Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi (22722 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money / Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by MediahelmNGR: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
The Minister of Transport, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, has called on Nigerians not to give one vote to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 general elections.

Speaking during the inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection campaign organisation on Monday in Abuja, Amaechi, who doubles as the Director-General of the council, vowed that the opposition party will not have peace.

He added that the APC will campaign for the presidential seat based on issues rather than on personality attacks.

Amaechi’s loyalty to President Buhari is in doubt after an audio recording was released by the opposition PDP in which he was saying Nigerians were hungry and poverty has been growing under Buhari’s government..

However, the minister assured Nigerians that the President’s next four years will be different from the 16 years of the PDP.

“I was in the PDP, the slogan was ‘Share the money.’ But here we are not sharing money. And because we are not sharing money they are saying vote buying. Because they ran election with government money, eating, buying cars with government money and nobody cared.

“I appeal to Nigerians; don’t give one vote to the PDP, they are hungry, they can’t stand poverty, they can’t stand not touching government money. Where money is given for prayers in Nigeria, I can pray in my church, nobody is giving me money to go and pray.

“We are no longer stealing money. PDP stole the money meant to feed Nigerians and until they return it, they will not have peace.

“PDP has nothing to say to Nigerians. Our campaign is going to be issues based. We are determined to save Nigerians.

“The President said he will fight corruption; that he is doing. We met a tattered economy that if we did nothing, Nigeria would be at a mess. But today the economy has been growing.

“In fixing the economy we promised infrastructural development. When I took over as Minister of Transportation, GE approached me and said we have approached different governments for 11 years to allow us to take over the rail with our own money but nobody agreed, this government agreed,” he said.

Amaechi told the gathering that before March this year, his ministry will sign a formal agreement of concession to a consortium that will take over Nigeria’s entire narrow gauge rail line and run it.

On why Nigerians should re-elect Mr. Buhari for second term, Mr. Amaechi said the change promised by the APC cannot be completed in four years.

“Anybody that says we can do so in four years must be a magician. What we are pleading with Nigerians for is another four years to consolidate on what we have started,” he said.
Watch the interview HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/leaked-tape-pdp-will-not-have-peace.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by DrGoodman: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rotimi Iscariot who betrayed

Odili
Abe
Jonathan
Atiku
Buharri

even devil will be afraid of this serial betrayer now.

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by seunmsg(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
When Amaechi sneezes, Reno and other PDP wailing rats chatches cold. They can continue to wail, we shall continue to laugh at them. One thing is very sure though, corrupt PDP cretins like Atiku and Reno will never be allowed to dip their rotten fingers into Nigeria’s cookee jar again. Never again shall we allow rogues to rule over us.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by festacman(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
In Obasanjo's first term in office corruption was registered as a member of PDP.

During Obasanjo's second term corruption becomes given an executive position.

Under Jonathan, corruption was enthroned and made a monarch in PDP.

If Atiku wins in this election, an altar will erected and corruption will become god.

Say no to corruption.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by obainojazz(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
tongue

I'm sure the president has not heard about any tape thing... He doesn't read news.
He does not listen to anybody sef grin

174 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by lilmax(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
smh.....Nigerians are not reasonable after all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by soberdrunk(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Four plus Four!! KAI!!! WHO OFF LIGHT!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
APC supporters are " certified dimwits". I doubt they can read.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by Chizuru01(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Operation damage control.

Amaechi said " “We are no longer stealing money. "

I need to loose my brain in other to believe this news.

APC thought that we all has been zombified. Thank God their juju can't affect me

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Click like if you think Ameachi is loosing his brain already, share if am the one loosing it grin

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by Promismike(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by SalamRushdie: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
will you Shut up Ameachi !!!! you have been exposed as a hypocrite

16 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by Topmaike007(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Okay
Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin

9 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by brexit: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
PDP SHARE YHE MONEY,SOME OF THEIR MEMBERS ARE WORKING AGAINST THEM,GOVS ALSO

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by Asek1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
seunmsg:
When Amaechi sneezes, Reno and other PDP wailing rats chatches cold. They can continue to wail, we shall continue to laugh at them. One thing is very sure though, corrupt PDP cretins like Atiku and Reno will never be allowed to dip their rotten fingers into Nigeria’s cookee jar again. Never again shall we allow rogues to rule over us.

Clap for yourself

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin grin

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by Foreigners: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
So Amaechi, u mean when you are in PDP and the slogan share the money was the order of the day, you weren't among the people receiving the money ba

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by Alepa(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by blowjob: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BABA BUHARI..

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by HELLASJ(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
seunmsg:
You've spoken well my brother

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by Deepthoughts: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
The Minister of Transport, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, has called on Nigerians not to give one vote to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 general elections.

Speaking during the inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection campaign organisation on Monday in Abuja, Amaechi, who doubles as the Director-General of the council, vowed that the opposition party will not have peace.

He added that the APC will campaign for the presidential seat based on issues rather than on personality attacks.

Amaechi’s loyalty to President Buhari is in doubt after an audio recording was released by the opposition PDP in which he was saying Nigerians were hungry and poverty has been growing under Buhari’s government..

However, the minister assured Nigerians that the President’s next four years will be different from the 16 years of the PDP.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/leaked-tape-pdp-will-not-have-peace.html
This Amaechi is such a shameless idiot,you were in pdp for almost all of her 16 years of her rule n did played a very prominent role but out of your greed you betrayed your own people,you will keep insulting those in pdp but the moment they cross over you would quickly embrace them shamelessly,you can keep on fooling yourself the northern hawks are watching you closely when they are done with you,you will very painfully realized your folly.

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by kingsol1759(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
In all fairness to the APC their campaign has been issue base. One has to give it to them..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by xynerise: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
And when you were in PDP you also joined the "Share the Money" bandwagon right? Stupid Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by Teaser4(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
it seems one bolt don lose from this man's skull....truly naija is helpless n hopeless... thunder fire ya balls if you quote me @zombies...

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by oyichi: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
so says a man whose political life is about to die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by donbrowser(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
PDP likes to share money true true but APC don't share money?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Well, it does not apply to PDP alone. Most nigerian politicians are nothing but white collar thieves.

Check my signature to compare and book flights and hotels totally FREE. Why pay more for what you can have cheaper?
Re: Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi by springtech(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
The Lion of Ubima, the slayer of PDP has just spoken.
Let Reno Omokri and his "share the money gang" go to ...........

If you know you know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammed Mahmood And Daughter Regain Freedom From Kidnappers / 2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.