Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria (632 Views)

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria by konjinus(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Something is broding me I don't know if is it buhari or his vice actualy I have been tey with this idea on my head plizzzzz can u help me nairaland
Re: Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
The cabals
Re: Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria by westlius(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
lets consult the oracle
Re: Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria by psucc(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
We have joint President; Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura and Buhari.
Re: Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Osinbajo is an imperialist white man stooge implanted by imperialist nations to takeover from Buhari once the remove Buhari.

Buhari was poisoned by the imperialist during his "vacation" to London, so that Osinbajo can take over.

Osinbajo (imperialists stooge) has probably secretly taken over and by order of his imperialist masters is reorganising the government.

Remember Buhari's SGF said : "Who is the presidency, I have not seen Buhari"

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria by temitemi1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Abba Kydri cool

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria by ttilda(f): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
the president of Nigeria is ehm..... in fact I don't know

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria by walemoney007(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
the presidency is the president of nigeria
Re: Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria by walemoney007(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
GenBuhari:
Osinbajo is an imperialist white man stooge implanted by imperialist nations to takeover from Buhari once the remove Buhari.

Buhari was poisoned by the imperialist during his "vacation" to London, so that Osinbajo can take over.

Osinbajo (imperialists stooge) has probably secretly taken over and by order of his imperialist masters is reorganising the government.

you just love writing rubbish abok1

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Prove its rubbish
walemoney007:
you just love writing rubbish abok1
Re: Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria by ZombieTAMER: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sarrki is the president

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria by SarrkiNemesis: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
GenBuhari:

Wanted to call U A Bleeptard, since AV allreday Done That, Lemme Swerve.

The Dumbest Conspiracy Theorist Who Can't Tell us If the Imperialists Are D Ones Arming Herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Imperialist are absolutely the ones arming "herdsmen" terrorists
SarrkiNemesis:

Wanted to call U A Bleeptard, since AV allreday Done That, Lemme Swerve.

The Dumbest Conspiracy Theorist Who Can't Tell us If the Imperialists Are D Ones Arming Herdsmen.
Re: Please Who Is The President Of Nigeria by CharlotteFlair: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
The President of Nigeria is a vegetable

(1) (Reply)

Magu, Lalong, Obaseli Urge Workers To become Whistle-Blower / Lawyer Urges Senate To Swear In Osinbajo As Acting President / Between The Doctrine Of Necessity, The Twenty-fifth Amendment And President Buha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.