Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) (35976 Views)

Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia / Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by fernandoc(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
redsun:

Grammatical error my asss, that is you remain fundamentally redundant because you think slave masters language is a criteria for common sense.
It takes a loaded criminal that can buy the votes of the fundamentally ignorant masses like you to be a top politician in Nigeria,not productive intelligence or principles that could propel a dark age society like yours into a 21st century one.
You sound bitter my friend. I'm not justifying or defending anyone. You have extensively left the point of the discussion in this thread. This behavior is peculiar to people who will let bitterness and hatred blind their ability of sound reasoning. Take a chill pill.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by redsun(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
fernandoc:

You sound bitter my friend. I'm not justifying or defending anyone. You have extensively left the point of the discussion in this thread. This behavior is peculiar to people who will let bitterness and hatred blind their ability of sound reasoning. Take a chill pill.

Who wouldn't but a subcreature be bitter to see a people live like that in the 21st century?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by fernandoc(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
redsun:

Who wouldn't but a subcreature be bitter to see a people live like that in the 21st century?
Your mind, your bitterness bro. It's none of my business. Instead of being unproductively bitter spend time trying to figure out a solution or possibly position yourself in an influential position where you can be useful.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
padiga047:
Somebody is corporating with the Chinese to develop his state, you are saying that he is selling his homeland.

Where did they get dumb headed idiots like you from?

Did your parents win you in lottery?

It is the same people like you that will shout 'he is not working!!! ' if he chooses not to do anything.

Oh dear, somebody has been consuming too much plastic rice.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by kakabre(f): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nurrudeentunji:
Am I the only one who hate this man
Yes you are
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by enimooko: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
A hero of people who collect from him.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) by oscarchukdavid: 12:55am On May 01, 2017
iamloski:
you no anything to say

They still run evening adult classes for people that can't express themselves well in English language.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) / Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.