Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. (27474 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 04, 2017
tk4rd:
I've been reading..
I am not doing much comments for now..
I just read and smile and move.
Thats nice
Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 10, 2017
Kolawole81:

Lagos.

I can work on you to get rid of the smell, but it will require you coming to my location so I can do a spirit bath on you and after that you will be fine.

Only requirement is you show gratitude with what you have every month? Can be money or whatever

You will never experience it again.

I don't have time for Nl as you people here generally don't take things serious, if u really need this mail me, and I will help out

1 Like

Re: HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. by samdeto(m): 3:51am On Oct 02, 2020
chiventoline:
Kola do you masturbate if yes then that's the problem.give me an email or anything so we can talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo / Kenyan Doctors Remove Coin Stuck In Boy's Throat For 2 Weeks (photos) / Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.