Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades (2450 Views)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by alafin(m): 5:45am On Jan 07, 2010
I wil say due to what your muslim brother has caused to Nigeria you all should be ashamed of yourselves and none of you deserve to be heard again on this forum in fact as a matter of fact i will spit on any of you should in case we
happen to meet.

I now hate the religion called muslim their foolish and insolent actions around the world has caused heavy
chaos to my trip back to Nigeria from U.S on the 3RD OF JANUARY 2010.

I almost regret being a Nigerian; and if i were to be muslim today i will rather and speedily convert to Atheism.

You muslims are morons you all deserve to be extinct out of this world. And to all Nigeria even though you are pastor expect serious embarrasment whenever you goin for holiday and it includes your family.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by niceguy10: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2010
Poster thanks so much 4 this wonderful topic of yours, will be back soon.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by ShdAde: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2010
No religion called muslim. And so because of Farouk, we should become atheists? Ow come on, come up with a better argument. Farouk's action is causing EVERYBODY problems, we are not happy either, so stop whining! And because what we believe in cannot be dimmed by actions of a misguided extremist, we'll keep talking! Save your saliva, your mouth needs it. Byeeeeeeeeee!
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by alafin(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2010
Come on shut up your mouth lipsrsealed dont you understand the meaning of blacklisting a nation world wide, i'm sure you are one of the Nigerians with no single sence of shamelessness and to add your green passport has become a disaster so bare that in mind.

She said misguided exremist boo boo misguided my foot,THE WHOLE CAUSE OF HE'S silly ACTION WAS HE'S FOUNDATION and that rolls down to he's religion MUSLIM.

I pray you travel soon and you will understand my anger over the naughty person called farouk.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Nezan(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2010
. . . . and to even know that there are many wannabe Abdul-Muttalabs on this forum. angry
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by niceguy10: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
I hate the religion forum cus of this so called Abuzole and others, looking at what the muslim brothes have caused this great country Nigeria, the embarrasment have been much, the guy even have the mind to come here and post Poo.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by muhsin(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Poster,

You don't even know what religion Farouk professes. Thats absurd. embarassed

@Others (who seem to know),

What substantiation do you have before condeming a whole religion by the action of its follower(s)?
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Kay17: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
the poor guy was indoctrinated and trapped in the cage of Islam, yet there are millions too that are trapped. also Christianity is a large cage, expects its followers to abide to it blindly and closed to reason. an order from a religious leader can ignite the world. open your senses and be free.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by thetruth2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
It is a pity that if you write the truth about Islam and what it is doing to Nigeria as whole on Nairaland. Your profile will be delected. If that be the case, what is the purpose of this forum if one cannot express his mind ? angry angry angry.

This suicide bombing issue is a big disgrace and a massive shame, but none of the Islamic leaders are condemning it, instead they try to defend it. Where is all this leading us as a country angry angry angry angry?

Why is Islam causing us so much pain ? All lot of people have died in Nigeria alone because muslims are so intolerant of any one who criticises their religion cult ?

Nigeria is struggling with a very bad image and now, this muslim called Farouk have upgraded it. How will one will feel if you are trying to struggle for your own daily life and you are labelled a terrorist or you are from a country that produces a suicide bomber.

God have mercy
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by muhsin(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
@the_truth,

Are you on NL to tell "truth" about Islam? You really get yourself a job. cheesy
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Realtol(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
Abuzola & Olabowale hope u hvn't gone to yemen to recieve ur own bomb. Move ur yeye ass hear and comment on it if it is not true.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by thetruth2(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
muhsin:

@the_truth,

Are you on NL to tell "truth" about Islam? You really get yourself a job. cheesy

Are you not ashame, that someone from your religion cult  is doing something like this ?

Is that what Islam is all about ? If that is not the way Islam is all about, why Islam so riddled with violence, killings, intolerance and deception all over the world?

A religion that will tell you to go and kill yourself is not from God.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by muhsin(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
Which one do you know Islam is: a cult or a religion? cheesy
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by thetruth2(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
muhsin:

Which one do you know Islam is: a cult or a religion? cheesy

A deadly cult where you have no choice. If you oppose it you will be killed.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Demdem(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
A true and practising muslim is a POTENTIAL terrorist.

I am so sorry to say this. i av held this notion for yrs but i hope one day i will be proved wrong.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by thetruth2(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
Demdem:

A true and practising muslim is a POTENTIAL terrorist.

I am so sorry to say this. i av held this notion for yrs but i hope one day i will be proved wrong.

It is very very true. That is why Islamic leaders can never condemn terrorism. Islam is founded on the foundation of terrorism without terrorism there would be NO ISLAM
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by alafin(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2010
@mushin

pls open up your brain and reason, THE DAMAGE THIS SO CALLED ISLAMIC BOMBER HAS CAUSED WILL GO DOWN THROUGH MANY GENERATIONS, and that includes your children's children

This guy has brought a big shame to Nigeria as a whole yet none and i mean none of our leaders particularly the muslim cleric are condemning the atrocity, what a disaster angry angry angry
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by skyone(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2010
It's a big shame and a big disgrace to Nigeria as a whole

Nigeria has no credibility in the world again and may be for ever if care is not taken. And to add, ' it's now highly clear that Abuzola Alzakawi and Olabowale are the biggest hypocrite on Nairaland. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2010
skyone:

It's a big shame and a big disgrace to Nigeria as a whole

Nigeria has no credibility in the world again and may be for ever if care is not taken. And to add, ' it's now highly clear that Abuzola Alzakawi and Olabowale are the biggest hypocrite on Nairaland. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Olabowole is not a terrorist at for now d only full blown terrorist is Abuzola.Even with all these comments against u,Abu u cant escape jail,this time.I promise u
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by grace5: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2010
islam is[b] demonic,hell,darkness and satan[/b] behind it it crave to steal peace,joy;to kill you can see in there killing campaign also to destroy
leading people to eternal separation from God.

Hear what GOD says about them through this prophecy he that has ear let him hear :

“Islam is a sham that has enslaved millions of people. Believe Me when I say it is coming down.
“Now Allah is the prince of darkness. He may come as an angel of light and deceive many but don’t be fooled. He IS Satan. His true character is coming out in the terror and jihad that you see. He has made himself like God, taking the title “the Rock” in the Dome of the Rock He has set himself up for worship on the temple mount, the site of the sanctuary of God. Therefore I will exert My holy power now through My people, My “willing ones.” (Psalm 110:3) And the law shall go forth out of Zion, My dwelling place (in the hearts of My people) to bring down, to cast down his kingdom in one single hour. Watch it and see; I want My witnesses on duty and My watchmen alert.”
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2010
grace5:

islam is[b] demonic,hell,darkness and satan[/b] behind it it crave to steal peace,joy;to kill you can see in there killing campaign also to destroy

Hear what GOD says about them through this prophecy he that has ear let him hear :

“Islam is a sham that has enslaved millions of people. Believe Me when I say it is coming down.
“Now Allah is the prince of darkness. He may come as an angel of light and deceive many but don’t be fooled. He IS Satan. His true character is coming out in the terror and jihad that you see. He has made himself like God, taking the title “the Rock” in the Dome of the Rock He has set himself up for worship on the temple mount, the site of the sanctuary of God. Therefore I will exert My holy power now through My people, My “willing ones.” (Psalm 110:3) And the law shall go forth out of Zion, My dwelling place (in the hearts of My people) to bring down, to cast down his kingdom in one single hour. Watch it and see; I want My witnesses on duty and My watchmen alert.”

Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by symbolic: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2010
alafin:

I wil say due to what your muslim brother has caused to Nigeria you all should be ashamed of yourselves and none of you deserve to be heard again on this forum in fact as a matter of fact i will spit on any of you should in case we
happen to meet.

I now hate the religion called muslim their foolish and insolent actions around the world has caused heavy
chaos to my trip back to Nigeria from U.S on the 3RD OF JANUARY 2010.

I almost regret being a Nigerian; and if i were to be muslim today i will rather and speedily convert to Atheism.

You muslims are morons you all deserve to be extinct out of this world. And to all Nigeria even though you are pastor expect serious embarrasment whenever you goin for holiday and it includes your family.

Dont you think your ideas are extreme? Remember that Umar farouk may have felt same way towards the American and that maybe responsible for his unjustifiable action.

If his action drives you this crazy because it caused you chaos on your journey and you are directing it to all muslims, then Umar may even be better than you because he directed his anger at the nation that might have driven him crazy (for what ever reason) and not all Christians.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by muhsin(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
alafin:

@mushin

pls open up your brain and reason, THE DAMAGE THIS SO CALLED ISLAMIC BOMBER HAS CAUSED WILL GO DOWN THROUGH MANY GENERATIONS, and that includes your children's children

This guy has brought a big shame to Nigeria as a whole yet none and i mean none of our leaders particularly the muslim cleric are condemning the atrocity, what a disaster angry angry angry

Does any of this get his action a place in his (Farouk's) religion? How?
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2010
muhsin:

Does any of this get his action a place in his (Farouk's) religion? How?
Yes it does.When those clerics&islamic oriented pple like u doesnt campaign against terrorism&start to teach pple in Islam not to revenge but commit vengeance to God,then islam will breed more terrorists for Nigeria.Especially from d North(Boko Haram)
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by azeeza(f): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2010
Posted by: grace5

islam is demonic,hell,darkness and satan behind it it crave to steal peace,joy;to kill you can see in there killing campaign also to destroy

madam why dnt you use your time to preach your false gospel to your brothers.why each time a thread about islam is discussed on nl your christain heart skip.Islam is a religion of peace take it or leave.my sister Allah is the reason why you are still breathing now and you have the boldness to call him prince of darkness, go ask for forgiveness.am a muslim i will never called jesus names cos he was created by same Allah you called a prince of darkness.thank God i am a muslim and a muslim i will remain till i die  cool
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by azeeza(f): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2010
@toba
Yes it does.When those clerics&islamic oriented pple like u doesnt campaign against terrorism&start to teach pple in Islam not to revenge but commit vengeance to God,then islam will breed more terrorists for Nigeria.Especially from d North(Boko Haram)

Wat about the crisis going within churches,remember when you point a finger to someone the rest is also pointing to you.the case of pastor king wat is that called.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
Azeeza we are talking about terrorism&condeming anything that encourages it.Y u are linking church to it? What concerns church/Mosque? All dis off topic digression&fanatism makes no sense.If any church breeds terrorism post it here&we will critisize such.If not just keep off
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by azeeza(f): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
am nt encouraging terrorism or something.i know what the guy did is unislamic,you guys are taking it to far on nl.why are you guys generalising what farouk did to other muslims.ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE AND DOESNT ENCOURAGE TERRORISM sad
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by muhsin(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2010
toba:

Do you really understand my question?

Let me paraphrase it: Is there any where in Islam where Farouk's exact action is supported? If there is educate me on that. Thanks
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by symbolic: 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
toba:

I wonder the clerics in the church didnt teach George Bush to leave vengence to God after the 911 attack. Or was he acting like a muslim?
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by symbolic: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2010
azeeza:

am nt encouraging terrorism or something.i know what the guy did is unislamic,you guys are taking it to far on nl.why are you guys generalising what farouk did to other muslims.ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE AND DOESNT ENCOURAGE TERRORISM sad

Thank you my sister. You see, there is this defamation campaign to create an atmosphere of fear around Islam to discourage people from considering Islam as an alternative. They can only succeed to the extent that Allah permits.

They are always eager to go to the media if there is anyway the can link violence with Islam. They definitely cannot extinguish the light of Islam with all these slander. Its surely wasted effort.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
symbolic:

I wonder the clerics in the church didnt teach George Bush to leave vengence to God after the 911 attack. Or was he acting like a muslim?
Yes o he acted like a muslim coz its only islam that can allow such nasty acts of revenge&retaliation.
Thk God d church clerics told him not to commit suiside with a bomb,like farouk almost did

(1) (2) (3)

Your Ablution (wudu) Under Microscope / (hajj)----------(hajj) / Arnoud-van-doorn Former Antagonist Of Islam Accepts Islam And Performs Hajj 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.