he was sincere enough (unlike the ones here) to admit that atheism appears to be alien to the human make up.

As a matter of fact, some even concluded that atheists dont exist.

Felixomoron grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
felixomor:

http://www.science20.com/writer_on_the_edge/blog/scientists_discover_that_atheists_might_not_exist_and_thats_not_a_joke-139982

The funny part is that the scientist who carried out the research being referenced in the article is a staunch atheist.
But he was sincere enough (unlike the ones here) to admit that atheism appears to be alien to the human make up.

You welcome sir

It is apparent that atheism is unnatural to man . But atheists are either oblivious to this fact or they are trying to distort this fact . Theism remains the natural default in humans .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
JackBizzle:

Felixomoron grin grin grin

See your head, Mumudeen grin
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by frank317: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The purpose of this thread is to prove that the man has been designed to seek the existence of the supernatural or God . And to expose the parochiality of atheists Baron D'Holbach and George Smith and the atheists who quickly accepted their foolish declarations and concepts without impugning them .

You can wail all you like grin
Man was not designed to seek the existence of any God. Humans are generally inquisitive. They ask questions like how did life begin on earth? How did the universe begin? How does food digest in the belly... It has nothing to do with seeking any God.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
dalaman:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/belief-and-the-brains-god-spot-1641022.html%3Famp

Give me a very clear example of a supernatural event that was recorded that can never be disputed and who ever sees it will conclude that it was a supernatural event.

Firstly, no part of the experiment conducted there in the article you just provided disproves the occurrence of supernatural events as you lied about.

Secondly, here is a part of your own article,

"This work was followed by a study where scientists tried to stimulate the temporal lobes with a rotating magnetic field produced by a "God helmet". Michael Persinger, from Laurentian University in Ontario, found that he could artificially create the experience of religious feelings – the helmet's wearer reports being in the presence of a spirit or having a profound feeling of cosmic bliss.

Dr Persinger said that about eight in every 10 volunteers report quasi-religious feelings when wearing his helmet. However, when Professor Richard Dawkins, an evolutionist and renowned atheist, wore it during the making of a BBC documentary, he famously failed to find God, saying that the helmet only affected his breathing and his limbs."

You can see that Even Richard Dawkins a well Known staunch atheist failed to experience God when the experiment was performed on him.
You see that even your Evidence has FAILED in your face? sad

dalaman:

It is not. Not when one son tells you that their father has two heads and the other tells you that thier father has 3 heads. All Gods are a cultural invention. The Jews invented theirs, so did the Arabs, yiur ancestors had their own versions of Gods they invented as well. Of not that the slave traders invaded our lands you would have been worshipping the Gods your ancestors invented not that of the colonialist.

Sorry go and read the story of Frankie Lymon, a real life event where 3 women claimed to be the real wife of him when he died. They all gave different accounts of their lives with him.

At the end of the day, it was discovered that he actually married the 3 of them.

So your fallacious thinking of saying people giving different versions means the topic does not exist is foolishness.
Sorry to say lipsrsealed

dalaman:

I've provided more than enough evidence to show you that your religion is an invention of humans.

You provided evidence for invention of deism, not religion.
Invention means the pioneer of an idea (in other words the first person to start an idea)

And when u discovered that u couldn't humble yourself to admit you didn't know who started it, you started repeating the same sentence hundred times.
Childish! lipsrsealed

dalaman:

Ou challenged me to try your God and insult him aND see what will happen to me, I did and it blew up in you face. [b]You actuallybelieved [/b]if I said the prayers something bad will happen to me. As usual your imaginary God disappointed you.

Please how did u know my belief?
Anyways, u r the father of assumptions
I am not surprised.

dalaman:

And he told you that when? He has better things to do or he remains imaginary and can't do anything in reality?

Imaginary, yet u spend 7 days of the week discussing him?
Abeg are you from Shutter Island? cheesy

dalaman:

Defending which Islam? I only use Islam as an example to show you how ridiculous and inane your assertions are. Example when a christian threatens me with Hell, I quickly tell him that he'll burn in Allah's hell for his unbelief just son that he'll see how idiotic his threats are.

Sorry, its on record, you defended the koran and islam.
You can't change it.
So sorry smiley

dalaman:

Your religion and God remains invention of men. I know it hurts but that's the fact.

Sorry even your evidence you provided failed to back you up on this.
Please do better reading before providing evidence, next time.

Shalom, Cheers brah grin cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
felixomor:

Firstly, no part of the experiment conducted there in the article you just provided disproves the occurrence of supernatural events as you lied about.

"This work was followed by a study where scientists tried to stimulate the temporal lobes with a rotating magnetic field produced by a "God helmet". Michael Persinger, from Laurentian University in Ontario, found that he could artificially create the experience of religious feelings – the helmet's wearer reports being in the presence of a spirit or having a profound feeling of cosmic bliss.

Dr Persinger said that about eight in every 10 volunteers report quasi-religious feelings when wearing his helmet. However, when Professor Richard Dawkins, an evolutionist and renowned atheist, wore it during the making of a BBC documentary, he famously failed to find God, saying that the helmet only affected his breathing and his limbs."

You can see that Even Richard Dawkins a well Known staunch atheist failed to experience God when the experiment was performed on him.

You will always tell lies. The experiment actually had a high success rate because 8 in every 10 volunteer claimed to have some sort of religious experience when they wore the helmet. 8 outbox 10 is a very high number for an experiment. Richard Dawkins just happened to be among the 2 that failed to get the religious feelin out of the 10. My evidence did NOT fail me. You only tried to spin the report to go in line with your position.

Sorry go and read the story of Frankie Lymon, a real life event where 3 women claimed to be the real wife of him when he died. They all gave different accounts of their lives with him.

At the end of the day, it was discovered that he actually married the 3 of them.

So your fallacious thinking of saying people giving different versions means the topic does not exist is foolishness.
Sorry to say lipsrsealed

What different accounts did they give? Did any of thrm say he had 3 heads and another said he had 2? Look at the claims of religions about God. It is always prospesterous. Some claim the Gods are many, while. Others claim that the God is a single entity. Some claim he is 3 in one while others claim God is of the female gender. Each culture decides what God is to them based on culture.

Let me ask you is Allah the God that created the universe? What about Brahma? Why or why not? Billions of people believe they did, and how did those Gods come about? Why is Brahma so close and agrees with the culture of the Indians?

Invention means the pioneer of an idea (in other words the first person to start an idea)

And when u discovered that u couldn't humble yourself to admit you didn't know who started it, you started repeating the same sentence hundred times.
Childish! lipsrsealed

I gave you an example.of Mohammed as a person that invented a type of religion. I also gave you examples of the people that wrote down the Jesus stories together qithbthe early chirch fathers that created the theology and doctrines as the people that invented the christian religion.

I am not surprised.

After challenging me and it failed how will you not run away from it.

Spend days discussing with you about your man made beliefs and why you think they are special and divine is what I do because it facinates me.

You can't change it.
So sorry smiley

Show me. Are you making records up as usual?

The evidence I provided did not fail me. You are just trying to spin it. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by Aquiprsy: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
felixomor:

In case this response, is in support of theistic and scientific angles of the OP, i will say that it's a mockery of both.

The uncoordinated link you grace your post with, speaks of the use, to which the human belief system is put variously.

No reference or inference in the article, that suggests innate-specific-belief in humans. It only speak of human as a complex belief being, as it concerns finding meaning for events or phenomenon.

As it concerns believe in God, the use of the word "alien", in reference to atheists, doesn't connote a defect in the belief system of the atheists, but the rare possibility of having ones (atheists) belief in God, reorganized to reject that belief.

I'm of the opinion that most theists, are having difficulty in understanding the conclusions of scientific works, or making erroneous inference or all together, confusing pseudoscientific and mainstream scientific works.

Scientifically, atheists are conscious of the choice of their disposition towards believe in God. if the contrary were the case, then a case of innate mental variant will be established.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Aquiprsy:

In case this response, is in support of theistic and scientific angles of the OP, i will say that it's a mockery of both.

The uncoordinated link you grace your post with, speaks of the use, to which the human belief system is put variously.

No reference or inference in the article, that suggests innate-specific-belief in humans. It only speak of human as a complex belief being, as it concerns finding meaning for events or phenomenon.

As it concerns believe in God, the use of the word "alien", in reference to atheists, doesn't connote a defect in the belief system of the atheists, but the rare possibility of having ones (atheists) belief in God, reorganized to reject that belief.

I'm of the opinion that most theists, are having difficulty in understanding the conclusions of scientific works, or making erroneous inference or all together, confusing pseudoscientific and mainstream scientific works.

Scientifically, atheists are conscious of the choice of their disposition towards believe in God. if the contrary were the case, then a case of innate mental variant will be established.

Abeg
U didnt read it
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:00am On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry to say lipsrsealed

Childish! lipsrsealed

I am not surprised.

You can't change it.
So sorry smiley

Sir Dalaman , are you trying to criticise the verity of a scientific research ? Dalaman are you questioning science because you are an atheist ? Does your atheism make you reject science ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 1:08am On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

You will always tell lies.

Na wa o. You misfire on this one
I have more people to testify of my accountability here, compared to you who will be on Hinduism threads tomorrow defending Buddha grin

dalaman:

The experiment actually had a high success rate because 8 in every 10 volunteer claimed to have some sort of religious experience when they wore the helmet. 8 outbox 10 is a very high number for an experiment. Richard Dawkins just happened to be among the 2 that failed to get the religious feelin out of the 10. My evidence did NOT fail me. You only tried to spin the report to go in line with your position.

Just forget this experiment
Richard Dawkins failure to experience God already faults it. Its a fraud

Secondly the experiment states that the GOD part of the brain is a product of evolution
Which even suggests that we are born with it.

But you claim that theism and was "invented"
Another Massive Cop-out lipsrsealed Hian

dalaman:

What different accounts did they give? Did any of thrm say he had 3 heads and another said he had 2? Look at the claims of religions about God. It is always prospesterous. Some claim the Gods are many, while. Others claim that the God is a single entity. Some claim he is 3 in one while others claim God is of the female gender. Each culture decides what God is to them based on culture.
Sorry they don't decide,
Maybe you don't know what "decide" means.
And even your fellow atheists here know that this fallacy of yours is a massive one.
That is why none of them will support you.

Because wrong description or varying accounts is never evidence of absence. Argue that one with logic.

dalaman:

Let me ask you is Allah the God that created the universe? What about Brahma? Why or why not? Billions of people believe they did, and how did those Gods come about? Why is Brahma so close and agrees with the culture of the Indians?

All these are all descriptions of the same person.
Besides, even If their description is not perfect, it doesn't rule out the existence of the Supreme Being and Creator.

dalaman:

I gave you an example.of Mohammed as a person that invented a type of religion. I also gave you examples of the people that wrote down the Jesus stories together qithbthe early chirch fathers that created the theology and doctrines as the people that invented the christian religion.

Even Mohammed claimed to be worshipping the God of Abraham and Moses.
Sorry this your point is void of reason
Honestly lipsrsealed

dalaman:

After challenging me and it failed how will you not run away from it.

Sorry, you are the one always insulting God on nairaland, that day wasn't the first.
So I don't think its my challenge that made you do what you did.
It came from your spirit.

dalaman:

Spend days discussing with you about your man made beliefs and why you think they are special and divine is what I do because it facinates me.

Exactly,
the fact that of all "man made " ideas, this one keeps you 7 days of the week, exposes the Dishonesty inside your spirit.

dalaman:

Show me. Are you making records up as usual?

Nah bro, You have.
Check your posts. I have even Called you out on it before.
In the presence of other members of this forum

dalaman:

The evidence I provided did not fail me. You are just trying to spin it. Cheers.

I wish the evidence didn't fail. But Sorry
Its now even double failure, because your evidence suggests that the God part of the brain is part of evolution
But you claim it is "invented"

All because you are so proud to admit your ignorance you want t equate "evolve" to "invent"
Please go ahead. But know that you will only be fooling your self.

Cop out all the way grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by Nobody: 1:46am On May 01, 2017
Humans may have evolved to believe in God and superstitions because it helps them co-ordinate group action better, scientists claim.

Professor Bruce Hood, a psychologist at Bristol University, believes religion is similar to children’s belief in imaginary friends.

“Our research shows children have a natural, intuitive way of reasoning that leads them to all kinds of supernatural beliefs about how the world works,” he said.

As they grow up they overlay these beliefs with more rational approaches but the tendency to illogical supernatural beliefs remains as religion.”

Also humans may have evolved to believe in god doesn't mean we were born with a belief in god but with a tendency to believe, not just in god, but in the supernatural in general.

Also I find it interesting you are using evolution to defend the idea of implicit theism but reject the idea that morality is a product of evolution as it promotes order and survival.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:55am On May 01, 2017
LightandDarkness:
Humans may have evolved to believe in God and superstitions because it helps them co-ordinate group action better, scientists claim.

Professor Bruce Hood, a psychologist at Bristol University, believes religion is similar to children’s belief in imaginary friends.

“Our research shows children have a natural, intuitive way of reasoning that leads them to all kinds of supernatural beliefs about how the world works,” he said.

As they grow up they overlay these beliefs with more rational approaches but the tendency to illogical supernatural beliefs remains as religion.”

Also humans may have evolved to believe in god doesn't mean we were born with a belief in god but with a tendency to believe, not just in god, but in the supernatural in general.

Also I find it interesting you are using evolution to defend the idea of implicit theism but reject the idea that morality is a product of evolution as it promotes order and survival.

Bro , did you miss this ? I said that God orchestrated evolution and since he ingrained in us the propensity to seek His existence then He also ingrained morality in us through the same biological process . Its all God wink

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by Nobody: 2:03am On May 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Bro , did you miss this ? I said that God orchestrated evolution and since he ingrained in us the propensity to seek His existence then He also ingrained morality in us through the same biological process . Its all God wink

Lol of course, the classic piggyback. Christianity has this ability to reject scientific facts in contrast with their core doctrines until doing so looks too foolish. You can show me where the Bible mentioned or even hinted at evolution once

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:40am On May 01, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Lol of course, the classic piggyback. Christianity has this ability to reject scientific facts in contrast with their core doctrines until doing so looks too foolish. You can show me where the Bible mentioned or even hinted at evolution once

Oh brother . There are so many people who take the creation story as an allegory . Even before modern scientific evidence backed theism , theologians believed the sixth-day creation shouldn't be taken literary . First it was Jewish scholar Philo of Alexandria in the first century and then Christian theologian Augustine of Hippo also made the same observation in the 4th century

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by Nobody: 7:08am On May 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog

Implicit Theism?

Read this story

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/mowgli-girl-india-forest-wild-monkeys-live-primate-katarniaghat-uttar-pradesh-feral-child-a7672866.html

We are simple a reflection of our environment. we become who we are as a result of information coming from our immediate environment that we have been processing from day 1. Everyone is born an atheist.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2017
onyenze123:
KingEbukasBlog

Implicit Theism?

Read this story

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/mowgli-girl-india-forest-wild-monkeys-live-primate-katarniaghat-uttar-pradesh-feral-child-a7672866.html

We are simple a reflection of our environment. we become who we are as a result of information coming from our immediate environment that we have been processing from day 1. Everyone is born an atheist.

Atheism never existed till the 5th century BC . Nobody knew what atheism or godlessness was prior to that time . We are conditioned to believe in God . Atheism is simply unnatural.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by JackBizzle: 7:29am On May 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism never existed till the 5th century BC . Nobody knew what atheism or godlessness was prior to that time . We are conditioned to believe in God . Atheism is simply unnatural.

Bros, you no dey sleep?

I'm starting to get scared of you.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2017
JackBizzle:

Bros, you no dey sleep?

I'm starting to get scared of you.

You have to be . I'm not an ordinary human being
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 7:42am On May 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

How did your God orchestrate evolution? Give us specific details. Empty and ridiculousridiculous claims won't bot be tolerated. How did your God do it?
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by JackBizzle: 7:42am On May 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You have to be . I'm not an ordinary human being

Feeling like Superman abi?
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by Nobody: 7:54am On May 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

It is 'unnatural' because people were always born into a religious society. I gave you a story of someone that grow up in the animal kingdom and how the child behaved.

If someone is born into an irreligious society, the person becomes irreligious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by JackBizzle: 8:01am On May 01, 2017
onyenze123:

It is 'unnatural' because people were always born into a religious society. I gave you a story of someone that grow up in the animal kingdom and how the child behaved.

Checkmate, kingebukasblog!
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 8:14am On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

Na wa o. You misfire on this one
I have more people to testify of my accountability here, compared to you who will be on Hinduism threads tomorrow defending Buddha grin

Testify about which accountability? Allow others to praise you. Never do it yourself. You are empty. Present evidence of me defending Buddha na. Are you telling less as usual?

Just forget this experiment
Richard Dawkins failure to experience God already faults it. Its a fraud

Secondly the experiment states that the GOD part of the brain is a product of evolution
Which even suggests that we are born with it.

Why should I forget the experiment? The experiment actually had a high suc5ratw since 8 in 10 had some religious feeling after wearing the helmet, that Richard Dawkins failed it means nothing. Sure we are born with a tendency to attribute things to causative agents and things outside us, but that doesn't make them true at all. We came from people that believed drought can be ended by appeasing the weather Gods through human and animal sacrifice.

But you claim that theism and was "invented"
Another Massive Cop-out lipsrsealed Hian

Sure theism was invented by men. All the theistic religions and the the Gods they worship are man made inventions. Your own religion was invented by men.

Sorry they don't decide,
Maybe you don't know what "decide" means.
And even your fellow atheists here know that this fallacy of yours is a massive one.
That is why none of them will support you.

Because wrong description or varying accounts is never evidence of absence. Argue that one with logic.

In the case of God no body has ever provided any evidence for God. Now I want you to describe A your God in details so that who ever encounters it will know that it is your God and not another thing or phenomena, once you do that we can then go ahead and talk about various claims. Until you describe your God in details you shouldn't expect me to waste ginger back and forth over something that is purely imaginary.

[All these are all descriptions of the same person.
Besides, even If their description is not perfect, it doesn't rule out the existence of the Supreme Being and Creator

So Allah and Brahma are the same God? Odin and Yahweh are also the same God? Seems you have lost it completely. Show that the creator of the universe is a single entity or shut up. Your evidence that the polytheist are completely wrong for example is what? What about the pantheist? Do you have any evidence to show that they are wrong ? Where is it?

Even Mohammed claimed to be worshipping the God of Abraham and Moses.
Sorry this your point is void of reason
Honestly lipsrsealed

Mohammed created his own God using the already established religion of the Jews and christians. The God of Abraham and Moses is a human creation. How did you get to know about the God of Abraham and Moses? You knew it through the stories that humans invented and wrote about such a God. Humans invented those stories, wrote them down, created the cutie and theology and continued to pass them down. According to the stories that men invented we are told that Jesus also claimed to be the son of the God of Abraham and Moses. Go to Israel today very few people believe in him. Christianity was also create out of the Jewish religion. But this time they created a God that has a son together with other mythological nonsense.

Sorry, you are the one always insulting God on nairaland, that day wasn't the first.
So I don't think its my challenge that made you do what you did.
It came from your spirit.

Lie, You said I should test your God and tell him to take my life, I did and nothing happened, your imaginary God could do nothing as always, no wonder you are trying to deny your ridiculous test after it failed.

Exactly,
the fact that of all "man made " ideas, this one keeps you 7 days of the week, exposes the Dishonesty inside your spirit.

More emotional thrash talk. I talk about a lot of things daily, this just happens to be one of them. Your God remains a man made idea that is why you are the one defending it. When will you allow yur God to defend it self? That you are doing it always shows that you are your God and the idea only lives inside your head and imaginations. You think if your God exist as advertised it will allow a failure like you that hasn't been able to put forth good arguments to defend it? You are a joke.

Nah bro, You have.
Check your posts. I have even Called you out on it before.
In the presence of other members of this forum[

I've stoped believing anything you say because you tell lies a lot. Just provide the evidence. Until you do, I won't waste my time on that with you.

I wish the evidence didn't fail. But Sorry
Its now even double failure, because your evidence suggests that the God part of the brain is part of evolution
But you claim it is "invented"

All because you are so proud to admit your ignorance you want t equate "evolve" to "invent"
Please go ahead. But know that you will only be fooling your self.

Cop out all the way grin

All religions are invention of men. Who created Islam and Hinduism for example? Where they created by divine entities or men?
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2017
onyenze123:

Animals have some practices which are perceived as religious . The article didn't address the child's beliefs , you just surmised that the child is not religious . The child necessarily does not need to be part of an organized religion or practice known religious practices . She could just exhibit some behavioral traits which betokens she is religious . Your conclusion is conjectural . Try again .

Someone being irreligious does not make him an atheist undecided . North Korea since 1945 began practicing a variant of Marxism [Juche ideology] which is intolerant of the belief in God and religious practices . And 72 years later , they are still killing people who believe in God and practice non theistic religions .
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 10:13am On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Testify about which accountability? Allow others to praise you. Never do it yourself. You are empty. Present evidence of me defending Buddha na. Are you telling less as usual?

Why should I forget the experiment? The experiment actually had a high suc5ratw since 8 in 10 had some religious feeling after wearing the helmet, that Richard Dawkins failed it means nothing. Sure we are born with a tendency to attribute things to causative agents and things outside us, but that doesn't make them true at all. We came from people that believed drought can be ended by appeasing the weather Gods through human and animal sacrifice.

Sure theism was invented by men. All the theistic religions and the the Gods they worship are man made inventions. Your own religion was invented by men.

In the case of God no body has ever provided any evidence for God. Now I want you to describe A your God in details so that who ever encounters it will know that it is your God and not another thing or phenomena, once you do that we can then go ahead and talk about various claims. Until you describe your God in details you shouldn't expect me to waste ginger back and forth over something that is purely imaginary.

So Allah and Brahma are the same God? Odin and Yahweh are also the same God? Seems you have lost it completely. Show that the creator of the universe is a single entity or shut up. Your evidence that the polytheist are completely wrong for example is what? What about the pantheist? Do you have any evidence to show that they are wrong ? Where is it?

Mohammed created his own God using the already established religion of the Jews and christians. The God of Abraham and Moses is a human creation. How did you get to know about the God of Abraham and Moses? You knew it through the stories that humans invented and wrote about such a God. Humans invented those stories, wrote them down, created the cutie and theology and continued to pass them down. According to the stories that men invented we are told that Jesus also claimed to be the son of the God of Abraham and Moses. Go to Israel today very few people believe in him. Christianity was also create out of the Jewish religion. But this time they created a God that has a son together with other mythological nonsense.

Lie, You said I should test your God and tell him to take my life, I did and nothing happened, your imaginary God could do nothing as always, no wonder you are trying to deny your ridiculous test after it failed.

More emotional thrash talk. I talk about a lot of things daily, this just happens to be one of them. Your God remains a man made idea that is why you are the one defending it. When will you allow yur God to defend it self? That you are doing it always shows that you are your God and the idea only lives inside your head and imaginations. You think if your God exist as advertised it will allow a failure like you that hasn't been able to put forth good arguments to defend it? You are a joke.

I've stoped believing anything you say because you tell lis a lot. Just provide the evidence. Until. You do I won't waste my time on that with you.

All religions are invention of men. Who created Islam and Hinduism for example? Where they created by divine entities or men?

LOL grin Keeps repeating the same sentence over and over to make it true. The same thing you do with everyone here

I can see clearly you refused to mention the part of your own evidence that mentions "evolution" as the reason for God part of the brain?

And you kept gloating over "invented ny men"?

So you now believe in evolution? or you think evolution was invented?

This is why nobody takes you serious anymore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 11:18am On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

LOL grin Keeps repeating the same sentence over and over to make it true. The same thing you do with everyone here

I can see clearly you refused to mention the part of your own evidence that mentions "evolution" as the reason for God part of the brain?

And you kept gloating over "invented ny men"?

So you now believe in evolution? or you think evolution was invented?

This is why nobody takes you serious anymore.

According to the studies the guys claim that evolution(a natural process)has configured the brain in such a way that it accomodates the God hypothesis as a part of it. My point was to show you that the same scientist also claim that the God and religious experience is a natural thing and has nothing t do with the divine. It is all a natural thing. All religions have natural and human origins . You can show me any religion that has supernatural origins alone and only then will I start taking you seriously as someone that has an idea of what he is saying.

Who are the people that don't take me seriously? You?
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 11:22am On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

According to the studies the guys claim that evolution(a natural process)has configured the brain in such a way that it accomodates the God hypothesis as a part of it. My point was to show you that the same scientist also claim that the God and religious experience is a natural thing and has nothing t do with the divine. It is all a natural thing. All religions have natural and human origins . You can show me any religion that has supernatural origins alone and only then will I start ta king you seriously as someone that has an idea of what he is saying.

Who are the people that don't take me seriously? You?

Just listen to yourself
LMAO grin
Does "natural" sound like "invented"?
As a matter of fact are they not opposite of each other?

Chai Jesus....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophecies For 2012 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye (rccg) / Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! / I Wake Up And Have Body Marks, No Clue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.