Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Should I Consider Divorce? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Consider Divorce? (7480 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Jman06(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Then stop crying here and boring everyone with redundant threads. Be a man and take charge. The fact that you have opened three threads shows how much of a weakling you are. Even feminists like the alpha male trait which is non-existent in you.
My friend stfu if you don't have anything meaningful to say. Every broke azs dundies like forming ''Alpha male'' on nairaland. I pity the fooolish lady that would fall for azsholes like like you.

A man has problem and looking for solution to it and all you could do was write the above trash to add salt to his injury.

Honestly i have been feeling for this op since i read the posts because i know how it feels to be so frustrated by a lady you love.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 17, 2017
Jman06:
My friend stfu if you don't have anything meaningful to say. Every broke azs dundies like forming ''Alpha male'' on nairaland. I pity the fooolish lady that would fall for azsholes like like you.

A man has problem and looking for solution to it and all you could do was write the above trash to add salt to his injury.

Honestly i have been feeling for this op since i read the posts because i know how it feels to be so frustrated by a lady you love.

Go and park somewhere and stop pouring your smelling spits on me. I'm not responsible for your misfortunes. If you have an opinion, drop it here and move on.. it's left for the op to either take it or reject it in good faith. Some of us are man enough to tell the op what he doesn't want to hear while wussies like you would rather sugar coat and make the op feel all is well.

"Every broke ass forming alpha male" indeed.. I don't need to prove anything to you. Only broke niggers like you feel the need to impress a pussycat. You brain and common sense disappear at the mere mention of pussiee. Get your lazy fingers off your keyboard and go make money. You'll never have the reason to beg for pussie.

Now, I have given you the attention you crave for, you can now go and self destruct.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by coolcatty: 12:32am On May 17, 2017
adviserseeker:
This will never happen. I have a daughter and I know whatever I do will affect her future.

My wife has behaved the way a marry woman shouldn't behave and I will be honest, I have contemplated it two times but can't bring myself to it.

My daughter an her future is more important to me especially considering how evil ladies out there can be.

If you know me and my background and what I have gone through, you will understand my stance. And I am far from being a sissy. My family/wife only happen to be my weak point.

See your thinking.....you are ready to keep chopping shiiiit in the name of marriage all because you wanna protect your daughter.....smh....you tie your happiness as a human being to your daughter that will grow up someday and live happily ever after......u put ur life on hold because of another human being.....

Guy go home to your wife and stop disturbing us.....beggy beggy for seeexx.....imagine staying at home for 2 whole months with a woman....she don see you finish nah....even ur inlaws sef don't take your words as anything......oga sorry....you deserve pity

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by NoToPile: 11:40am On May 17, 2017
Nawa ooo

This people want to fix their marriage let's not pour petrol on the fire now

Cuties01 you have been advised by baby124 make good use of it. Adviserseeker sift through advices pls.

You guys should just make up jare grin
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by robotix: 9:30pm On May 17, 2017
Prognose:

Hello bro,
So I read through your threads, Wheeew, long story short, you married a tough woman. The summary of it all is that her behaviour and yours are not at par, you married a woman you cannot control unless you change your ways and from what you have said you are not a harsh husband. So there are two options for you. I'm not mentioning the phone saga as she would not have reacted in that way if you were A HARSH kind of man. From all indications she don see you finish. A strange man calls your wife and she couldn't proffer any decent excuse, rather just waved you off like a fly? Not wanting to annoy you any further but like I said, you have two options.

1. Quietly seek a divorce. This is the easy way out. Tell her firmly that you and her are not compatible and you have decided to give her the freedom she has worked so hard for. there is a way a woman respects a man and I'm sorry to say bro, she hasn't been exhibiting it. She doesn't even want to kiss you talk less of have sex with you? Men need love too. Set her free and settle how to take care of your kids. They didn't raise her up well on how to take care of a man.

2. Change your ways. Take your marriage as a do-or-die affair. Realise your honour is at stake. Withdraw all comforts from her when she misbehaves and tell her she will not get those comforts back unless she complies. All men desire sex, sex is important and shouldn't be begged for, especially in marriage. Even if she is not in the mood she can give it to you out of the love she has for you, there is a reason the bible tells the wife not to withhold herself from her husband. She should give you the sex it is not as if you are asking for her kidney. Also when she does not do what you want like preparing your breakfast, refuse to eat until she does so, Don't let her out of the kitchen and you yourself don't leave the house.Put your foot down and see whether heaven will fall. both of you will starve there and not go out until something gives. Authority has to be shown. If she hates you so much why hasn't she sought for a divorce herself? Someone on the other thread said you are just a giver to her and it seems to be true. One baby being taken care of by a sister, a brother (and a nanny) at one time? And she still doesn't have time for you? Reporting to her parents and they don't at least reply your message? You are the one doing them a favour bro, open your eyes and see it. If you want your marriage to work then become harsh and mould her until she decides to run or she changes to suit you.

You have spoken my mind and therefore no need to add anything.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by robotix: 9:33pm On May 17, 2017
coolcatty:

See your thinking.....you are ready to keep chopping shiiiit in the name of marriage all because you wanna protect your daughter.....smh....you tie your happiness as a human being to your daughter that will grow up someday and live happily ever after......u put ur life on hold because of another human being.....

Guy go home to your wife and stop disturbing us.....beggy beggy for seeexx.....imagine staying at home for 2 whole months with a woman....she don see you finish nah....even ur inlaws sef don't take your words as anything......oga sorry....you deserve pity

What is wrong for a man to stay at home? He said he works from home and so what the fork is wrong with that?

The guy should cut off every damn finances and luxuries that she currently enjoy and let's see how she will survive.

Sex is cheap and can be replaced with minutes can she replace the comfort he gives her? We shall see!
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by coolcatty: 9:29am On May 18, 2017
robotix:

What is wrong for a man to stay at home? He said he works from home and so what the fork is wrong with that?

The guy should cut off every damn finances and luxuries that she currently enjoy and let's see how she will survive.

Sex is cheap and can be replaced with minutes can she replace the comfort he gives her? We shall see!

Easy man....I mean no harm and I'm talking from experience.....there is something called the law of see finish...its prevalent in women.

The poster is suffering from the sickness of see finish both from his wife and inlaws.....why will his inlaw ignore his messages if not for the see finish factor.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by adviserseeker: 1:52pm On May 18, 2017
coolcatty:

Easy man....I mean no harm and I'm talking from experience.....there is something called the law of see finish...its prevalent in women.

The poster is suffering from the sickness of see finish both from his wife and inlaws.....why will his inlaw ignore his messages if not for the see finish factor.
The bolded is wrong. Very wrong. She ignored it not deliberately. Though it was what I thought initially until I challenged my father in law and she in law challenged my mother in law who then explained everything to me.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by limamintruth: 4:01pm On May 18, 2017
Some people won't appreciate what they have until they lose it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by robotix: 4:15pm On May 18, 2017
coolcatty:

Yes, it is very true. But left for me, he has complained too much.

I can see people venting on him and I have to make something clear about the OP which people may not know. This is because we share similar trait. I will explain.

People like the OP are seen as Nagging... but it is a sign of something very dangerous awaiting the wife. She is busy forming macho, thinking after all what will he do.

Go write it down... when it is time, this man WILL NOT forgive her till his last breath. She will beg, beg and beg running into years and he wont. You see people like the OP scream a lot like he is currently doing, making him look like he is the problem. What he is doing is just give her enough time for a second change and when that time is exhausted, NOBODY will blame him for his action and no amount of begging will make him listen to the plea of whoever the wife will bring. It will shock even the wife that a man that always adjust to her bidding can be so stone cold.I have dated the a girl the wife of the OP. These kind of women don't care if you cry blood pleading for their attention and they don't say sorry. They would be the one at fault but you would be the one to say sorry...until you will get tired and walk away.

Agreed, na see finish dey worry her... all women does that when a man is TOO SOFT, too caring, too around, too understanding, too loving..., they call such men weakling, immature, kids, coward... That is why I don't pity women when they become a victim of domestic violence because many of them deserve such treatment and do not appreciate a man with an opposite characteristics like the case of the OP.

In the end, the wife will be the victim, whether she likes it or not.

Like I keep saying... having a child for me is not a guarantee that you will remain in my house....Your character is the only guarantee.

I will implore the OP to get a maid to help with his food and anything that has to do with him. He should gradually replace everything he gets from her... i would even advice he stop bugging her for sex, kiss and all that. stop complaining. if the urge is too much, self-service it. put a stop to every financial benefit she gets but keep for the kids... if she wants to cheat, she can go ahead and cheat and if caught kick her out.

There comes a time when you have to bring out the devil in you and stop being a saint...I have reached a stage in life where I feel it is good, so good I act as heartless beast or vampire... deal with humans, torture them and watch them bleed because humans are good at abuse every little privilege that you give them.

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Cuties1: 7:22pm On May 18, 2017
I don't understand how people blame and judge one person for another without hearing both sides. hmmmm!!! ile aiye, thingswivestake, issokay!!! anyways as u all can see, it has been settled so u can all face your various homes now. THANKS.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by coolcatty: 7:30pm On May 18, 2017
Cuties1:
I don't understand how people blame and judge one person for another without hearing both sides. hmmmm!!! ile aiye, thingswivestake, issokay!!! anyways as u all can see, it has been settled so u can all face your various homes now. THANKS.

Bia mrs Anthony joshua ati John cena....learn to be submissive and humble and maybe your cry cry husband won't have to come online to seek for advice.

see your utterance sef....madam Seex denier.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by jayjaycool(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2017
coolcatty:

Bia mrs Anthony joshua ati John cena....learn to be submissive and humble and maybe your cry cry husband won't have to come online to seek for advice.

see your utterance sef....madam Seex denier.

Ha... You harsh o lol. But then what can i say?
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Cuties1: 9:14pm On May 18, 2017
haaaahhhhh!!! funny mr or mrs scenario
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Oyindidi(f): 8:43am On May 19, 2017
daylyt:
Oga marriage is not a do or die affair.

If ain't working, then you divorce...Though it's not that easy..

But life goes on..

Sexfosstongue yeah life goes on
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sexfosstongue yeah life goes on

Haaa!

cheesy
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Oyindidi(f): 4:47pm On May 19, 2017
daylyt:

Haaa!

cheesy
tongue
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
tongue

Nice dp wink
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Oyindidi(f): 5:03pm On May 19, 2017
daylyt:

Nice dp wink
Like say u never see am before
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Mosa1982(f): 8:42pm On May 19, 2017
lrguru:
Sorry to say this, but Op you are the woman in the house. Begging your wife for sex is the lamest thing any man can do. Fuckkk your wife anywhere man, cos u paid for it. If she refuses, let her be and start talking with some new people especially ladies online. Meet with some and with time u won't be asking her for sx again cos u will be getting it elsewhere. When she realises u no longer asks her for sex, her brain go reset, but if she doesn't change too, continue till u won't even want to have sex with her again, and if possible leave her alone with her misery and spend time outside. Else my guy u will be so frustrated and get HBP. Forget all this women claiming that you are asking for too much sex as if you are not married. Sex everyday is not a crime. Guy enjoy your life and leave happy always and don't let anybody feed u with crap cos u are the man of the house, and not all the time u come online to tell people your problem, cos alot of them here knows nothing. Guy reason.

You sounded like a teenager.How old are you?
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Berbierklaus(f): 8:56pm On May 19, 2017
SirVintageCock:
All I am seeing here is, NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG. Sh!T.
If this is how you rant in real life believe me you are one hell of a barking dog that can't bite. No wonder she have not been listening to any of your sh!T.

Talk talk talk*!!!!!!!!!! Konji got your head rewired to mush.
Take your wife to a nice vacation spot devoid of what both of you are familiar with except yourselves and fvck her brains out. Wtf man .
Be creative instead of waggling your tail on nairaland and messing up the whole cyberspace with your pathetic stories.
As in ehn,the guy nags too much.
I would be frustrated too

Tonyebarcanista see your partner cheesytongue
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:00pm On May 19, 2017
adviserseeker:
The bolded is wrong. Very wrong. She ignored it not deliberately. Though it was what I thought initially until I challenged my father in law and she in law challenged my mother in law who then explained everything to me.
Hope you are satisfied with the way nairalanders have insulted your wife and her family?
Keep it up
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

As in ehn,the guy nags too much.
I would be frustrated too

Tonyebarcanista see your partner cheesytongue
Lool why are you leaking my secret? Lol
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:39pm On May 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lool why are you leaking my secret? Lol
embarassed
Someone cannot play with you
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2017
Cuties1:
Yes!! I am the wife, u all are talking about. I accept that I have wronged my husband, I accept that I make things go out of proportion before I rectify it but my husband won't accept my apology, he is tired of me apologising over and over again. I want u all commentators to pls help me plead to him on my behalf. Thanks.
Lol let me go talk to IFA on your behalf to intervene on the matter
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Like say u never see am before

I never see yam o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems / Moving To Separate Rooms After Many Years Of Marriage / 7 Things Guys Must Have Before They Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.