Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? (8986 Views)

‘I Prefer Non-religious’: Why So Few US Politicians Come Out As Atheists / Why Do People Brand All Non-religious Fellows Here As Atheists? / Are We All Born As Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 2:09pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Did I tell you that I believe in the article? I was just trying to show you that scientist have also stated that religious experience is a natural phenomenon since you brought a scientific article to buttress your point earlier.

Article Denied at last !!!!!! shocked
LMAO grin grin grin

My God o....... LWTMB

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 2:10pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

Article Denied at last !!!!!! shocked
LMAO grin grin grin

My God o....... LWTMB

I said I believed it when? Show me.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 2:14pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

I said I believed it when? Show me.

Are u kidding me, After u just admitted u have "God part of the brain" and u use it for something else?
After providing a scientific article by yourself?
After claiming 8 in 10 success experiment?

Wow, I am loving this broad daylight heel turn and lies...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 2:51pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

Are u kidding me, After u just admitted u have "God part of the brain" and u use it for something else?

I was just playing your games and nothing more knowing very well that you do not believe in evolution. I don't have any God part in my brain, come and show we where it is. The scientific article was in response to yours. To show that you didn't believe it you said I should discard it.

Do you believe in evolution if you don't then you are the one that is lying.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 3:18pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

I was just playing your games

[quote author=dalaman post=56103179]
and nothing more knowing very well that you do not believe in evolution.

Can u imagine? Yet you were busy calling me liar

Henceforth, I will no longer take you serious
KingEbukasblog, please take note, Dalaman plays with lies on nairaland.
He just admitted it.

dalaman:

I don't have any God part in my brain, come and show we where it is. The scientific article was in response to yours.

But u told me u had. You even called me a liar because of it.
Next time, I would remind u of this lie that you told

dalaman:

To show that you didn't believe it you said I should discard it.

And then you prevented me from discarding it.
Sorry boy, its too late

dalaman:

Do you believe in evolution if you don't then you are the one that is lying.

You are the one who brought the doctrine of evolution to preach today by telling us that your experiment on an evolved part of the brain had 80% success rate.
So blame your chameleon nature.

Once again, I will not take you serious any longer.
Your lies and games are blended with your real life.

Shior undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 3:33pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

You are the one who brought the doctrine of evolution to preach today by telling us that your experiment on an evolved part of the brain had 80% success rate.
So blame your chameleon nature.

Once again, I will not take you serious any longer.
Your lies and games are blended with your real life.

Since you can lie blatantly like that I won't respond to you again. When did I claim that I conducted any experiment on any part of an evolved brain, with 80 percent success rate?

Na so you dey lie?
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 3:36pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Since you can lie blatantly like that I won't respond to you again. When did I claim that I conducted any experiment on any part of an evolved brain, with 80 percent success rate?

Na so you dey lie?

I am done with your "games" brah

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 3:49pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

I am done with your "games" brah

Whatever! Make sure you close the door behind you.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 3:55pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Whatever! Make sure you close the door behind you.

chameleons don't live behind doors

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2017
Sir Dalaman was caught numerous times lying . Good job bro Felixomor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

grin See as Dalaman change course immediately grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 4:07pm On May 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Point out the lies na tongue
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by felixomor: 4:12pm On May 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Thank u my. brother, God bless you for this thread.
The guy manifested his full chameleon mode after defeat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by Horlufemi(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2017
Take it or leave it. All religions are a distraction, turning people away from God. All of them including Atheism.

He who has an ear let him hear.

Think!
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2017
dalaman:

Point out the lies na tongue

Wait sir , are you saying that you never told lies

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by CoolUsername: 2:01pm On May 02, 2017
Horlufemi:
Take it or leave it. All religions are a distraction, turning people away from God. All of them including Atheism.

He who has an ear let him hear.

Think!

Atheism ≠ Religion
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2017
CoolUsername:

Atheism ≠ Religion

But bro , there are atheists in Religion right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by CoolUsername: 2:14pm On May 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

But bro , there are atheists in Religion right ?

Does that make atheism a religion?

They say that there are no stupid questions but damn, son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2017
CoolUsername:

Does that make atheism a religion?

They say that there are no stupid questions but damn, son.

King Ebuka : But bro, there are atheists in Religion ?

Maybe its an oversight or you don't understand . I hope its the former . Because the question didn't even get close to implying that atheism is a religion

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by CoolUsername: 2:23pm On May 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

King Ebuka : But bro, there are atheists in Religion ?

Maybe its an oversight or you don't understand . I hope its the former . Because the question didn't even get close to implying that atheism is a religion

Your question could have been worded better.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by dalaman: 3:19pm On May 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Wait sir , are you saying that you never told lies

Which lies? tongue
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by Horlufemi(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2017
CoolUsername:

Atheism ≠ Religion

When you deceive others, its alright but when you deceive yourself it's a serious problem. So keep deceiving yourself!

Aethism is just one of the many religions.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by CoolUsername: 10:18pm On May 02, 2017
Horlufemi:

When you deceive others, its alright but when you deceive yourself it's a serious problem. So keep deceiving yourself!

Aethism is just one of the many religions.

re·li·gion- /rəˈlijən/ noun 1. the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2017
CoolUsername:

re·li·gion- /rəˈlijən/ noun 1. the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

So which superhuman , personal God or gods being worshiped in religions like Buddhism , Confucianism etc ?

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by Horlufemi(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2017
CoolUsername:

Lolz, I know what religion by the dictionary is.

re·li·gion- /rəˈlijən/ noun 1. the belief/non-belief in and worship/non-worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

They are Atheism and Theism are two sides of the coin of religion. You are all distracted and closed minded.

There is evidence of a creator everywhere, but atheists just choose not to think so because they​ want to see the creator physically. Theists believe in a God they don't hear from, but they know that he exists.

The basic truth is that life/universe cannot happen by accident and we should stop concluding there is no God just because we haven't seen him.

You can only convince me when you can explain the following with testable proof.

1. What was before the "big bang"
2. Energy can't be created nor destroyed. How did it get here in the first place?
3. How life came from non-life. Life is here and it's extremely complex. Statistically impossible. It's also pointless. Humans made from exactly the same molecules in the universe now observing the universe. This makes no sense. The universe is a cruel place for life. It shouldn't be here but it's here.
4. Information in the DNA. All information come from a mind - no exceptions (If you agree). To be clear I'm dropping two analogies. A slab (DNA) of concrete with an article (genes) engraved on it. It is two things concrete with information but one thing physically, just concrete. Where did the information come from. Whose mind?
5. Cambrian explosion. Evolutionist claim that species chameleon form but from evidence there's no transition from species of prior age to that of the Cambrian explosion. It all seems they where dropped off grin

Most of you are Atheists because religion failed you. You need to go to where the evidence leads.

I've been an Atheist but now I believe strongly in a creator and not the one all these crazy theist blindly follow.

Atheists are just anti-theists. "Opposite polarity" of the theist religion. Y'all act the same way as theists. And also hypocrites

I'm waiting
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by CoolUsername: 11:42am On May 03, 2017
Horlufemi:

Lolz, I know what religion by the dictionary is.

re·li·gion- /rəˈlijən/ noun 1. the belief/non-belief in and worship/non-worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

They are Atheism and Theism are two sides of the coin of religion. You are all distracted and closed minded.

There is evidence of a creator everywhere, but atheists just choose not to think so because they​ want to see the creator physically. Theists believe in a God they don't hear from, but they know that he exists.

The basic truth is that life/universe cannot happen by accident and we should stop concluding there is no God just because we haven't seen him.

You can only convince me when you can explain the following with testable proof.

1. What was before the "big bang"
2. Energy can't be created nor destroyed. How did it get here in the first place?
3. How life came from non-life. Life is here and it's extremely complex. Statistically impossible. It's also pointless. Humans made from exactly the same molecules in the universe now observing the universe. This makes no sense. The universe is a cruel place for life. It shouldn't be here but it's here.
4. Information in the DNA. All information come from a mind - no exceptions (If you agree). To be clear I'm dropping two analogies. A slab (DNA) of concrete with an article (genes) engraved on it. It is two things concrete with information but one thing physically, just concrete. Where did the information come from. Whose mind?
5. Cambrian explosion. Evolutionist claim that species chameleon form but from evidence there's no transition from species of prior age to that of the Cambrian explosion. It all seems they where dropped off grin

Most of you are Atheists because religion failed you. You need to go to where the evidence leads.

I've been an Atheist but now I believe strongly in a creator and not the one all these crazy theist blindly follow.

Atheists are just anti-theists. "Opposite polarity" of the theist religion. Y'all act the same way as theists. And also hypocrites

I'm waiting

The simple reason why God almost certainly doesn't exist is because God has attributes that cannot exist without matter and energy, such as intelligence and consciousness.

I'm really not in a place where I can answer your list of questions but I can link you to where I recently had a similar debate with someone else.

https://www.nairaland.com/3766722/there-been-anyone-became-atheist/1
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by CoolUsername: 11:49am On May 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So which superhuman , personal God or gods being worshiped in religions like Buddhism , Confucianism etc ?

They believe in some form of 'controlling power', don't they?
Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by Horlufemi(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2017
CoolUsername:

The simple reason why God almost certainly doesn't exist is because God has attributes that cannot exist without matter and energy, such as intelligence and consciousness.

I'm really not in a place where I can answer your list of questions but I can link you to where I recently had a similar debate with someone else.

You are confused

Address my questions and stop dodging. I'll wait till you get to a place where you can answer my questions. I have no business with your link. Don't waste your time in trying to prove there is no God to me. I've been there. I'm an ex-atheist

ADDRESS MY QUESTIONS CONVINCINGLY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by CoolUsername: 4:50pm On May 03, 2017
Horlufemi:

You are confused

Address my questions and stop dodging. I'll wait till you get to a place where you can answer my questions. I have no business with your link. Don't waste your time in trying to prove there is no God to me. I've been there. I'm an ex-atheist

ADDRESS MY QUESTIONS CONVINCINGLY

Your questions are not new. Some of them are really weak. I've answered them time and time again. I'm not going to type the same long-winded response when I answered similar questions about a weak ago. If you're too lazy to simply click a link then don't ask me questions that a simple google search can answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2017
CoolUsername:

What kind of shallow reason is that undecided . Gosh man . I expect much better from you .

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:08pm On May 03, 2017
CoolUsername:

They believe in some form of 'controlling power', don't they?

In Buddhism ? Which 'controlling power' does Buddhism as a non theistic religion believe in ? I don't think I remember any . But you can remind me smiley

1 Like

Re: Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? by CoolUsername: 9:10pm On May 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

In Buddhism ? Which 'controlling power' does Buddhism as a non theistic religion believe in ? I don't think I remember any . But you can remind me smiley

They believe in karma, don't they?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo’s Should Apologise To Ekwensu / I Wake Up And Have Body Marks, No Clue / Book Of Matthew.(Another Great Teachings of JESUS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.