Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra (23437 Views)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / Jigawa Government To Construct 95 Mosques / Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by krack89: 9:41am On May 02, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:

but at least my brother he has started something small

My brother he ain't doing nothing and all these his media propaganda ain't solving nothing... you are praising him from afar... All that glitters ain't gold... he's doing campaign already ... I live in nnewi and trust me the man ain't doing nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by krack89: 9:59am On May 02, 2017
notI:

Pls which road?
Where is the bad road apart from Emeka Ofor's road from St Mary Nnewi to Oraifite which has political undertone?

Bro it's obvious you don't stay anywhere near nnewi... list of bad roads in nnewi
a. Nnewi - awka etiti road via St Peter Otolo nnewi
b. Nnewi -awka etiti road via enemies hall otolo nnewi
c. Umuanuka awka etiti road
d. Nnewi onitsha road via St Mary uruagu
e. Etc bro cus them many for nnewi... good ones are the one etiaba managed to construct
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by preciousbibi(f): 10:43am On May 02, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Misplacement of priority. Why not construct one road in Nnewi?
ObiAno the Media governor
MoU everywhere and nothing to show for it.
my dear emeka nnewi is too tight n crowded for sure u guys av no space talk more of dis, last yr dec i was going to osumenyi get to nnewi come see hold up for complete 4hrs so my dear nnewi is out of d map
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by EmeeNaka: 11:08am On May 02, 2017
preciousbibi:
my dear emeka nnewi is too tight n crowded for sure u guys av no space talk more of dis, last yr dec i was going to osumenyi get to nnewi come see hold up for complete 4hrs so my dear nnewi is out of d map
Being crowded? I don't understand. Does it stop any government from constructing decent road. You had traffic jam due to the bad road.
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Khez: 12:52pm On May 02, 2017
his right man , you need to be on ground to see what his talking about , obiano is a scam , i am from anambra , no single good roads in nnewi and his busy wasting funds for politics that he wont even finish or would prolly be abandoned if he nor win this election

AbuEzeFemi:

Bros you well so
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by AbuEzeFemi(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2017
celebrating excellence

respecting progress

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by kossyablaze(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Na only Ifeanyi Uba you know? Add Muhammadu Buhari. Since you don't know truth when you see it,...
gerrarahere men

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by 3pointsagree: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=Bishop000 post=56100245]It seems there are only 2 States in Nigeria: Lagos and Anambra...they are the only States that makes us smile lately[/quotes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket / Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu / Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.