Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I’m Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money– Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money– Amaechi (691 Views)

Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money– Amaechi by marryjesus: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
The Minister of Aviation, Rotimi Amaechi, has declared he is not corrupt and does not like money.

Featuring on Channels Television, the former Governor of Rivers State disclosed why Nigerians are of the impression that he is a corrupt individual.

According to Amaechi, “Is my honesty in doubt? I have told Nigerians and I repeat to Nigerians today I am not corrupt and I don’t like money. I am not one swayed by money. I have lived a character that most Nigerians can tell you.

“I try as much as possible not to annoy God by saying I am honest. But with all modesty, I am a honest Nigerian and there are very few honest Nigerians.”

Reacting to claims by Nigerian that he is corrupt, the Minister said, “When did that impression start? Nyesom Wike becomes the governor. He takes documents from Government house that people can’t read, and says oh, we sold Gas turbines and disappeared with the money. He set up a panel of inquiry? Publish the report.”

On whether the corruption angle came up because he led the campaign organization of President Buhari, Amaechi said, “When you talk about the PDP angle, they are bitter that we fought and led the movement against the former government and PDP, and we were successful to have removed them from power.

“If I was corrupt, why didn’t President Goodluck prosecute me? The fight between Goodluck and Rivers state government or myself lasted for two years.
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/04/im-not-corrupt-and-i-dont-like-money.html

Re: I’m Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money– Amaechi by Jostico: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
embarassed Amaeachi don't make mountain out of molehills
Re: I’m Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money– Amaechi by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
You are so right, Mr. Amaechi. I believe you just like I believed OBJ when he said he was a broke old man.

Anumanu. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money– Amaechi by ttilda(f): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
No you don't like money but you love money. Ole!! you don't like money so wetin you dey do for political office, abi na sand you dey find?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money– Amaechi by Kondomatic(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
He steals money and it's not a crime in Nigeria politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money– Amaechi by wickyyolo: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
this goat said he doesn't like to eat yam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money– Amaechi by Greatigbos(f): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money– Amaechi by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2017

SAI BABA
Re: I’m Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money– Amaechi by decatalyst(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
You don't like money?

Pls tell us another lie!

I am imagining WIKE doing this to him right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money– Amaechi by merit455(m): 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money– Amaechi by Biggie225(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
lootimi amaechi.. criminal

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating, But Cabal Holding Him Hostage / How Often Do You Get Light In Your Area. / Biafra Army And Bonafide Citizenry In A Bipartisan Parade In Aba_city

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.