Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family (32956 Views)

Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy / Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 10:00am On May 01, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Nawa to some of you sef...

Yea...aside the Bible per chance she isn't a Christian...Isn't she Igbo from her name? is she she Nigerian? isn't she African? Isn't the position of all these traditions in consonance with the Bible? All these babes with complex and bossy attitudes...Reason some guys are afraid of marriage ... because you may not have known all about the lady you're bringing into your home...

Why not start a campaign for bride price to stop and maybe ladies can marry men or anybody can marry anybody...why seek for abolition of ministry of women affairs?...that way, your right for equality will make sense!!!

I will not repeat myself again

1) Anybody that will bring the Bible up when topics like this are being discussed, should rather make sure he doesn't sin at all, so he'll make heaven. No need to judge, that's God's job

2) Anybody that brings up traditions into this, should be ready to want to live before civilisation and accept EVERYTHING that comes with those traditions

3) Anybody who whines about how life was so much better in the past should go and join those from the past in their graves

If a guy refuses to marry Who the f cares. Some ladies also do not want to marry. Marriage is NOT a must

Who is forcing you to pay bride price. All this ridiculous whinings are tiring. Must you pay bride price? Hell no!
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 10:02am On May 01, 2017
Martin124:
eh u wanna flog me,,,ok oo no problem but make the cain nor break oo..

Loool. Don't worry, iron will do too grin. That can't break or at least it's difficult to grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by frubben(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2017
Funnicator:

Wetting concern hell fire concern the topic now? Abi winch enter your body today?

Any woman bent on being head of the family had better went West, Africa remains Africa and we never departing from our traditional ways. Guess again, why we have rejected gay bills, yes because this is Africa and we respect our heritage, traditional values and stick to them.

#No ship has two captains at same time.

#You don't serve two masters at same time.

A man is definitely the head of the family and NEEDS the wife by his side, to rule with him, SUBMISSIVELY.

People like u supported and watch big brother naija but who na 2 sided mouth is surprising. E Don come woman and man is the head u Don remember tradition, culture and heritage when u dey hail tboss, efe and Co u forget say dis people distroyed ND forgot about culture and bla bla. Chai!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by OAFMods: 10:05am On May 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

Frustrated old single women? Heart broken ladies with complex issues? Well look at her picture I don't think so especially since she said MUM AND DAD are the head of the home. But then again, those are words you throw out at every lady who is not of your opinion. I wonder what your problem is. She's living her life, why not live yours and leave her alone? Why are you so worried, why do you care?

Don't tell me you are SCARED and INSCURE of and about people like her and her beliefs because I don't see how it's your business. I mean can you stop her? NOOOO

You still think that marriage is everybody's goal. Wake up. More and more people don't give a f about marriage, all people care about are kids

I wonder why some of you bother to argue at all when you have nothing to contribute. Someone believes she as a right to hold contrary view to the norm and you are telling those that bliv in the norm to sit back and shut up i mean you do not need to think before understanding that argument is flawed.

My dear tell your girl to shut up her mouth no one is interested in how she lives her life. If she want her own set of norms she can go into the bush n build her on new society with her set of rules n norms and u can join her too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by vedah: 10:05am On May 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lols.

Amen brother mi.
Be blessed too
Please what's your email address, I don't have access to this one I'm using. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by porozhniy(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2017
Kondomatic:

Sister me, Nigeria women who question why men should be the head of a family amuse me.

You know why? because they want to enjoy all the benefits of African marriage and western marriage without touching the cons. How many of them who want equality in marriage can agree to get equal share of what it takes to start and run a family in Nigeria?

None, they want you to do everything as a man and then come in to say we are equal. Please note that a man being the head doesn't mean he has the upper hand nor is it to mean that a woman has no rights or is a second class citizen.

Personally I don't buy the idea of absolute headship because it wasn't so in the family where I grew up but still yet it doesn't make sense to go into a marriage thinking everything will be fair and equal, the relationship won't last very long.

These women fighting themselves online in the name of opposing male headship in families are still the very ones who cannot pay on a first date because it's a man's responsibility.

They still believe that a man's money belongs to the family while their money is their money.

They still believe that women should work too to "support" their husbands.

Some women are shameless hypocrites.
Bros K, na only you understand the koko.
I'm a very open minded human, so I'll gladly wear the 'skirts' in the relationship if she'll ;
a) better my standards
b)take 70% - 80% of the financial burden while my money will be used at my own discretion.
Off course, I get to keep the homefront together & give the regular fuvks.

There's a reason why our life expectancy is shorter than theirs.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Kondomatic(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2017
vedah:
Please what's your email address, I don't have access to this one I'm using. Thanks.
My moniker at gmail.

Happy New Month
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 10:09am On May 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool. Don't worry, iron will do too grin. That can't break or at least it's difficult to grin
hahahahah I hope u know that if iron meets with fire it melt,I don't want that ooo,beta look for something strong enough to stand me!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

1) Anybody that will bring the Bible up when topics like this are being discussed, should rather make sure he doesn't sin at all, so he'll make heaven. No need to judge, that's God's job

2) Anybody that brings up traditions into this, should be ready to want to live before civilisation and accept EVERYTHING that comes with those traditions

3) Anybody who whines about how life was so much better in the past should go and join those from the past in their graves

If a guy refuses to marry Who the f cares. Some ladies also do not want to marry. Marriage is NOT a must

Who is forcing you to pay bride price. All this ridiculous whinings are tiring. Must you pay bride price? Hell no!

cheesy Indeed, you are smart by half...good morning!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 10:11am On May 01, 2017
OAFMods:

I wonder why some of you bother to argue at all when you have nothing to contribute someone believes she as a right to hold contrary view to the norm and you are telling those that bliv in the norm to sit back and shut up i mean you do not need to think before understanding that argument is flawed.

My dear tell your girl to shut up her mouth no one is interested in how she lives her life. If she want her own set of norms she can go into the bush n build her on new society with her set of rules n norms and u can join her too.

And who the hell is "society"? If society are made up of humans then she's part of the society. To think that you live your life according to what "society =other people" tell you to do is just. I mean don't you have your own brain? Can't you think for yourself?

But anyway, if we look back at history, we see it's those that didn't let their lives be defined by society that made it big in life. Why try to be like others, when you are born to stand out
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by vedah: 10:11am On May 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
My moniker at gmail.

Happy New Month
Of all email addresses in the world... grin

Happy new month to you too... I'll reach you soonest...
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by frubben(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

undecided So typical and predictable undecided

Who even told you I want to marry looooooool. Always thinking marriage is the number 1 goal hehehehe.

And oh nobody is forcing his/her belief on you lipsrsealed

Just because I believe in certain things doesn't mean you have to believe in it too, and vice versa undecided. We don't have to roll.

I hope you are also holding to other traditions that won't favour you. Like you said "The United States of Nigeria", which I by the way don't even live in grin
don't mind him jare he is talking about tradition. When bisola was giving he'd job up and down dey forget it's against Nigeria tradition for a woman to show cast her private part in public because they were masturbating with it. Hypocrite. E Don woman and man is the head den dey form tradition
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 10:12am On May 01, 2017
Martin124:
hahahahah I hope u know that if iron meets with fire it melt,I don't want that ooo,beta look for something strong enough to stand me!!!

Are you saying you are fire grin

Are you sure you are not just warm tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 10:12am On May 01, 2017
grin
grin it's a man's world bitchessss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 10:14am On May 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Yes.
No one is bending it for now. My spine is intact... grin

gringrin LMAO. Like no one is bending your spine over for some wonderful doggiegrin? You are crazy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Kondomatic(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2017
vedah:
Of all email addresses in the world... grin

Happy new month to you too... I'll reach you soonest...
Nairaland email not business email.

Hope you're good?
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 10:16am On May 01, 2017
frubben:

People like u supported and watch big brother naija but who na 2 sided mouth is surprising. E Don come woman and man is the head u Don remember tradition, culture and heritage when u dey hail tboss, efe and Co u forget say dis people distroyed ND forgot about culture and bla bla. Chai!!!!

I'd rather sell my G-Wagon and burn the proceeds than watch any reality show, not to mention local BB9ja.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 10:17am On May 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

hmmmmm so are you realy like this?
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 10:19am On May 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

Are you saying you are fire grin

Are you sure you are not just warm tongue grin
if you qualified me with that it a no crime...am only advising you of a beta solution!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by OAFMods: 10:25am On May 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

And who the hell is "society"? If society are made up of humans then she's part of the society. To think that you live your life according to what "society =other people" tell you to do is just. I mean don't you have your own brain? Can't you think for yourself?

But anyway, if we look back at history, we see it's those that didn't let their lives be defined by society that made it big in life. Why try to be like others, when you are born to stand out

You seem to have the wisdom of a child. How many people stood out from the generation of Adam n Eve till date ? I am a realist n i have no time for some wild goose chase with twisted reasoning. We all are not destined to make it in life. In fact i can tell you categorical that 80% of Nigerians will not make it in life depending on what you judge as making it but we all still have to live. How many Nigerians live n will die above the poverty line ? Did i here you say 95%..lol.

Plus society is what protects your existence from being lynched, thinkers greater than you understand it's value so am not interested in debating that with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 10:26am On May 01, 2017
Martin124:
hmmmmm so are you realy like this?

Unapologetically yes grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by vedah: 10:27am On May 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nairaland email not business email.

Hope you're good?
Yes, I am. Just sent you a mail on that address tho.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 10:31am On May 01, 2017
OAFMods:

You seem to have the wisdom of a child. How many people stood out from the generation of Adam n Eve till date ? I am a realist n i have no time for some wild goose chase with twisted reasoning. We all are not destined to make it in life. In fact i can tell you categorical that 80% of Nigerians will not make it in life depending on what you judge as making it but we all still have to live. How many Nigerians live n will die above the poverty line ? Did i here you say 95%..lol.

Plus society is what protects your existence from being lynched, thinkers greater than you understand it's value so am not interested in debating that with you.

Of course they don't make it in life. Those who did invented EXTRAORDINAIRE things, that made them stand out from the others. They didn't think like the others, that's why we still know their names today.
Besides when did I say 95% undecided I didn't even mention any number.
Continue doing everything in life according to society and let those who do everything according to their own brains be. That's what makes them unique and stand out from commoners.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Simpson101(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2017
I'm so sure she not married anymore because if she is and the husband is very up and standing (I mean he's not struck by recession), she dare not go back to the house after that post.
Her type is usually submissive and loyal to a faulty in the beginning until the table turn around for the guy, when he couldn't fuel the car he probably bought for her again, when he couldn't pay the school fees that she picked for their "daughter" again, or when he couldn't pay the rent again and some things are now rest on her shoulders. to her type men will cease to be the head.
I bet if she can post such when they were still dating, when the guy was blessing her with all the goodies he made from God-knows-where.
And again, would she post such if that kid is a son and not a daughter?
NB: Guys, do whatever it takes to get to the top, remain atop for life and see 77x7 female family head wannabes rushing to clean your shoes anytime you put them off, just because they want to answer your name.
My quarter cent...
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 10:33am On May 01, 2017
frubben:
don't mind him jare he is talking about tradition. When bisola was giving he'd job up and down dey forget it's against Nigeria tradition for a woman to show cast her private part in public because they were masturbating with it. Hypocrite. E Don woman and man is the head den dey form tradition

Loool, they are all hypocrites grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Barigaboy(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2017
I think we should blame d woman. D first question is to verify if she is still living with her hubby. She would be d head of d house if she can't be submissive to her partner making her marriage crash. D woman wey respect her bf, fiancee n husband r not fool they must have learn it from there parent. What's her orientation like? Maybe she was borne into a broken home but that doesn't change the syllabus.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 10:36am On May 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

uhmmm wink
lovelygurl:

uhmmm lemm just be watching sha,xup na how the holiday going,abi dem nor give una holiday?
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by OAFMods: 10:40am On May 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

Of course they don't make it in life. Those who did invented EXTRAORDINAIRE things, that made them stand out from the others. They didn't think like the others, that's why we still know their names today.
Besides when did I say 95% undecided I didn't even mention any number.
Continue doing everything in life according to society and let those who do everything according to their own brains be. That's what makes them unique and stand out from commoners.

You are yet to state the percentage of the EXTRAORDINAIRE that lived from Adam till now ? I will simply wait on that instead of elongating the thread with nothing meaningful. Lets see where you fit in the scheme of the fantasy you preach.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Kondomatic(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2017
vedah:
Yes, I am. Just sent you a mail on that address tho.
Ait.

#checking
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by NotComplaining: 10:42am On May 01, 2017
bigiyaro:
i beg to disagree with you, BTW what do you think is the exclusive responsibility of the man in the home? whatever your answer is, keep it to yourself, now when the man is in a position to play those roles u assigned to him, but chooses to ignore them, he is an irresponsible man and can't be seen as the head of the family.

The world aint perfect. You will find propensity for inadequacy in both men and women.

Failure to meet up does not equate failure to acknowledge. Men are biologically constructed to be leaders, we're stonger physically and mentally.

Women go through cycles of emotional lows and highs that can prove detrimental if they were to lead.

Women cannot endure pain and violence that many men have to go through to defend their families and livlihood.

Women capitulate at the slightest sign of danger, whether physical or financial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amobi Ogah: My Son Learnt Good Marriage Practice From Me / Rivers University Student Finds Rusted Zinc In The Food She Bought In The Hostel / LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.