Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Should I Consider Divorce? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Consider Divorce? (7482 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by baby124: 11:40pm On May 15, 2017
adviserseeker:

I can't talk about her brother's girlfriend and reason for being with us on here. But note both of us are cool with it. No issues on that front.

Re staying with my parents or hers I really don't see any issues as my siblings ( 2 ladies) are there to take good care of her. But again if you are disagreeing with your husband on your kid visiting your parents you don't say, no and insist on the NO like the man has no say whatsoever.

Her greatest undoing - I am just a sissy that can be disrespected at will.

Personally I am no longer interested in this working and already started making moves to rent an apartment. Can't continue with an off and on marriage.
I don't see it that way. But if you feel that is the best action for you, then it's your choice. But have patience. That is my advice. Also try to reduce the people that live with you. You have kids now, be careful.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by coolcatty: 12:20am On May 16, 2017
Oga you have alot of idle time on your hand walahi.....you are fighting a woman for seeexx in this age and time.....its obvious your wife has low

libido.....no problem......why don't you try someone else outside??...............side chics are there for a reason....they are very helpful to the

society and have saved so many marriages from breakdown......studies have shown that men that complain,nag and exhibit domestic violence

tendencies are faithful men that date/marry only one woman...........get a young wild girl...preferably 18-24years...someone that is not even

thinking of marriage now and won't catch love feelings......shower her with gifts and money and she will make you happy..heck she will even

invite her friends for more romps if you treat her well......that way you will ignore and overlook your wife's wahala...............just make sure

you still provide for your family.....cheating is not that bad if its the only way to save your marriage....afterall God hates divorce and David cheated.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Prognose: 12:56am On May 16, 2017
coolcatty:
Oga you have alot of idle time on your hand walahi.....you are fighting a woman for seeexx in this age and time.....its obvious your wife has low

libido.....no problem......why don't you try someone else outside??...............side chics are there for a reason....they are very helpful to the

society and have saved so many marriages from breakdown......studies have shown that men that complain,nag and exhibit domestic violence

tendencies are faithful men that date/marry only one woman...........get a young wild girl...preferably 18-24years...someone that is not even

thinking of marriage now and won't catch love feelings......shower her with gifts and money and she will make you happy..heck she will even

invite her friends for more romps if you treat her well......that way you will ignore and overlook your wife's wahala...............just make sure

you still provide for your family.....cheating is not that bad if its the only way to save your marriage....afterall God hates divorce and David cheated.
Chei!
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Cuties1: 10:21am On May 16, 2017
I see how bad of a wife I have been to my husband all this while. My perfect husband, weldonsir!!
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by adviserseeker: 11:00am On May 16, 2017
Cuties1:
I see how bad of a wife I have been to my husband all this while. My perfect husband, weldonsir!!
One would expect a more matured disclaimer of everything laid bare here.

Well, I started this thread to seek advise to see maybe I am the problem here and as this thread has shown, it is my style that's causing problem. I have not been firm enough or do it the way others do it. Unfortunately I can't change myself, won't even try. It rather ends. I refuse to CONTINUE being a nursery 1 teacher.

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Jman06(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2017
Cuties1:
Madam change your ways. The pasteur is not greener outside!
Some of you don't value what you have until u lose it.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by crisisexpert321(m): 1:18pm On May 16, 2017
Do not divorce your wife. A minor challenge in marriage, please kindly WhatsApp 08076750300. Solutions within 48hrs. ano7675@gmail.com
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by leslimark(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2017
Before you bail out of your marriage, carefully consider what you'll be diving into. Most people are not prepared for the challenges of post-divorce life.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by NoToPile: 3:31pm On May 16, 2017
Cuties1 and adviserseeker you guys should go and sort this your matter.

Bros you really want to go rent an apartment and move out on top this matter? to be honest this is just a very minute challenge and you guys want your marriage to crack because of this. So what will happen when real challenges show

Both of you need to drop your ego and do what needs to be done and sort this out.

How difficult is it for a married couple to talk and sort things out without interference from outsiders.

And I also think theres too much crowd in your home your sisters, her siblings let everybody go to their own houses, get a help that lives outside your home.

I will also say bros and wife. should be patient ooo.

Divorce le ngbe sere yi. It is that easy?
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by adviserseeker: 3:32pm On May 16, 2017
baby124:

I don't see it that way. But if you feel that is the best action for you, then it's your choice. But have patience. That is my advice. Also try to reduce the people that live with you. You have kids now, be careful.
Do you apologise to your husband when you do something that he finds offensive or call his bluff until he comes down to practically beg you to say sorry for something that everyone knows is wrong?

My wife until things got very messy 3 months ago will never ever apologise. No matter what the offense is. She is apparently too big to apologise to a mere nobody like me.

When you and your husband make a decision, have an agreement on something, when you change your mind ( maybe after thinking about it again ) do you insist to have it your way or no other way?

If you are a full house wife ( at least temporarily ) do you ensure your husband's breakfast is ready on time? And importantly assuming someone calls your husband and you answer the call simply because you were expecting a call on his phone as you had dashed out your own phone a while before, then the said person calls out your husbands name, then when you say it is his wife, SHE hangs up. And in a bid to be sure it is not your call, you check on trucaller and the register on your PRIVATE phone to be sure it is not someone you know. You find out that the said person went to same school with your husband and your husband and her had talked on two different occasion ( 31 and 40 seconds ) based on the call history on his phone and they not only talked two times, there were couple of missed calls as well and then when he wakes up he denies knowing the person.

You know, it is okay if he says this woman has called me before and I explained to her it is a wrong number but he POINT BLANKLY said he has not spoken to the said woman before. Whereas he himself can see he has spoken to the woman two times then tries to say maybe your baby mistakenly pressed the phone and answered...for 31 and 40 seconds and couple of missed calls and they went to the same university.

Cos you kept asking him questions because you OBVIOUSLY felt he was lying he asks you to do whatever you want simply because he has told you he doesn't know her ( someone who he actually talked with on two different occasions ). Then you send a text to the woman who happened to be married that you do not know what she and your husband are doing but if it is something bad, nemesis will catch up.

Should that woman reply THREE DAYS LATER ( THREE FREAKING DAYS LATER ) with abusive words and your husband who happens to see the message first then show it to you. Something that you guys have forgotten the same day, not more than 4 hours after and were perfectly fine together again with no one even remembering it was reawakened THREE, YES, THREE days later, TROIS JOUR as French will say, how exactly will you feel? Disrespected, abused right? Disgusted, cheated, dishonoured, treated as piece of shiit, treated like a nobody? Yeah Exactly how I felt. It was the straw that broke the camel's back for me especially considering a similar thing had happened several months earlier for which I reacted in dismay as would anyone and she was telling her friend " I have explained to him, it is his business if he wants to accept it or not". Respectful right?

This and many others that I can't bring up here is exactly why I feel she sees me as a piece of shiit that can be disrespected at will and when he reacts, she resorts to blackmail - like the cheap "my perfect husband welldone sir" nonsense up there.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by adviserseeker: 3:33pm On May 16, 2017
NoToPile:
Cuties1 and adviserseeker you guys should go and sort this your matter.

Bros you really want to go rent an apartment and move out on top this matter? to be honest this is just a very minute challenge and you guys want your marriage to crack because of this. So what will happen when real challenges show

Both of you need to drop your ego and do what needs to be done and sort this out.

How difficult is it for a married couple to talk and sort things out without interference from outsiders.

And I also think theres too much crowd in your home your sisters, her siblings let everybody go to their own houses, get a help that lives outside your home.

I will also say bros and wife. should be patient ooo.

Divorce le ngbe sere yi. It is that easy?
Thanks. If you read my reply to baby124 then you will understand better my stance. No backing out this time.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by NoToPile: 3:52pm On May 16, 2017
adviserseeker:
Thanks. If you read my reply to baby124 then you will understand better my stance. No backing out this time.

Just read it.

Do back out from this, please do and if you are a praying man kindly pray.

Cuties1 also try sort this out with him.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by baby124: 4:14pm On May 16, 2017
Cuties1:
So you are the wife? I hope you have read all your husband's complaints and try to adjust and change your ways. Both of you are not perfect but you must respect each other and work as one. I suggest you think about all he has said and if it is true go and apologize for your bad behavior. Look, you are a married woman and a mother now so start acting like one. Alagidi
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by baby124: 4:18pm On May 16, 2017
adviserseeker:
Do you apologise to your husband when you do something that he finds offensive or call his bluff until he comes down to practically beg you to say sorry for something that everyone knows is wrong?

My wife until things got very messy 3 months ago will never ever apologise. No matter what the offense is. She is apparently too big to apologise to a mere nobody like me.

When you and your husband make a decision, have an agreement on something, when you change your mind ( maybe after thinking about it again ) do you insist to have it your way or no other way?

If you are a full house wife ( at least temporarily ) do you ensure your husband's breakfast is ready on time? And importantly assuming someone calls your husband and you answer the call simply because you were expecting a call on his phone as you had dashed out your own phone a while before, then the said person calls out your husbands name, then when you say it is his wife, SHE hangs up. And in a bid to be sure it is not your call, you check on trucaller and the register on your PRIVATE phone to be sure it is not someone you know. You find out that the said person went to same school with your husband and your husband and her had talked on two different occasion ( 31 and 40 seconds ) based on the call history on his phone and they not only talked two times, there were couple of missed calls as well and then when he wakes up he denies knowing the person.

You know, it is okay if he says this woman has called me before and I explained to her it is a wrong number but he POINT BLANKLY said he has not spoken to the said woman before. Whereas he himself can see he has spoken to the woman two times then tries to say maybe your baby mistakenly pressed the phone and answered...for 31 and 40 seconds and couple of missed calls and they went to the same university.

Cos you kept asking him questions because you OBVIOUSLY felt he was lying he asks you to do whatever you want simply because he has told you he doesn't know her ( someone who he actually talked with on two different occasions ). Then you send a text to the woman who happened to be married that you do not know what she and your husband are doing but if it is something bad, nemesis will catch up.

Should that woman reply THREE DAYS LATER ( THREE FREAKING DAYS LATER ) with abusive words and your audacity who happens to see the message first then show it to you. Something that you guys have forgotten the same day, not more than 4 hours after and were perfectly fine together again with no one even remembering it was reawakened THREE, YES, THREE later, TROIS JOUR as French will say, how exactly will you feel? Disrespected, abused right? Disgusted, cheated, dishonoured, treated as piece of shiit, treated like a nobody? Yeah Exactly how I felt. It was the straw that broke the camel's back for me especially considering a similar thing had happened several months earlier for which I reacted in dismay as would anyone and she was telling her friend " I have explained to him, it is his business if he wants to accept it or not". Respectful right?

This and many others that I can't bring up here is exactly why I feel she sees me as a piece of shiit that can be disrespected at will and when he reacts, she resorts to blackmail - like the cheap "my perfect husband welldone sir" nonsense up there.
Sorry about all that, but you must learn to forgive and let things go. She is young o, she will continue to aggravate you so inu e o Lati jin gan ni. You guys are different people with different upbringing coming together. So you both have to find how to make it work. You also have to be willing to forgive a lot and so does she. She is not mature yet, but she will get there. Don't let anyone deceive you that their marriage is perfect, neither should you take advise to cheat on your wife. Work through your problems and it may take time but you will be proud you did. You have to act like the mature one since she is immature still. Sorry about your experience but it will pass. There is no woman or man that you will come across that won't have their own wahala and that is the honest truth. Get an older and responsible man to mentor you and you will see that marriage comes with its challenges.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by adviserseeker: 4:28pm On May 16, 2017
baby124:

Sorry about all that, but you must learn to forgive and let things go. She is young o, she will continue to aggravate you so inu e o Lati jin gan ni. You guys are different people with different upbringing coming together. So you both have to find how to make it work. You also have to be willing to forgive a lot and so does she. She is not mature yet, but she will get there. Don't let anyone deceive you that their marriage is perfect, neither should you take advise to cheat on your wife. Work through your problems and it may take time but you will be proud you did. You have to act like the mature one since she is immature still. Sorry about your experience but it will pass. There is no woman or man that you will come across that won't have their own wahala and that is the honest truth. Get an older and responsible man to mentor you and you will see that marriage comes with its challenges.
When things were getting out of hand and I felt she was being too rude to my folks, I advised that we get a counsellor the reply was " I will change" and you saying she should apologise, she has. Honestly she has. But when you do something, apologise then do the same thing again and again?

She was right, she was certainly not ready for marriage the annoying thing is that she knows this and then went ahead only to make my life miserable.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by baby124: 4:32pm On May 16, 2017
adviserseeker:
When things were getting out of hand and I felt she was being too rude to my folks, I advised that we get a counsellor the reply was " I will change" and you saying she should apologise, she has. Honestly she has. But when you do something, apologise then do the same thing again and again?

She was right, she was certainly not ready for marriage the annoying thing is that she knows this and then went ahead only to make my life miserable.
Have patience and forgive. That is my advice for you. There is no physical or verbal abuse here. Just an annoying attitude. She has acknowledged that she needs to change her attitude then, so she has to make an effort to change. If you want to see a counselor, don't go to a pastor, go to a trained counselor. Take it easy and when you forgive your wife, try to forget past wrongs too.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by baby124: 5:27pm On May 16, 2017
Cuties1:
I don't have access to my the email I registered with. Try and write what you need to here.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Cuties1: 7:21pm On May 16, 2017
Yes!! I am the wife, u all are talking about. I accept that I have wronged my husband, I accept that I make things go out of proportion before I rectify it but my husband won't accept my apology, he is tired of me apologising over and over again. I want u all commentators to pls help me plead to him on my behalf. Thanks.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 16, 2017
Cuties1:
Yes!! I am the wife, u all are talking about. I accept that I have wronged my husband, I accept that I make things go out of proportion before I rectify it but my husband won't accept my apology, he is tired of me apologising over and over again. I want u all commentators to pls help me plead to him on my behalf. Thanks.

Wow!

Better talk to your family to intercede for you.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by baby124: 7:36pm On May 16, 2017
Cuties1:
What I see is that you lack communication skills and you don't know how to negotiate with your husband. You have to make your thoughts known, and he must consider your opinion too before both of you decide on final decisions. Try to ensure you make him see reasons on why you have a different opinion when you do. Ok? Don't just insist, but explain why. He seems like a good and reasonable guy, though he takes some little things very very seriously.

Don't use sex as a weapon again and since you are at home, try to prepare his breakfast for him ok? Those are the things that matter to him a lot it seems. So just do it to make him happy. He is also trying to make you happy by accommodating your family and getting you the things you need. So you have to also do your part in making him happy. Your husband is trying for a young man so don't lose this guy o, all those guys outside cannot feed themselves so don't go and enter fire ok? You made the decision to marry him, decide to grow and make it work.

Also the matter of your former classmate calling you seems to have pained him the most. Go and tell him the truth and confess what happened. We have told him to forgive. Even if he is angry now, he must forgive and you both have to move on from this issue! Don't do things behind your husband's back that you can't defend or he won't like. You hear? Even with your bad attitude he refused to cheat on you, so just behave yourself.

Also, let your family members go back to your father's house so that you both can have time to be a family, before dealing with extended family. Whether you believe it or not, that can cause crises between a couple and put strains on their relationship and finances.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by baby124: 7:40pm On May 16, 2017
Cuties1:
adviserseeker:

Mr OP. Take your family matter offline and go and forgive. Also apologize to your wife for your unforgetful mind. I know you need the time because you are angry. But please forgive madam.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Allwility: 8:03pm On May 16, 2017
Adviserseeker your wife did not talk to that boy. Take another phone, call your number with it. Allow it to ring all through without picking. Check the call duration, it lasts approximately 43s.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 16, 2017
Prognose:

Hello bro,
So I read through your threads, Wheeew, long story short, you married a tough woman. The summary of it all is that her behaviour and yours are not at par, you married a woman you cannot control unless you change your ways and from what you have said you are not a harsh husband. So there are two options for you. I'm not mentioning the phone saga as she would not have reacted in that way if you were A HARSH kind of man. From all indications she don see you finish. A strange man calls your wife and she couldn't proffer any decent excuse, rather just waved you off like a fly? Not wanting to annoy you any further but like I said, you have two options.

1. Quietly seek a divorce. This is the easy way out. Tell her firmly that you and her are not compatible and you have decided to give her the freedom she has worked so hard for. there is a way a woman respects a man and I'm sorry to say bro, she hasn't been exhibiting it. She doesn't even want to kiss you talk less of have sex with you? Men need love too. Set her free and settle how to take care of your kids. They didn't raise her up well on how to take care of a man.

2. Change your ways. Take your marriage as a do-or-die affair. Realise your honour is at stake. Withdraw all comforts from her when she misbehaves and tell her she will not get those comforts back unless she complies. All men desire sex, sex is important and shouldn't be begged for, especially in marriage. Even if she is not in the mood she can give it to you out of the love she has for you, there is a reason the bible tells the wife not to withhold herself from her husband. She should give you the sex it is not as if you are asking for her kidney. Also when she does not do what you want like preparing your breakfast, refuse to eat until she does so, Don't let her out of the kitchen and you yourself don't leave the house.Put your foot down and see whether heaven will fall. both of you will starve there and not go out until something gives. Authority has to be shown. If she hates you so much why hasn't she sought for a divorce herself? Someone on the other thread said you are just a giver to her and it seems to be true. One baby being taken care of by a sister, a brother (and a nanny) at one time? And she still doesn't have time for you? Reporting to her parents and they don't at least reply your message? You are the one doing them a favour bro, open your eyes and see it. If you want your marriage to work then become harsh and mould her until she decides to run or she changes to suit you.

I endorse this message!

@topic,

I hate reading posts from sissies. adviserseeker, you simply do not have balls. Jeez! No woman, I repeat no lady on earth can fck with me. How da hell would she refuse to kiss you, touch you and even have sex with you. And yet, you are crying and whining like a cry baby. Baba, ignore her totally.. Don't ask for it again.Find a side chick, spend on her and bang her with reckless abandon. Is it that hard to find a side chick? Stop, romancing her ago. You are fueling it by behaving like a sissy.

I have never asked for sex more than once from my wife. You say no with no cogent reason, I will just keep mum and go sort myself out. I nor get time at all. If you say no, I expect you will make up for it some other time, but if you don't, I won't bother at all. Me no get chill oo..I won't even hit or slap you..Nah, it's not in my nature to beat a woman. There are so many ways I discipline my wife without touching her.

Op, you are well-to-do, go and find a side-chick. In fact, rub it in her face and don't ask her for anything again....If she wants to form tough, op, tell her to bring it on and be your guest! What nonsense!
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by adviserseeker: 8:35pm On May 16, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I endorse this message!

@topic,

I hate reading posts from sissies. adviserseeker, you simply do not have balls. Jeez! No woman, I repeat no lady on earth can fck with me. How da hell would she refuse to kiss you, touch you and even have sex with you. And yet, you are crying and whining like a cry baby. Baba, ignore her totally.. Don't ask for it again.Find a side chick, spend on her and bang her with reckless abandon. Is it that hard to find a side chick? Stop, romancing her ago. You are fueling it by behaving like a sissy.

I have never asked for sex more than once from my wife. You say no with no cogent reason, I will just keep mum and go sort myself out. I nor get time at all. If you say no, I expect you will make up for it some other time, but if you don't, I won't bother at all. Me no get chill oo..I won't even hit or slap you..Nah, it's not in my nature to beat a woman. There are so many ways I discipline my wife without touching her.

Op, you are well-to-do, go and find a side-chick. In fact, rub it in her face and don't ask her for anything again....If she wants to form tough, op, tell her to bring it on and be your guest! What nonsense!

This will never happen. I have a daughter and I know whatever I do will affect her future.

My wife has behaved the way a marry woman shouldn't behave and I will be honest, I have contemplated it two times but can't bring myself to it.

My daughter an her future is more important to me especially considering how evil ladies out there can be.

If you know me and my background and what I have gone through, you will understand my stance. And I am far from being a sissy. My family/wife only happen to be my weak point.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by adviserseeker: 8:43pm On May 16, 2017
Prognose:

Hello bro,
So I read through your threads, Wheeew, long story short, you married a tough woman. The summary of it all is that her behaviour and yours are not at par, you married a woman you cannot control unless you change your ways and from what you have said you are not a harsh husband. So there are two options for you. I'm not mentioning the phone saga as she would not have reacted in that way if you were A HARSH kind of man. From all indications she don see you finish. A strange man calls your wife and she couldn't proffer any decent excuse, rather just waved you off like a fly? Not wanting to annoy you any further but like I said, you have two options.

1. Quietly seek a divorce. This is the easy way out. Tell her firmly that you and her are not compatible and you have decided to give her the freedom she has worked so hard for. there is a way a woman respects a man and I'm sorry to say bro, she hasn't been exhibiting it. She doesn't even want to kiss you talk less of have sex with you? Men need love too. Set her free and settle how to take care of your kids. They didn't raise her up well on how to take care of a man.

2. Change your ways. Take your marriage as a do-or-die affair. Realise your honour is at stake. Withdraw all comforts from her when she misbehaves and tell her she will not get those comforts back unless she complies. All men desire sex, sex is important and shouldn't be begged for, especially in marriage. Even if she is not in the mood she can give it to you out of the love she has for you, there is a reason the bible tells the wife not to withhold herself from her husband. She should give you the sex it is not as if you are asking for her kidney. Also when she does not do what you want like preparing your breakfast, refuse to eat until she does so, Don't let her out of the kitchen and you yourself don't leave the house.Put your foot down and see whether heaven will fall. both of you will starve there and not go out until something gives. Authority has to be shown. If she hates you so much why hasn't she sought for a divorce herself? Someone on the other thread said you are just a giver to her and it seems to be true. One baby being taken care of by a sister, a brother (and a nanny) at one time? And she still doesn't have time for you? Reporting to her parents and they don't at least reply your message? You are the one doing them a favour bro, open your eyes and see it. If you want your marriage to work then become harsh and mould her until she decides to run or she changes to suit you.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Cuties1: 8:49pm On May 16, 2017
Lol see a sissy calling another sissy. I see how despirate u are to brag with the little ego u have left cos all has been smashed by madam at home. Lady/boy u better go and settle ur own wahala and leave here with your unfaithful face. Go kneel down like u always do. Mu multiply by 2.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by baby124: 8:53pm On May 16, 2017
Cuties1:
Lol see a sissy calling another sissy. I see how despirate u are to brag with the little ego u have left cos all has been smashed by madam at home. Lady/boy u better go and settle ur own wahala and leave here with your unfaithful face. Go kneel down like u always do. Mu multiply by 2.
You are now fighting that guy over your husband. Madam go and fix your home.
Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 16, 2017
adviserseeker:
This will never happen. I have a daughter and I know whatever I do will affect her future.

My wife has behaved the way a marry woman shouldn't behave and I will be honest, I have contemplated it two times but can't bring myself to it.

My daughter an her future is more important to me especially considering how evil ladies out there can be.

If you know me and my background and what I have gone through, you will understand my stance. And I am far from being a sissy. My family/wife only happen to be my weak point.
Then stop crying here and boring everyone with redundant threads. Be a man and take charge. The fact that you have opened three threads shows how much of a weakling you are. Even feminists like the alpha male trait which is non-existent in you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 16, 2017
lrguru:
Sorry to say this, but Op you are the woman in the house. Begging your wife for sex is the lamest thing any man can do. Fuckkk your wife anywhere man, cos u paid for it. If she refuses, let her be and start talking with some new people especially ladies online. Meet with some and with time u won't be asking her for sx again cos u will be getting it elsewhere. When she realises u no longer asks her for sex, her brain go reset, but if she doesn't change too, continue till u won't even want to have sex with her again, and if possible leave her alone with her misery and spend time outside. Else my guy u will be so frustrated and get HBP. Forget all this women claiming that you are asking for too much sex as if you are not married. Sex everyday is not a crime. Guy enjoy your life and leave happy always and don't let anybody feed u with crap cos u are the man of the house, and not all the time u come online to tell people your problem, cos alot of them here knows nothing. Guy reason.

Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 16, 2017
Tritri:
@Adviserseeker ...

I consider you as ..

Woman Wrapper .

Your wife knows you only TALK but CANT do S. H .I .T

Wealthy/Rich Men dont have Problems Fucking pussy ..In-short getting pussy is the easiest thing for any rich guy...Either wife or GF or Street girls. None of our Business.

Stop Sounding like someone who didn't attend Uni or even Poly.You talk like the last born of your family .

Your wife will one day poison/kill you and claim your properties/biz before you marry new wife Because she seems smart dan you.

Accept that you're Daft.

Sorry for the Insult but you deserve it.
Op is prolly broke as fcck...but forming rich here..

Re: Should I Consider Divorce? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 16, 2017
ade712:
@op

You are too soft for women!!!

Firstly, you need to read a lot about WOMEN. Download e books on how to be an alpha male. Authors like David Deangelo, Robert Green and likes will help you to understand women and POWER a bit.

Again, Niccolo Machiavelli in his book "The Prince" has advised that " to be feared is better than to be loved". He further stressed that what a PRINCE should avoid is to be Hated. You need to read that book to know the consequences of love, fear and hate!

It appears that your wife has unquantified hatred and disregard for you! It is very dangerous for you as a person since you are leaving under the same roof.

If you can afford it, move out.

Be a man and husband. Use punishments, withdrawal of privileges and strong body language to get what you want.

Discard all societal moral standards that is not in your best interest.

Stop Ranting...

A word is enough for the wise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moving To Separate Rooms After Many Years Of Marriage / 7 Things Guys Must Have Before They Get Married / Should A Wife Join Cash And Effort To Build House/business With Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.