Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra (23457 Views)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / Jigawa Government To Construct 95 Mosques / Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by AbuEzeFemi(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2017
Mynd41:
Some people from the land of brown roof huts will not like this.
we should build the critical infrastructure for the next 50 years and the world will come to learn from us

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Sketchandcraft(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2017
Bishop000:
It seems there are only 2 States in Nigeria: Lagos and Anambra...they are the only States that makes us smile lately
kai stop dat... There is only LAGOS and do u know dat Lagos is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by AbuEzeFemi(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
kai stop dat... There is only LAGOS and do u know dat Lagos is Nigeria
Great Lagos remains the center of excellence and economic nerve center of West Africa

but just for now

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Cuche: 4:15pm On May 01, 2017
I don't understand this rail project. Will it convey Containers from where to where and Is it included in the five billion naira project ?
Modified
I want to believe it is as a spillover from the $2 billion China Airport project because rail construction is not cheap.
We need more roads in Anambra communities in the interim. Anambra South in particular has been neglected in road infrastructure probably because the opportunity they had with Barr. Chinweoke Mbadinuju was wasted.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by AbuEzeFemi(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2017
Cuche:
I don't understand this rail project. Will it convey Containers from where to where and Is it included in the five billion naira project ?
great question

the first phase will cover the initial 3 corridors the state
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by AbuEzeFemi(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2017
Cuche:
Modified
I want to believe it is as a spillover from the $2 billion China Airport project because rail construction is not cheap.
We need more roads in Anambra communities in the interim. Anambra South in particular has been neglected in road infrastructure probably because the opportunity they had with Barr. Chinweoke Mbadinuju was wasted.
the conversation has just started
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Obdk: 5:00pm On May 01, 2017
Cuche:
Modified

Its a different project. The railway project was announced while signing memorandum of understanding for ekwusigo bonded container terminal..

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by giddexdguru: 5:17pm On May 01, 2017
Make N2500 everyday online. Register at http://.net/7nJALh
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by ephi123(f): 5:18pm On May 01, 2017
paramakina202:
Another MOU?
Obiano the master of MOU's.

Nairaland! cheesy

I wonder what the feasibility of the railway being built and completed within his tenure is?
Besides, I think focus should be more on an integrated rail network for passenger travel across the country. This MOU is for a freight terminal.
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by mmsen: 5:19pm On May 01, 2017
agbangam:
Abeg oo, dem fit dash Delta State to Anambra state cos wit all d Oyel Money, my state still dey backward. Ibori n his gang just won't allow dat state progress.

Can you say that to the idiots who get mad at me when I point out how destructive Ibori was/is.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Justicemy: 5:20pm On May 01, 2017
chai Anambra has failed like Abia
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by CXLVII: 5:21pm On May 01, 2017
Obiano loves clearing Bush!

Airport we never see!

Pumpkin leaves exportation that will rake in $5,000,000,000 annually, we never see!

Rice production, fiction!

Various MOU with nothing on ground to show for it.

An now, railway again! He must have signed another MOU.

Except a counterfeit suspension bridge that's the worst of engineering designs in Africa

Ikpeazu more realistic in accomplishment.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by darkckUSA: 5:23pm On May 01, 2017
agbangam:
Abeg oo, dem fit dash Delta State to Anambra state cos wit all d Oyel Money, my state still dey backward. Ibori n his gang just won't allow dat state progress.

The youths need to come together and forget tribalism, Stage a nationwide protest to support Buhari's anti corruption war.. We need to protest and list names of the cabal to be arrested and investigated, we need transparency and I think this will motivate the president and the anti graft agencies to do the will of the masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by darkckUSA: 5:24pm On May 01, 2017
agbangam:
The youths need to come together and forget tribalism, Stage a nationwide protest to support Buhari's anti corruption war.. We need to protest and list names of the cabal to be arrested and investigated, we need transparency and I think this will motivate the president and the anti graft agencies to do the will of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by HisSexcellency(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2017
All these Obiano news all over the place has election/campaign written all over it. That man should do his work in anambra and the people will Vote for him.

There are so many bad roads in onitsha alone that are not "motorable". Oshanja- iweka, Oshanja-fegge is a good example
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by inourcare: 5:24pm On May 01, 2017
Nice Move!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by CXLVII: 5:25pm On May 01, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Misplacement of priority. Why not construct one road in Nnewi?
ObiAno the Media governor
MoU everywhere and nothing to show for it.

Guinness Book of record need to recognise Obiano!

He has signed more MOU's than any living thing on Earth!

Jesus! Dude can sign MOU with the dead...

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Sketchandcraft(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:

GrUeat Lagos remains the center of excellence and economic nerve center of West Africa

but just for now
no state come 50 yrs can match up with LAGOS cos Lagos won't wait for them

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by paramakina202: 5:28pm On May 01, 2017
ephi123:

Nairaland! cheesy

I wonder what the feasibility of the railway being built and completed within his tenure is?
Besides, I think focus should be more on an integrated rail network for passenger travel across the country. This MOU is for a freight terminal.

Signing dozens of MOU's in election year=propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by ejitest1(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2017
IT'S OUT, HOT AND SPICY
Be the first to download this dope jam from the Dancehall luiitenant Ejitest.                              

BODY HAWT (freestyle riddim)- EJITEST 

http://www.goldfm86.com.ng/2017/05/01/ejitest-body-hawt-prod-by-king-d/#sthash.hyGbGy4e.xiqq

Twitter & IG @realEjitest
Promoted by Ejitest music worldwide

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 01, 2017
he has not finished his airport mou......now is railway mou.....election propaganda....we have rejected u obiano.....awkagate.....

prof. miganigal
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2017
Great one my governor cool cool
Anambra is working grin

Folks kindly watch extensive achievements of gov Obiano, episode 1&2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KeYx6hxE2U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20dxQQfrRoo

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 01, 2017
? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by DaudaAbu(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2017
Ibori wey una welcome with correct thanksgiving

Enjoy your Delta joor
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by PublicAssurance: 5:39pm On May 01, 2017
Willie for President!
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by anitapreeti(f): 5:40pm On May 01, 2017
Obodo Mara mma nnu na honey juru
Obodo oma nke Nigeria
Anambra State oooooo
LIGHT OF THE NATION..... kiss

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by temitope277(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2017
Bishop000:
It seems there are only 2 States in Nigeria: Lagos and Anambra...they are the only States that makes us smile lately
ondo nko grin
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by nNEOo(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2017
look at what ordinary 5b can do for a whole state.....
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by temitope277(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2017
grin
AbuEzeFemi:

you are right Lagos and Anambra on the rise
[color=][quote author=AbuEzeFemi post=56102239]
Ondo nko
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Schematics: 5:42pm On May 01, 2017
Light of the entire black race.

Anambra di uto mehn cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Schematics: 5:49pm On May 01, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:

some info

Please can I get the website on this stuff you posted
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 01, 2017
willy is working

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Climbs Telecom Mast To Protest ‘land Encroachment’ By Atiku’s AUN / KWASAA Declares APC Campaign Slogan 'Hate Speech' In Kwara / Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.