Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Jews Being ' God-chosen People ' Is A Political Agenda, Not A Religious One - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jews Being ' God-chosen People ' Is A Political Agenda, Not A Religious One (565 Views)

'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) / World Refugee Day 850,000 Jews Were Expelled From Tripoli,cairo,dmascus,baghdad / Hitler Said True Jews Were Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jews Being ' God-chosen People ' Is A Political Agenda, Not A Religious One by panafrican(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Are they ( The Jews) chosen to shed the blood of innocent men, women and children in the Middle east? Stop the lie !
Like Iran' s Ahmadinejad said << move Israel to Europe>>.
Re: Jews Being ' God-chosen People ' Is A Political Agenda, Not A Religious One by Aaronsrod: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Our God is a consuming fire. He will not be mocked!
Re: Jews Being ' God-chosen People ' Is A Political Agenda, Not A Religious One by panafrican(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Aaronsrod:
Our God is a consuming fire. He will not be mocked!
And He does NOT favor anyone to oppress and suppress other people.
Re: Jews Being ' God-chosen People ' Is A Political Agenda, Not A Religious One by Aaronsrod: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
panafrican:

And He does NOT favor anyone to oppress and suppress other people.

IS your god the God of Israel, the Lord of Hosts? Are you even a Christian with this questions??
Re: Jews Being ' God-chosen People ' Is A Political Agenda, Not A Religious One by DictatorZAR1: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Aaronsrod:

IS your god the God of Israel, the Lord of Hosts? Are you even a Christian with this questions??

The question should be does God approve that He's "chosen people" should kill and oppress people who simply desire basic freedom?.

Your black #ass won't even get a visa to visit the Shiiithole called Israel yet you come and defend a racist regime.

1 Like

Re: Jews Being ' God-chosen People ' Is A Political Agenda, Not A Religious One by panafrican(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Aaronsrod:

Read the New Testament.
There will be a time when those who pretend to be the chosen will be go into fire.
Remember what Jesus said about the pharisees.
Jews from Western Europe see Jews from former the Soviet Union Block as inferior. I know some Russian Jews guys who left Israel, very disgusted.
Not only that, the racism against African immigrants is just awful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
Re: Jews Being ' God-chosen People ' Is A Political Agenda, Not A Religious One by Aaronsrod: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

The question should be does God approve that He's "chosen people" should kill and oppress people who simply desire basic freedom?.

Your black #ass won't even get a visa to visit the Shiiithole called Israel yet you come and defend a racist regime.

Are you greater than God? I ask again are you even a Christian? How can God be rascist? He is Lord of all. Either you follow and obey or you stand with the adversary.
Re: Jews Being ' God-chosen People ' Is A Political Agenda, Not A Religious One by panafrican(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Aaronsrod:

How can God be rascist?.
God is NOT racist but HUMAN BEING IS.
And GOD empowered us with " Discernment " so that we are NOT MISLED by those who think they are speaking in His name. That's why given the circumstances, we have to expose the usurpers.
Can you tell us why would GOD be happy with Palestinians dying in concentration camps, being bombed at the will of the Israeli government, die homeless like stray dogs with their women and children? Do you think people are crazy?
Re: Jews Being ' God-chosen People ' Is A Political Agenda, Not A Religious One by DictatorZAR1: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Aaronsrod:

Are you greater than God? I ask again are you even a Christian? How can God be rascist? He is Lord of all. Either you follow and obey or you stand with the adversary.

Are you st.up.id or what

Being Christian/Jew/Islamist or Buddhist does it really matter to God. You seem like the my god is better then yours type.

It all boils down to love and respect for one another. Religion won't get you to heaven, you can claim to be religious and be hateful at the same time.

Now tell me who is the "adversary" JEW, Christianity or Islam.

1 Like

Re: Jews Being ' God-chosen People ' Is A Political Agenda, Not A Religious One by AmunaNo1: 6:03am On May 01, 2017
Aaronsrod:

He is greater than god if he chooses to be. Your God of the bible is the most brutal, genocidal, infanticidal, pestilential, racist, sexist entity to have ever walked the earth.
How can you a normal human with a functioning brain see all the horrors your god ordered the Israelites visit on their neighbours and still believe that he is a Lord of all.
Let me tell you this he is either a fictitious creation manufactured by the scribes of old or he and the adversary you speak about are one and the same.
Blind obedience will only lead to an early grave
May the Light of truth emancipate you from darkness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jews Being ' God-chosen People ' Is A Political Agenda, Not A Religious One by CyrusTheGreat: 4:56am On May 03, 2017
Aaronsrod:

Are you greater than God?

Yes because god does not exist.

Aaronsrod:
I ask again are you even a Christian?

No, because I don't believe in fairytales.

Aaronsrod:

How can God be rascist?

Because he doesn't exist, and is a social construct constantly created and recreated/reimagined to give legitimacy to a certain ethnicity of people, like Yahweh for the hebrews/jews and Allah for the arabs.

Aaronsrod:
He is Lord of all.

He is Lord of Nothing.

Aaronsrod:
Either you follow and obey or you stand with the adversary.

Divisive extremist nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Govt Removes Pockets From All Police Uniforms / 8 Steepest Streets In The World / South African Paramilitary Unit Plotted To Infect Black Population With Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.