Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,303 members, 7,846,352 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Claims 2 Luv But No Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Claims 2 Luv But No Call (765 Views)

Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Claims 2 Luv But No Call by Udiculus(m): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2010
I want all u naira landers 2 advice on a girl dat claims 2 luv me but doesn't call me.
Re: Claims 2 Luv But No Call by adventure(m): 1:44am On Jan 07, 2010
Send her credit 1,500 mtn she wil cal u sharp sharp
Re: Claims 2 Luv But No Call by freecocoa(f): 2:20am On Jan 07, 2010
try finding out y she doesnt call.ask her,
Re: Claims 2 Luv But No Call by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 07, 2010
I HAVE that same problem before and i solve it by telling her about that she told me she don't have money,i asked her due you think that i who do the calling every time is a millionaire then she apologizes.so why not tell her
Re: Claims 2 Luv But No Call by puskin: 2:36am On Jan 07, 2010
Many naija babes expect guyz to always do the calling while they do the flashing. cool
Re: Claims 2 Luv But No Call by ikuoma4rea: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2010
Guy,send some credits and check if she will call u with it but if she in a hurry to drop then you know she is just faking it.or probably she is trying to check your commitment.good luck
Re: Claims 2 Luv But No Call by chibenwa(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2010
bros, she no love u no doubt abt
that. why she no go cal.even if na 5seconds.
Re: Claims 2 Luv But No Call by Zhahovic(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2010
Mine töö dö$ênt cäll, Shê cläims nöt hävê mònèy,bäh! Whät wöuld it täké tö cäll mê ön ä päyphöñê för 1min with 20NÄIRA
Re: Claims 2 Luv But No Call by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2010
Is a lie from d pit of hell.she doesnt luv u.run wit ur heart b4 u get caught.
Re: Claims 2 Luv But No Call by DEAMAKA(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2010
I think de girl dont have any feeling for u, my was doing the same thing that she dont have credit every time i ask why u dont want to call me, but 4days ago i sent her big credit and she call only that day to say thank u, uptill today she have not call me again, ok what is problem ? de credit ?
Re: Claims 2 Luv But No Call by tngtech(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2010
Udiculus:

I want all u naira landers 2 advice on a girl dat claims 2 luv me but doesn't call me.

find out.

adventure:

Send her credit 1,500 mtn she wil cal u sharp sharp

she will only flash
Re: Claims 2 Luv But No Call by ebila(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2010
@post,
Find out do reason 4 dat (my best bet is she doesn't have any constructive one) and if u don't get a good reason,stay without ur feelins in it,else,i'd advice u back out sharp sharp!!!

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In Her/his Sheos What Would You Do? / He Is Angry / Share Experiences On How You Litrarily Gave Your Girlfriends Sack Letters:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.