Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. (27476 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by candelahria(f): 11:00am On May 01, 2017
The problem could be from within.This could be secondary to a worse health issue.Go see a doctor.
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Nobody: 11:01am On May 01, 2017
Kolawole81:
I recently realise i may have TMAU, the worst thing that can ever happen to a man. I get ridiculed by my coworkers and I've heard insults from family members,( especially my mother) about my body odor. I've even had two coworkers spray perfume on me behind my back. My brother and sister cover there noses around me and sometimes avoid me altogether including my father. When I talk with my sister she puts medicated lip balm above her lip. When i am in tge midst of my friends every one lights a cigarette. I brush my teeth twice a day or after every meal and I shower two times a day. I practice good hygiene and I've changed my diet. But I've asked my sister and family if i smell and they say no. I've asked my ex-girlfriend and she is extremely honest with me and she said no. I've asked close friends of mine and they've said no. It seems to vary from time to time. Yet just yesterday on my way to buy fuel from the filling station : NOW LISTEN TO THIS..

He dropped the fuel pump, gave me a look of horror, what came out of his mouth was a shrieking cry of revulsion as he fled. People around the vicinity covered their noses and looked at me. All this despite the fact my car Windows were up. I hit the accerator on impulse to flee and almost rammed into a metal barrier. I ran home and began to cry., then I realised how stupid it was if me to cry, I locked all Windows and stuffed tissue paper to cover any hole, watched National Geographic all day, vowing never to leave my house ever again.Screw my job, I quit,

.....the thing is I can't smell anything bad. In fact, I smell the perfume I spray and the lotions and soaps I use. I've never had this problem before and I am very frustrated, disappointed, angry, paranoid and I can go on with a two page essay on how I feel. How am I suppose to function in the world if I MAKE PEOPLE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE AND REPULSE? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHY IS THAT PEOPLE MAKE THE FACES OR COVER THEIR NOSES BUT WHEN YOU ASK THEM DO YOU SMELL THEY LIE? YOUR HURTING MY FEELINGS BY THE THINGS YOUR DOING AND NOT LYING TO MY FACE WHEN I CONFRONT YOU............ I really can't smell anything bad about myself and truthfully I am withdrawing from family and friends and on the verge of committing suicide. Why should I have to cope with this problem I have no control over and expect the world to be understanding and compassionate................

Where are you located??
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by unbeatablerosak(f): 11:01am On May 01, 2017
My dear, don't think about suicide. it's unfortunate that ur friends and family are doing this to u, wen they are supposed to tell u the naked truth and stand by u. I feel ur pain. first of all visit a Doctor. secondly it can spiritual. some people can hate u for no just cause, and can go to any lenght to deal with u. pls look for real man of God, let or her pray for u. u will b happy u did.goodluck my dear.
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Nobody: 11:02am On May 01, 2017
Check back and think about people you have complained about a smell emanating from them, fart, mouth odour, smelly water, dirty clothes and your saw a mad person and spit or old woman. Trace them and ask for forgiveness you have offended someone strong spiritually
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by candelahria(f): 11:02am On May 01, 2017
This could be secondary to a more serious health problem.Go see a doctor.
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by stephmike(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2017
Suicide isn't an option oga. Seek my medical solutions to it. But if it doesn't work, seek spiritual help also .it could b an attack . But b hopefully nothing pass God.
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by fatymore(f): 11:06am On May 01, 2017
be frank with you.. It more spiritual stuff than medical.. You have offended someone consciously or unconsciously.. And the person has sent a spiritual arrow (Ota) to you..
This attack will make be ran away from you and beneficiaries won't come...
Go spiritual.. Look for deliverance.. Beg those people you have offended... Maybe what you did to that person is painful.... Or the person is just jealous of you.....

Too much Yoruba films but I might be right bro
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by blaqroy: 11:06am On May 01, 2017
I think is not ordinary dear, plz am interested in ur case, if you are Lagos reply me.... I can personally take you to my pastor...avoiding people and crying won't solve it

Kolawole81:
I recently realise i may have TMAU, the worst thing that can ever happen to a man. I get ridiculed by my coworkers and I've heard insults from family members,( especially my mother) about my body odor. I've even had two coworkers spray perfume on me behind my back. My brother and sister cover there noses around me and sometimes avoid me altogether including my father. When I talk with my sister she puts medicated lip balm above her lip. When i am in tge midst of my friends every one lights a cigarette. I brush my teeth twice a day or after every meal and I shower two times a day. I practice good hygiene and I've changed my diet. But I've asked my sister and family if i smell and they say no. I've asked my ex-girlfriend and she is extremely honest with me and she said no. I've asked close friends of mine and they've said no. It seems to vary from time to time. Yet just yesterday on my way to buy fuel from the filling station : NOW LISTEN TO THIS..

He dropped the fuel pump, gave me a look of horror, what came out of his mouth was a shrieking cry of revulsion as he fled. People around the vicinity covered their noses and looked at me. All this despite the fact my car Windows were up. I hit the accerator on impulse to flee and almost rammed into a metal barrier. I ran home and began to cry., then I realised how stupid it was if me to cry, I locked all Windows and stuffed tissue paper to cover any hole, watched National Geographic all day, vowing never to leave my house ever again.Screw my job, I quit,

.....the thing is I can't smell anything bad. In fact, I smell the perfume I spray and the lotions and soaps I use. I've never had this problem before and I am very frustrated, disappointed, angry, paranoid and I can go on with a two page essay on how I feel. How am I suppose to function in the world if I MAKE PEOPLE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE AND REPULSE? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHY IS THAT PEOPLE MAKE THE FACES OR COVER THEIR NOSES BUT WHEN YOU ASK THEM DO YOU SMELL THEY LIE? YOUR HURTING MY FEELINGS BY THE THINGS YOUR DOING AND NOT LYING TO MY FACE WHEN I CONFRONT YOU............ I really can't smell anything bad about myself and truthfully I am withdrawing from family and friends and on the verge of committing suicide. Why should I have to cope with this problem I have no control over and expect the world to be understanding and compassionate................

1 Like

Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Fourwinds: 11:07am On May 01, 2017
chumz11:
Suicide is never an option so get rid of that thought.since u have smelt yourself and u smell nothing foul,it could be a spiritual attack.
my thought....abeg no commit suicide oooo...
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by repogirl(f): 11:07am On May 01, 2017
Never heard of this kind problem before. That smell will be emanating when the windows of your car are closed. Haba! This one is not medical problem o.

1 Like

Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by SenoirManOlu(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2017
Heard someone with a story like this. Apparently he insulted a man of God nd he was plauged until he asked for forgiveness. Its a spiritual problem so go and be one with God about your problem. God be with you throughout this trying times
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by michoim(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THIS STORY GET KWASHIOKOR

The story is ambiguous...
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Origin(f): 11:11am On May 01, 2017
I had to read on TMAU and can assure you. You are not alone. Unfortunately stress makes it worse.

Do your best, avoid foods that make it worse, see a doctor, use perfumed soaps and deodorant. Natural foods and fruits. Cloves ginger.

You also need to see a psychologist as nobody can smell you from outside your car with your AC. That's just paranoia.

Many of us get wetin we de hide for under wrapper, but seeking help from qualified people is half the success.
Stop stressing, be thankful for all the people in your life and in truth they can't all be lying.
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Semper247(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2017
Kolawole81:

Hey chairman, you just wanted to hit the fp with this story of yours.......you lied !

No one drops the pump and run with others closing their noses when ur car windows remain tight closed. Just stop this stupid lies of urs..... if u smell that bad, you won't wait for anyone to tell u
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by dhurlarpur(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2017
Dear OP, firstly, do not contemplate on suicide, you have just seek for help which means you must fight this to the end. Kindly visit a dermatologist at a preferably General Hospital to check if its medical or not. If you discover afterwards that it's not medical, kindly go religion, If you are a Christian, do not hesitate to go to your pastor, and if you are a muslim, see your Alfa for spiritual assistance, and if you are a traditionalist, you sure know where to go.

God bless and help you out.
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by chinkichun: 11:13am On May 01, 2017
rheether:
At first I wanted to help you until I noticed you are also contemplating suicide. When you are ready to kill yourself, lemme know.

If you have a solution, kindly assist him... The suicide contemplation is just rants from a person who is fed up with his current situation. Look past that and offer any assistance that you can. Shalom.
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by oyeludef(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2017
Kolawole81:

My brother, you can't allow the devil win d battle by killing ursef.. Dis your problem as u av described it is clearly spiritual and can only be handled spiritually.. Forget all those ppl saying u should go to a doctor, most av never experienced spiritual attacks and so dey can feel how u r feeling... Like 13yrs ago still under my parents, i suffered spiritual attacks severally though not like urs, twice my parents rushed me to UBTH in a critical state only for doctor to say there was nothing wrong with me den at some point my parents began to think i was the one forming it and started acting negatively towards me so i took it upon myself never to raise alarm wen next d attack happened, personally i started looking for solutions myself... Den i learnt the power of prayer... The Bible says if u av faith like a grain of mustard seed u will say to dis Mountain be removed and cast into the sea, and it shall be as you av spoken.. God gave me the victory and he will do same for you.. Get closer to God and i assure you, this mountain will be uprooted.

2 Likes

Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Originalsly: 11:15am On May 01, 2017
Trina0936:
What the hell is TMAU?
Go and see a doctor,nairaland isn't a hospital!
I just got this off the internet. That is why we have internet so you can research on these things not posting every damned thing on nairaland.
https://www.rareconnect.org/en/community/trimethylaminuria/forum/topic/tmau-cure-zinc-and-kelp-together
@op... you can hit the link to find solutions from people who had the same conditions... or you can conclude it's spiritual attack. .. or take advice from us who are hearing about it for the first time.. ever. If you are bleaching... that is most likely what triggered it in the first place... so your choice.. fair and smelly... or dark and odourless.

1 Like

Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Flashmove: 11:18am On May 01, 2017
Your case have good and bad effects,

1. The good side is that all your enemies will flee as soon as they smell you around.

2. It will make you to scare away your good friends.

Use Milk of magnesium to cure it

Use vinegar to clean your armpit

Dont stay in a hot place or tight air area.

Stop eating foods that you will swallow without chewing them. Eg. Garri, Ewedu etc. They smells in the stomach since you dont chew them they stay for long time in the stomach and cause bad smells.

1 Like

Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by TINALETC3(f): 11:18am On May 01, 2017
smiley be nice 4 once
hardwerk:
yes like i and you

but op ..nits a normal thing na .....are you not a yoruba man again?

just like peak,its in you
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Ola5TP: 11:18am On May 01, 2017
Kolawole81:

To be honest with u, there's nothing new under the sun, , God is the only one who is clean and pure, human beings are created to encounter on problem or the other! Never hate ur self in any situation, always put God first in any medications.
Frankling speaking, ur problem is not of ordinary, try take ur self out, visit a good cleric, or visit a native doctor if ur believe stand with it. Remember, by ur faith u shall made whole
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by megafone: 11:21am On May 01, 2017
You may have been cursed with the head of a he goat. You need deliverance in church or the traditional way.
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Rett0: 11:22am On May 01, 2017
Sweetheart calm down. It's not the end of the world. Despite the fact that there is no known cure for TMAU, an adjustment in your diet and maintaining the right PH will help. Those that love you will still stick close.
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Rett0: 11:24am On May 01, 2017
megafone:
You may have been cursed with the head of a he goat. You need deliverance in church or the traditional way.

Read
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaminuria
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by onatisi(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2017
Kolawole81:

This is a spiritual attack
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Wfaluse: 11:25am On May 01, 2017
Kolawole81:

[color=#006600][/color]
Have you seen a dermatologist or sought appropriate medical advice? Are you a Muslim or a Christian? I am asking because if nothing can be explained medically, I can bet it that one wicked jinn is behind this. Rukya will be mandatory if no known medical issue can be diagnosed. If you are a Christian, ask your christian brethren how to go about such spiritually.
May God heal you and please do not even think of committing suicide. Cos you dont even know where you landing on the other side

1 Like

Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Nobody: 11:28am On May 01, 2017
Take your mummy to court for negligence. Because she didn't care for you properly when you were a toddler.
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Rett0: 11:30am On May 01, 2017
connectpoint:

It's a spiritual mark placed on you.. Go see your/A prophet.. It's a cheap way of turning people aginast you.. forget the soaps this and that. Na small shit.. if you need help, pm me.

onatisi:

This is a spiritual attack

Read
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaminuria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo / Kenyan Doctors Remove Coin Stuck In Boy's Throat For 2 Weeks (photos) / Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.