Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary (10476 Views)

Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary by NobleRomm(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2017
WORKERS DAY... ke... we be hustlers not works hustlers no dey get resting day..
Re: Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:54pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=iluvdonjazzy post=56081027]APC are too deceptive, they will not increase salary, wen pdp wins 2019 i kn dey will try to increase workers salary immediately[/quote]

hahahah joke of the century hahah please which of the PDP? Markaffi or Sheriff faction?
Re: Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary by Charly68: 3:02pm On May 01, 2017
Greatigbos:
grin

They never pay the 18 thousand minimum wage finish u dey talk of increase

kontinue
The guy is a pure Mumu of highest order..He did not advise state Govt to pay salary arrears he is argitating for salary increment..! This type of stupid men should be farming instead of occupying public post .
Re: Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 01, 2017
ceejay4real:

You are a compound foool! Stay there and be doing nonsensical reasoning. You know economics like this yet you aren't working with the world bank or IMF yet. It's people like you that drag this country back by their words and deeds. Abeg go and jump into the lagoon! Enough of all this your rubbish economic theories!

WHAT DO YOU WANT ??
Re: Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary by dinbaba(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
APC are too deceptive, they will not increase salary, wen pdp wins 2019 i kn dey will try to increase workers salary immediately

PDP and which army "wins 2019"?
Re: Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary by emeka2847: 5:00pm On May 01, 2017
Imagine this stupid hypocrite. Are you people not the ones who pass budgets and make adjustments? Why not adjust instead grumbling to the media
Re: Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary by guychidile: 5:00pm On May 01, 2017
increase their wages under two months o.!
Re: Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary by airminem(f): 6:19pm On May 01, 2017
greatgod2012:
Even though we really need that salary increment now, but looking at how the prices of commodities have tripled in the market, I think price control should come first, else, the effect of the salary increment will not be visible!

My opinion, please!

Competition Will Force The Prices Down When They Increase The Salaries.
Re: Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary by rash47(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2017
ceejay4real:

You are a compound foool! Stay there and be doing nonsensical reasoning. You know economics like this yet you aren't working with the world bank or IMF yet. It's people like you that drag this country back by their words and deeds. Abeg go and jump into the lagoon! Enough of all this your rubbish economic theories!

i will wait for u here to counter the gentleman u qouted with a superior agument and analysis of our economy driven by 'dutch disease' instead of u attackng him baselessly.
Re: Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary by Vladdo: 7:35pm On May 01, 2017
Nice one "Dogoro"! If only you'd push a bill for downward review of you and your fellow fat cat's benefits (allowances and all), I am sure the government would conveniently consider your advice. These politicians always think the masses are foolish. How hypocritical!
Re: Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary by abiolaabiola: 7:37pm On May 01, 2017
I was thinking Nigerians will ask him for the budget presented to them since last year. Nigerians should wake up from sleep and face reality. FG has been pulling the country without budget..... The budget is there in the house.... Why and for how long..... Nobody is asking.... Kai.... It's a pity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: I Will Surrender My Immunity If Found Guilty Of Corruption / Makinde Tells Clerics To Join Politics If They Want Nigeria To Progress / Ogbonnaya Onu Got 1 Vote At The APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.