Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

15 Signs Your Partner Is Taking You For Granted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Signs Your Partner Is Taking You For Granted (986 Views)

15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Signs Your Partner Is Taking You For Granted by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2017
http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/04/15-signs-your-partner-is-taking-you-for.html

Your partner would treat you like you don’t deserve his/her love or attention when he/she is taking you for granted
Do you feel your partner is taking you for granted? Here are 15 signs that show your partner is taking you for granted

1. Your partner is taking you for granted if he/she never spends time with you and always gives silly excuses why he/she couldn’t spend with you.

2. Your partner is taking you for granted if the communication in your relationship is one-sided. Your partner never bothers to call.

3. Your partner is taking you for granted if your partner always forgets to respond when you text.

4. Your partner is taking you for granted if your partner never bothers to listen to you when you have something to say.

5. Your partner is taking you for granted if your partner never appreciates what you do no matter how hard you try.

6. Your partner is taking you for granted if your sacrifices in the relationship do not count.

7. Your partner is taking you for granted if your partner doesn’t treat you like his/her priority.

8. Your partner is taking you for granted if your partner never admits his/her mistakes even when he/she is wrong.

9. Your partner is taking you for granted if you feel deep inside that you deserve to be treated better.

10. Your partner is taking you for granted if your partner always ignores you by acting indifferent towards you.

11. Your partner is taking you for granted if you are used to being forgotten. Your partner forgets special days in your life like your birthday and doesn’t really know what’s happening in your life.

12. Your partner is taking you for granted if your partner feels he/she is too good to be with you.

13. Your partner is taking you for granted if your partner is impatient with you in ways he/she never was. Your partner loses his/her temper easily when trying to explain something to you.

14. Your partner is taking you for granted if your partner can go for days without calling you.

15. Your partner is taking you for granted if your partner has turned favours you do for him/her into an expectation.

http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/04/15-signs-your-partner-is-taking-you-for.html
Re: 15 Signs Your Partner Is Taking You For Granted by menwongo(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2017
Call for your quality palm oil from Akwa Ibom State. We send to any state.
Re: 15 Signs Your Partner Is Taking You For Granted by elaigwusimona(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2017
na lyk so one of my babe de take me 4 granted until i show her my third leg insyd room, come see as she been de beg me. i just the hit her 4 angel 97` until her clitoris charge till de extent wey she come de say "de deeper u go, de more effecience it becomes". since then, she no de carry me play again.

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs Your Partner Is Taking You For Granted by oluwafrizzy(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2017
grin
Re: 15 Signs Your Partner Is Taking You For Granted by firstking01(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2017
The last point...."turning favours into expection"....that's why you should let them know from the onset that what you did for her/him was just out of favour so she/he will be cautious whenever they wanna make demands.
Re: 15 Signs Your Partner Is Taking You For Granted by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 01, 2017
Try this and I will dump his sorry ass.

(1) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding / Why Are Men So Ho-rny ? / Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.