Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

IPOB Names Fayose Biafra Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Names Fayose Biafra Governor (512 Views)

EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose / IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Governor Of Biafra Republic / IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Names Fayose Biafra Governor by argob44(f): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
The Indegenious People of Biafra, IPOB, has named and honored the governor of Ekiti state Ayodele Fayose the governor of Biafra.

This was made known to newsmen (PUNCH), through its statement issued and signed by its media and publicity secretary Emma Powerful.

Report holds it that Gov. Fayose was honoured in respect to his courage depicted during Nnamdi Kanu’s trial and circumstances that led to his bail.

However, the statement reads thus, “We also acknowledge the immense contributions of the honorary Biafran Gov. Ayodele Fayose who did what no south-east or south-south governor had the courage to do,” the statement read.

IPOB also commended Osita Chidoka and Femi Fani-Kayode, former aviation ministers; Chukwuma Soludo, Pat Utomi, Ike Ekweremau, deputy senate president; Enyinnaya Abaribe and others “for their support in the release of its leaders.”

Vanguard

http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/04/ipob-names-fayose-biafra-gov.html

cc:Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Biafra Governor by melodyogonna(m): 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
But i have not yet understood why he was wearing a red cap!! OK, he was conferred a title - So it was true.
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Biafra Governor by joseo: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
I wonder why this IPOB wil not learn from history, abi what Awolowo did to them have been forgotten.....well to me Fayose is only another Politician
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Biafra Governor by Oasis007(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Is Biafra a State or a Country?! I think he should be made an honorary President instead!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Biafra Governor by wtfCode: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fayose ma nigguh cool
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Biafra Governor by FunkyMetahuman: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
joseo:
I wonder why this IPOB wil not learn from history, abi what Awolowo did to them have been forgotten.....well to me Fayose is only another Politician
and what did awolowo do?
Did awolowo have any agreement with ibos or what exactly?
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Biafra Governor by Nature8(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
wtfCode:
Fayose ma nigguh cool

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teachers To Earn Bigger Salaries, Says Fed Govt / Hon Ossy Prestige, Abia Factnewspaper, Iroegbu Emenike and Ohanku Road Aba / See Photos Of Udom Emmanuel's Industrialization Strides In Akwaibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.