Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? (8980 Views)

‘I Prefer Non-religious’: Why So Few US Politicians Come Out As Atheists / Why Do People Brand All Non-religious Fellows Here As Atheists? / Are We All Born As Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 11:36am On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

Just listen to yourself
LMAO grin
Does "natural" sound like "invented"?
As a matter of fact are they not opposite of each other?

Chai Jesus....

Keep acting as if you do not understand what am saying. According to the studies humans are naturally inclined to believe in a causative agent outside themselves. But the Gods were invented by humans. How did the God Allah and the God Brahma came about? Your refusal to answer the questions say it all.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 11:39am On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Keep acting as if you do not understand what am saying. According to the studies humans are naturally inclined to believe in a causative agent outside themselves. But the Gods were invented by humans. How did the God Allah and the God Brahma came about? Your refusal to answer the questions say it all.

Your evidence keeps working against you.
You claim something was invented, your evidence says no, it is natural.

Please Bro, how more dishonest can you be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh brother . There are so many people who take the creation story as an allegory . Even before modern scientific evidence backed theism , theologians believed the sixth-day creation shouldn't be taken literary . First it was Jewish scholar Philo of Alexandria in the first century and then Christian theologian Augustine of Hippo also made the same observation in the 4th century

There were so many people, and yet your Christian brothers in this thread see it as literal, I'm still waiting for where god revealed evolution
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 11:44am On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

Your evidence keeps working against you.
You claim something was invented, your evidence says no, it is natural.

Please Bro, how more dishonest can you be?

Where in my evidence does it say that religion wasn't created?
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 11:46am On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Where in my evidence does it say that religion wasn't created?

The part that says "it is part of evolution."
Got it?

Now, continue your dishonesty

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 11:49am On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

The part that says "it is part of evolution."
Got it?

Now, continue your dishonesty

Where did it specifically say that religion is part of evolution? Point to it.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 11:50am On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Where did it specifically say that religion is part of evolution? Point to it.

I have already pointed it out na?
Haba

What type of dishonesty is this?
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 11:54am On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

I have already pointed it out na?
Haba

What type of dishonesty is this?

That religions are part of evolution? You have not.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 12:00pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

That religions are part of evolution? You have not.
The article speaks on "God part of the brain"

Is "Religion" equivalent of "God"?
Are there not religions without God.?

I thought u said "men invented God"
Why are you changing your claim of "men inventing God" to men "inventing religion"

Na wa o
KingEbukasblog, come and see this level of dishonesty and confusion.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 12:06pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

The article speaks on "God part of the brain"

Is "Religion" equivalent of "God"?
Are there not religions without God.?

I thought u said "men invented God"
Why are you changing your claim of "men inventing God" to men "inventing religion"

Na wa o
KingEbukasblog, come and see this level of dishonesty and confusion.

Men invented all the Gods they worship. How did the God Allah and Brahma God come about? Your refusal to anewer it says it all.

The article only says that the God part of the brain which is the part of the brain that helps men to invent Gods is a process of evolution. It specifically says that the God part of the brain is the part that makes humans to ascribe causative external forces to things which is the same as creating or inventing Gods.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 12:08pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Men invented all the Gods they worship. How did the God Allah and Brahma God come about? Your refusal to anewer it says it all.

The article only says that the God part of the brain which is the part of the brain that helps men to invent Gods is a process of evolution. It specifically says that the God part of the brain is the part that makes humans to ascribe causative external forces to things which is the same as creating or inventing Gods.

My God,
See how you have put your "invent" into the article by Force.....

LMAO grin
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 12:12pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

My God,
See how you have put your "invent" into the article by Force.....

LMAO grin

The article only talks about a part of the brain which it calls the God part that makes people ascribe causative external agents to things. This part it calls the God part and it ascribes it to the brain. A simple look it simply means that humans have a part of their brains that help them to invent Gods (ascribe external causative agents to things that was shaped by the evolutionary process.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 12:14pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

The article only talks about a part of the brain which it calls the God part that makes people ascribe causative external agents to things. This part it calls the God part and it ascribes it to the brain. A simple look it simply means that humans have a part of their brains that help them to invent Gods (ascribe external causative agents to things that was shaped by the evolutionary process.

Again and again
Operation "invent" grin

By fire by force

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 12:16pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

Again and again
Operation "invent" grin

By fire by force

Surely, by deduction.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 12:32pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Surely, by deduction.

Any ways, thanks for the article evidence you have provided. I will surely keep it for future reference.

And Likewise BY deduction from your article,

1. We now know that Dalaman believes that there is a God part of the brain by the reason of evolution

2. We can as well conclude that Dalaman and other atheists do not have this God part of the brain, so their brain is NOT complete

Thanks, God Bless

Please KingEbukasBlog, Winner01, Analice107, 4everGod, CatfishBilly, enshy, blueagent, DoctorAlien, GoodMuyis, Promise10, Richirich713
All should Take Note.
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by randomperson: 12:37pm On May 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh brother . There are so many people who take the creation story as an allegory . Even before modern scientific evidence backed theism , theologians believed the sixth-day creation shouldn't be taken literary . First it was Jewish scholar Philo of Alexandria in the first century and then Christian theologian Augustine of Hippo also made the same observation in the 4th century

How does this answer his question? He asked for bible verse that shows that God orchestrated evolution, you're giving example of people who believe the creation story was allegory.... Nawa 4u

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 12:48pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

Any ways, thanks for the article evidence you have provided. I will surely keep it for future reference.

1. We now know that Dalaman believes that there is a God part of the brain by the reason of evolution

2. We can as well conclude that Dalaman and other atheists do not have this God part of the brain, so their brain is NOT complete

Thanks, God Bless

Please KingEbukasBlog, Winner01, Analice107, 4everGod, CatfishBilly, enshy, blueagent, DoctorAlien
All should Take Note.
cool

Will you shut up and stop telling lies. The article says there is the part if the brain that assigns causative agents to external force ingrained in the brain as a result of evolution which it calls the God part. The article specifically explains what it means by the God part. Why you are trying to spin it to something else.

The athiest in this section do not use that part of their brians to ascribe causative things to external agents.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 12:56pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Will you shut up and stop telling lies. The article says there is the part if the brain that assigns causative agents to external force ingrained in the brain as a result of evolution which it calls the God part. The article specifically explains what it means by the God part. Why you are trying to spin it to something else.

The athiest in this section do not use that part of their brians to ascribe causative things to external agents.

make una come see wahala o!
Hehhehehe, you want to deny your own article again? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 12:58pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

make una come see wahala o!
Hehhehehe, you want to deny your own article again? grin

Deny which article na? What does the God part of the brain do according to the article?
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 1:01pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Deny which article na? What does the God part of the brain do according to the article?

Your God part of the brain did not evolve.
Atheist brain is not completely evolved.
It is not normal.
Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 1:08pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

Your God part of the brain did not evolve.
Atheist brain is not completely evolved.
It is not normal.
Period.

After saying that you dI'd not believe in the article and that I should discard it, you are now coming up with this? Receive sense brah.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 1:10pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

After saying that you dI'd not believe in the article and that I should discard it, you are now coming up with this? Receive sense brah.

I already have sense, my brain is completely evolved.

I have decided to keep the article.
For future reference on your behalf.

LMAO grin
Oshay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 1:20pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

I already have sense, my brain is completely evolved.

I have decided to keep the article.
For future reference on your behalf.

LMAO grin
Oshay

Your brain isn't completely evolved. It only ascribes (falsely ) external causative agents to things. That's all to it.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 1:21pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Your brain isn't completely evolved. It only ascribes (falsely ) external causative agents to things. That's all to it.

Sorry your article says you are wrong......
grin
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by blueAgent(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

Thanks, God Bless

Please KingEbukasBlog, Winner01, Analice107, 4everGod, CatfishBilly, enshy, blueagent, DoctorAlien
All should Take Note.
cool

I Concur 100%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 1:39pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry your article says you are wrong......
grin

Yu are lying as usual.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 1:46pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Yu are lying as usual.

This is the link http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/belief-and-the-brains-god-spot-1641022.html

Have you forgotten your own article so soon ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 1:59pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

This is the link http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/belief-and-the-brains-god-spot-1641022.html

Have you forgotten your own article so soon ?

The article was clear on what it meant by the God part of the brain.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 2:00pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

The article was clear on what it meant by the God part of the brain.

And you lack that part of the brain.
Period

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 2:03pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

And you lack that part of the brain.
Period

I don't lack it. I simply don't use mine to assign external causative agents to things.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 2:05pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

I don't lack it. I simply don't use mine to assign external causative agents to things.

Nah sorry, the article says yours didn't evolve

By the way Some of us remember when u denied evolution

Or is it not you again?

Evolution has suddenly appeared in your brain now? grin

KingEbukasblog, please do you remember when Dalaman denied evolution.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 2:07pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

Nah sorry, the article says yours didn't evolve

By the way Some of us remember when u denied evolution

Or is it not you again?

KingEbukasblog, please do you remember when Dalaman denied evolution.

Did I tell you that I believe in the article? I was just trying to show you that scientist have also stated that religious experience is a natural phenomenon since you brought a scientific article to buttress your point earlier.

I still do not believe in evolution. Cry all you want. It won't make.me accept it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Special: Share Your Favorite Love Song For God / King James (of The KJV Bible), Was An Indigenous Black European / Prophecies For 2012 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye (rccg)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.