Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Aondoakaa Dodges Questions On How Yar’adua Signed Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondoakaa Dodges Questions On How Yar’adua Signed Budget (605 Views)

How Yar’adua Stopped Dangote From Buying Nigeria’s Refineries – Obasanjo / New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. / Inside Story Of How Yar’adua Was Smuggled In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aondoakaa Dodges Questions On How Yar’adua Signed Budget by ichommy(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2010
Controversial Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Chief Michael Aondoakaa SAN, on Tuesday told a Federal High Court, sitting in Abuja, that he did not want to answer questions concerning the controversial signing of the 2009 supplementary budget by ailing President Umaru Yar’Adua, because he would end up springing surprises.

He was reacting to an interrogatories filed by a Lagos lawyer, Mr. Femi Falana, wherein seven questions were raised concerning the health situation of Yar’Adua who had been away for about 40 days on health ground.

Falana also challenged the Federal Executive Council to produce the medical report on the current health condition of the president.

In a suit before the court, Falana wanted the court to declare that it was unconstitutional for the president to travel abroad for medicals without transferring power to his vice, Goodluck Jonathan.

Aondoakaa is the sole defendant in the suit before the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, Justice Dan Abutu.

Falana wanted the FEC to provide a proof, particularly a medical report, on which it based its decision that the President was still capable of discharging the functions of his office.

He also wanted the A-GF to answer if the President has signed the 2009 Supplementary Appropriation Bill.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/07012010/news/news5.html
Re: Aondoakaa Dodges Questions On How Yar’adua Signed Budget by klarry79: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
this whole yar'adua thing will soon come to an end.
then i will wait and see how the crazy politicians and aondaka himself will carry on.
they have already portrayed to the whole world that they are corrupt in unimaginable levels.
corruption in nigeria has become a tourist attraction and the whole world is watching dumbfounded
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Aondoakaa Dodges Questions On How Yar’adua Signed Budget by MAYOWAAK: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
Controversial Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Chief Michael Aondoakaa SAN, on Tuesday told a Federal High Court, sitting in Abuja, that he did not want to answer questions concerning the controversial signing of the 2009 supplementary budget by ailing President Umaru Yar’Adua, because he would end up springing surprises.

THE SURPRISE HE DID NOT WANT TO SPRING IS THAT HE I.E AODOAKAA WENT TO OLUWOLE TO FORGE THE PRESIDENT'S SIGNATURE ON THE BUDGET AND WAS CHARGED N1, 500. 00.
Re: Aondoakaa Dodges Questions On How Yar’adua Signed Budget by vigasimple(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
The are so many possible surprises that are too numerous to mention,

One particular is that YAR A'CLUELESS may have given TURAI power of attorney to execute documents on his hehalf, and she may just sign like the (a copy) President.

That was the most CRAZY and S T U P I D answer in a long term by any 'learned person'. It is a serious matter and the Judge also sit their listerning to that thrash. If I claimed that someone I know or my boss signed something, how difficult is for me to say how he did it. This Injustice minister All Grandmaster of foolishness AGF Idonkia keep insulting the intelligence of Nigerians and contempt for the courts, the Judiciary has also fail on that occassion to assert its independence and authority.

Secondly,

NIGERIA will now be know as the corruption tourist destination of the world. So, if anyone want to go and see corruption at work, he/she will just book holiday to Nigeria. It will be like going to India to see taj mahal. what a shame grin grin grin
Re: Aondoakaa Dodges Questions On How Yar’adua Signed Budget by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2010
klarry79:

this whole yar'adua thing will soon come to an end.
then i will wait and see how the crazy politicians and aondaka himself will carry on.

they have already portrayed to the whole world that they are corrupt in unimaginable levels.
corruption in nigeria has become a tourist attraction and the whole world is watching dumbfounded
embarassed embarassed embarassed

I doubt it. I mean it would make sense to believe that would happen but as we are on about Nigeria here, I have serious doubts that this is a prelude to the end of this. I even suspect he might get a second term. Every fiber in me hopes it will never be the case, but the Nigerian in me, just won't let the thoughts go.
Re: Aondoakaa Dodges Questions On How Yar’adua Signed Budget by klarry79: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2010
@kobojunkie

i share the same views also
but can this be so bad that it is so bad
is there no one that can call aondaka to order: NBA, NJC, Supreme Court
which law school did he attend, his colleagues ,
if he carries his passport to visit a western country now will he be recieved or strip-searched like the rest of us?

i am just fed up, can't take this nonesense anymore angry angry angry
Re: Aondoakaa Dodges Questions On How Yar’adua Signed Budget by jamace(m): 5:10am On Jan 08, 2010
This is to show that lies are at times bitter in the mouth of the teller. sad
Re: Aondoakaa Dodges Questions On How Yar’adua Signed Budget by netpro(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2010
Shameful Shamelessness!!!

(1) (Reply)

Send Bulk Sms To Your Client / Vp, Sanusi, Ministers Meet Over Economy,24 Hours After Meeting Security Chiefs / The Greatest Injustice Of Our Nigerian Leaders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.