Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family (32958 Views)

Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy / Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 02, 2017
ajl:

I guess it's women like you that the White man use to put the Black man down. I live in the US, and it is alarming the rate of single black mothers you see around. A black man as a head of a family is getting extinct here. Go to the mall, public places and many other places, you are swarmed with uncontrollable kids with a poor lonely woman struggling to put them in check. You could tell a man is not around to put a check to the kids vices. God in his wisdom that created a man and a woman knew what he is doing. Both are created with strength and weaknesses. Let us assume you found a dangerous snake in your backyard. Like most women you are probably going to scream and if you are lucky to have a man in your life, you will likely call on him to help kill the snake. But if not, you either going to be courageous for once or call the animal service. But if you are the stupid type, you will call your teenage son to come kill the snake. Of course, the poor boy has never been taught to be a man and you will be on your own.

Loool I'm sry but I find this funny. A black man as the head of the family is getting extinct there? Oh well, I don't know about that. All I know is interracial marriages are getting more common. More black women are going for a man from a different race and although the percentage of black men in interracial marriages is way higher than the black woman, they don't tend to last longer.
In some years to come more black women might be going into interracial marriages or might rather be single than be in a relationship. You called them lonely. Is that what you wish they were or assume they are?

Your nice story about the snake. This is 1 of the reasons an intelligent woman won't go for the kind of man you described. The physical strength of the man is NO LONGER needed. What for in this society? The world is getting more and more advanced, technology has taken over, no need for all those physical strength. The definition of a man has to be redefined. It's no longer about the physical strength BUT more. What does a child from this century and the coming benefit/gain from knowing how to "kill a snake" etc.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Saintremmy8(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2017
If she fight it 2 any extent, her life wil sorry till d last day of her life.. I repeat men is and will continue 2 b d head of d family
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by babasolution: 2:44am On Aug 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Depends on you definition of corruption. Whether you like it or not, more ladies are thinking the way she is. Can you stop them noooope. And you know what? THEY are in Nigeria. Ouch grin

let the ladies think all they want,men are getting tired of all these worn out ladies,that are so full of themselves,men dont even care any more,if u like be the head of ur family nobody cares anymore,women are now just sex objects.they are useless
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
babasolution:

let the ladies think all they want,men are getting tired of all these worn out ladies,that are so full of themselves,men dont even care any more,if u like be the head of ur family nobody cares anymore,women are now just sex objects.they are useless

Loooool...so many insecure guys on this thread. Ahn ahn!

Same person who said this ...

Stop whining on my mentions johr and concentrate on boosting your confidence

Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by lilliesboy(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2017
kingthreat:

Bloody feminist, take a machine gun and go and fight BOKO HARAM for one day if they born you well
Go and loose your ignorance! So, you think there are no female soldiers in and outside Nigeria gallantly fighting terrorist organizations worse than Boko Haram? You think females have not and are still not going to war and putting their lives on the life? And have you heard about Queen Amina of Zaria et al?

I don't blame you, it is a pity that the (patriarchal) Nigerian environment has really "conditioned" you to be stupid. You know little or nothing about Feminism! Reading the comments of many (male) Nigerians on this thread reveals why the country and Africa at large are still living like animals in the "Bronze Age" in this 21st Century.
http://punchng.com/female-fighters-risk-lives-battling-boko-haram/
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by kingthreat(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2017
lilliesboy:

Go and loose your ignorance! So, you think there are no female soldiers in and outside Nigeria gallantly fighting terrorist organizations worse than Boko Haram? You think females have not and are still not going to war and putting their lives on the life? And have you heard about Queen Amina of Zaria et al?

I don't blame you, it is a pity that the (patriarchal) Nigerian environment has really "conditioned" you to be stupid. You know little or nothing about Feminism! Reading the comments of many (male) Nigerians on this thread reveals why the country and Africa at large are still living like animals in the "Bronze Age" in this 21st Century.
http://punchng.com/female-fighters-risk-lives-battling-boko-haram/

From your speech above, it's obvious your father was either effeminate, weak or a hidden transsexual for him to let you digest such ideas. I'm also sure your mother was the head of your home. I never said they were no female soldiers. I was actually talking about the woman not all women.Try not to be a cretin sir.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by lilliesboy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
kingthreat:

From your speech above, it's obvious your father was either effeminate, weak or a hidden transsexual for him to let you digest such ideas. I'm also sure your mother was the head of your home. I never said they were no female soldiers. I was actually talking about the woman not all women.Try not to be a cretin sir.
Your father must be a chronic imbec*le to father a useless woodhead like yourself. It was you that challenged the woman to take up arms and fight Boko Haram; for you that is the evidence of being the "head" or superior. Is it all men that can fight Boko Haram? Does that make such men to be the "tail," "beast-of-burden" or "woman wrapper" in their families? In fact, can a woodhead like yourself pick up a stick and hit a house rat that is as imbecilic like your papa and mama? Low animal!
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
Men are the head of the family, two captains cannot be in one ship.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by ToyeBrainz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Get free project tips from [color=#990000]ToyeBrainz .

Stuck on your project report, Contact ToyeBrainz for report structuring.

Check out my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4093510/final-year-project-tips-toyebrainz

or my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BrainzThesis/
[/color]
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by kingthreat(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
lilliesboy:

Your father must be a chronic imbec*le to father a useless woodhead like yourself. It was you that challenged the woman to take up arms and fight Boko Haram; for you that is the evidence of being the "head" or superior. Is it all men that can fight Boko Haram? Does that make such men to be the "tail," "beast-of-burden" or "woman wrapper" in their families? In fact, can a woodhead like yourself pick up a stick and hit a house rat that is as imbecilic like your papa and mama? Low animal!

Fûck with me and i will eliminate your gay family. So you can see what balls i got.will cockcraving lunatic like you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by alhajishakur(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Whao!
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by lilliesboy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
kingthreat:

Fûck with me and i will eliminate your gay family. So you can see what balls i got.will cockcraving lunatic like you.
You bloody imbec*le from bipolar parents! Small pikin, go sit down for express-way. Low animal!
Re: Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family by kingthreat(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2017
lilliesboy:

You bloody imbec*le from bipolar parents! Small pikin, go sit down for express-way. Low animal!

Cretinous fucktardo, you still dey on my case?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rivers University Student Finds Rusted Zinc In The Food She Bought In The Hostel / LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels / Private Universities That Are Not Owned By Religious Institutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.