Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. (3663 Views)

Next Thing, I Was Showered With Squ!rt Fluids. Damn!!! / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Fmartin(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
share with us hw it feels if u have ever had shower with someone of the opposite sex.... cheesy

cheesy smiley Gooday lovelies ..
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
E depend. If na after sex shower or pre sex shower or if na middle of sex i.e you just finish one round and u won shower make u return for the other round. Lots of experience with both
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Never!
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Fmartin(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
folarinmiles:
E depend. If na after sex shower or pre sex shower or if na middle of sex i.e you just finish one round and u won shower make u return for the other round. Lots of experience with both
wow!
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fmartin:
wow!
Most pre sex shower often leads to shower sex, depending on your definition of shower coz orishirishi shower dey 9ja.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by fernandoc(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
My gf gets very easily irritated by anything dirty. So the 1st day we had sex in my shower I congratulated myself secretly of course for being amongst the top 5% of neat dudes. You don't say u are neat until a neat girl compliments your bathroom.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by SuperSuave(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
yes, we dey shawa for outside street wella with iron bucket when we were young and life was still sweet grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Fmartin(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
SuperSuave:
yes, we dey shawa for outside street wella with iron bucket when we were young and life was still sweet grin
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by StarBukola(f): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
I think it kind of romantic, If u r actually standing under a shower! . u no kissing and cuddling under the shower is fun( sex is not included)

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by SmellingAnus(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Done that several times...I don baff them and them don baff me too.... Lol grin
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Fmartin(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
StarBukola:
I think it kind of romantic, If u r actually standing under a shower! . u no kissing and cuddling under the shower fun( sex is not included)
yea u got d gist.. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Fmartin(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Done that several times...I don baff them and them don baff me too.... Lol grin
lol.. dats was fun grin
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by tomdon(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
StarBukola:
I think it kind of romantic, If u r actually standing under a shower! . u no kissing and cuddling under the shower is fun( sex is not included)

Experienced people are talking
So that's your specialty
Kudos
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fmartin:
lol.. dats was fun grin
much fun and very romantic too...
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Funky123(f): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
folarinmiles:
Chisos!!! loni sunday, Nairalanders i fear una
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Mrbehave: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fmartin:
share with us hw it feels if u have ever had shower with someone of the opposite sex.... cheesy

cheesy smiley Gooday lovelies ..
yes now wen i was 3
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Frolic: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
I have oh... lol When I was still the bad version of me

But never again sha... till I marry grin
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by sirusX(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
During a wedding...as one of the groom's men, I was showered with money along with the bridesmaids and couple

Na that kain shower I remember cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Funky123:
Chisos!!! loni sunday, Nairalanders i fear una
Na so we see am my sista grin
Make I carry holy water shower everbodi for dz thread.

Make all of una dey shower wit d holy spirit grin

But sista, wetin u sef dey do here??
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
StarBukola:
Chai. Sista, wetin u dey do for romance section for Sunday upon say u carry cross for hand grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by klexycole(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
folarinmiles:

Chai. Sista, wetin u dey do for romance section for Sunday upon say u carry cross for hand grin

She came to preach gospel lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
klexycole:

She came to preach gospel lipsrsealed grin grin
Gospel kamasutra grin badt sharp gal.
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by klexycole(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
folarinmiles:

Gospel kamasutra grin badt sharp gal.

grin
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
StarBukola:

Badoosky ! I still dey learn where you dey.
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Fmartin(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mrbehave:
yes now wen i was 3
i hope u nva did mummy nd daddy? grin
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Funky123(f): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
folarinmiles:

Na so we see am my sista grin
Make I carry holy water shower everbodi for dz thread.

Make all of una dey shower wit d holy spirit grin

But sista, wetin u sef dey do here??
D same thing u re doing here
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by michoade(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
YES! in my dream though.
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
StarBukola:

Ewoo cry. And she is carrying a cross cry
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Mrbehave: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fmartin:
i hope u nva did mummy nd daddy? grin
Lols.Cant remember.
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Alexander001(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
see question! na Some of you Girls Love that song "IF" by davido, because of that 30billion for your account o Hmmm babe chill , Do you think 30billion will enter ur account jus like that? Didn't you hear him say "i go chuk u chukuchuku ooo " Aunty nothing goes for nothing.
Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by StarBukola(f): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Make all of una bite me tongue grin
tomdon:

Experienced people are talking
So that's your specialty
Kudos
cruchenuti:

Badoosky ! I still dey learn where you dey.
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ewoo cry. And she is carrying a cross cry
folarinmiles:

grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Showered With Someone Of The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
The opposite sex i show with is soap wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies / Video & Photos: See What This Man And This Girl Were Caught Doing! / I Cheated On My Partner With This Girl Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.