Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) (35975 Views)

Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia / Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
papaejima1:
Eba versus noodles

No contest
Who's eba and who's noodles?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
kynbasil01:
you can help yourself in the lagoon
So may cowards hiding behind Yoruba monikers.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by DaniDani(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
bubedchemist:
cheesy ABIA NATION
Nice one Ikpeazu....
I Have Been Pondering Over This, No Pharmaceutical Industry In Abia, I Pray That They Build One Sooner Or Later

You have not been to aba. Forget about the bad images the media projects concerning aba due to bad road and lack of federal infrastructure, aba has got a lot. There are presently more than five nafdac registered pharmaceutical companies in aba in operation as I type now. The most popular among them is Star line pharmaceutical industry, Google will tell you more about this company. Maobison pharmaceutical industry is another one, long into their websites and confirm for yourself. If I am not in aba, I will hold the same opinion as you. Even many people in aba don't know much about aba except stake holders that will tell you that aba got a lot to boast about.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by oobinna: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nurrudeentunji:
Am I the only one who hate this man

On your own bros
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Good sense of humour
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by 4Play(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nothing tangible comes out of these photo ops. Just an opportunity for their media activists to convey the impression of a public official hard at work.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
ezeagu:
Chinese slave master, you mean. Keep selling your homeland.
Somebody is corporating with the Chinese to develop his state, you are saying that he is selling his homeland.

Where did they get dumb headed idiots like you from?

Did your parents win you in lottery?

It is the same people like you that will shout 'he is not working!!! ' if he chooses not to do anything.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by Shiitposter: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
papaejima1:
Eba versus noodles

No contest

I just disgraced myself in front of people just now after understanding your post.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bad move!

Yanminris are going to write this into their history of wars. Do not be surprised 10years from now they talk about defeating China in a war..... grin grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nurrudeentunji:
Yes ur the only one

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by macaranta(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nice one
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by papaejima1: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Shiitposter:

I just disgraced myself in front of people just now after understanding your post.
My apologies bro. grin grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Bad move!

Yanminris are going to write this into their history of wars. Do not be surprised 10years from now they talk about defeating China in a war..... grin grin
wtf undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
See his BIG HEAD like Mortal.We dnt need another "CHALK"we kal one white melicine like dat CHALK.Any med that can combat Malaria/typhoid is a done deal.Igbo kwenuuu!!! Eyaaaaaaah!
enemies of Good things from east.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by bubedchemist(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
DaniDani:

You have not been to aba. Forget about the bad images the media projects concerning aba due to bad road and lack of federal infrastructure, aba has got a lot. There are presently more than five nafdac registered pharmaceutical companies in aba in operation as I type now. The most popular among them is Star line pharmaceutical industry, Google will tell you more about this company. Maobison pharmaceutical industry is another one, long into their websites and confirm for yourself. If I am not in aba, I will hold the same opinion as you. Even many people in aba don't know much about aba except stake holders that will tell you that aba got a lot to boast about.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by bubedchemist(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Waow....thanks for the info sir
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by magoo10(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
weldone sir
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by Tamunotonye22(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nurrudeentunji:
You are...and might die along with it

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
DaniDani:

Yeah, Starline behind PZ.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by newbornmacho(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:
Work without play makes jack a dull boy

Welldone ikpeazu

I can't believe I just liked a comment by sarrki shocked

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
bubedchemist:
cheesy ABIA NATION
Nice one Ikpeazu....
I Have Been Pondering Over This, No Pharmaceutical Industry In Abia, I Pray That They Build One Sooner Or Later

There is Starline Pharmacitical Industries at Eziama beside PZ Cussons Plc
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by Kc3000: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nurrudeentunji:

Yes, it's just you.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by Chijosky(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Am not saying anything, I don't want people to attack me
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by redsun(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
fernandoc:
I respect strong influential men who still find time to play like kids. It's not immaturity. It's actually an expression of strength. With the enormous pressure that burdens a state governor he still finds time for fun.

Burden! What burden? Burden of looting,owing salaries and inviting the Chinese to come and recolonise the land and take what's left of africans dignity to rule themselves.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by nijascammers: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
why ibo head dey look like this?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by Samzyarmani(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
imagine his level of joblessness.... you have to work before playing
ABIA is d MOST STAGNANT STATE I have Eva seen
my village last saw ELECTRICITY when I was in primary 5(-2007),
no standard secondary school no pipe borne water no standard hospital no Good road network NO dividend OF democracy
I WEEP FOR MY STATE GODS OWN STATE

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
All governors re Beginning to keep fit cos dey no restructuring is the nxt tin for Nigeria
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by fernandoc(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
redsun:

Burden! What burden? Burden of looting,owing salaries and inviting the Chinese to come and recolonise the land and take what's left of africans dignity to rule themselves.
Have a beautiful Sunday.
When your done blabbing obviously.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by redsun(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
fernandoc:

Have a beautiful Sunday.
When your done blabbing obviously.

You are in perpetual darkness of course,that is why thieves like him impresses you. It is your inherent faith to look up to retards as mentors.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by fernandoc(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
redsun:

You are in perpetual darkness of course,that is why thieves like him impresses you. It is your inherent faith to look up to retards as mentors.
Impress. Correct your grammatical structure young man. So much hate won't let you realize it's practically impossible for a retard to emerge as state governor. Keep the hate up. What fun is life even without haters like you to prove wrong?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by glacswhite: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
dainformant:
In a bid to show his jovial side, governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state was pictured engaging in an arm wrestling with a Chinese investor at the state government house. Some of the Chinese investors that the governor interfaced with during his recent visit to China are currently in Abia State.

This set of Investors, who are mostly interested in Ceramics and pharmaceuticals, arrived Abia State from Abuja this morning and came straight to Government House Umuahia on a courtesy visit to Governor Ikpeazu.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/see-what-abia-state-governor-was-seen.html

hahaha China plus Ngwa = Changwa
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by redsun(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
fernandoc:

Impress. Correct your grammatical structure young man. So much hate won't let you realize it's practically impossible for a retard to emerge as state governor. Keep the hate up. What fun is life even without haters like you to prove wrong?
Grammatical error my asss, that is you remain fundamentally redundant because you think slave masters language is a criteria for common sense.
It takes a loaded criminal that can buy the votes of the fundamentally ignorant masses like you to be a top politician in Nigeria,not productive intelligence or principles that could propel a dark age society like yours into a 21st century one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broken Neck: Man Imitates Fayose (Video) / Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government / Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.