Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p (39971 Views)

Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by NovusHomo(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2017
yourexcellency:
These are the real kings of Yorubaland. Where is the Baale of Lagos Island, Rilwan Akiolu? Abi he don jump into lagoon ni?

Area Oba. grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by NovusHomo(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2017
4dor:
They didn't invite Oba Akiolu? grin

Who wants to mingle with a Baale?!He is busy collecting Omo Onile money upandan.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by emmasege: 6:32pm On May 01, 2017
folarinmiles:

What do u call dz one. hawker of onitsha grin
Sorry to disappoint you, am not from the south east. I'm a bonafide son of O'odua, from the very state that hosts the cradle of Yoruba civilization.

Akiolu has lost the little respect he had in Yoruba land by snubbing "Arole O'odua" who is also the "Adimula gbogbo Yoruba".
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by Unstoppable97(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2017
See common sense in maturity claimed by alafin Oyo to Oni ife compared to bro rildwan akinolu onigberaga .@Uns
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by DrKayo: 7:07pm On May 01, 2017
yourexcellency:
These are the real kings of Yorubaland. Where is the Baale of Lagos Island, Rilwan Akiolu? Abi he don jump into lagoon ni?
Maybe recession is affecting him
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 01, 2017
emmasege:
Sorry to disappoint you, am not from the south east. I'm a bonafide son of O'odua, from the very state that hosts the cradle of Yoruba civilization.

Akiolu has lost the little respect he had in Yoruba land by snubbing "Arole O'odua" who is also the "Adimula gbogbo Yoruba".
bonafide my foot. Omoluabi is not by u saying it but with your reactions and utterances

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by Unstoppable97(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
See epitomy of respect demonstrated by eku baba Yeye, to Oni ife compared to that of Bro rildwan akinolu #igberaga1#
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by Thelmerh(f): 7:31pm On May 01, 2017
I once took a drink wit my left hand and I was cautioned not to. dat people dat do dat belong to some sort of cult. I just noticed sometin in d pictures
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by Noblesoul123: 8:08pm On May 01, 2017
folarinmiles:

If u lyk die ontop en matter, na lagoon he go still go dump all ye jewdas

Its so unfortunate that Nigeria is populated by wasted sperm like you.

So, in your bigoted and hate filled mind, everyone is either Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba?

If you must know, am not even from the south.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 01, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Its so unfortunate that Nigeria is populated by wasted sperm like you.

So, in your bigoted and hate filled mind, everyone is either Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba?

If you must know, am not even from the south.

Who cares which shithole u came from.
Wu said u av an identity, I only said u re ending up in d lagoon
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by Misternas89(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2017
jydxclusive:

Meanwhile, our monarch (Olofa) here in Offa is trying. At least, he has a farm (modern poultry farm) where thousands of his people working to feed their family.
Omo olofa mojo omo abisu joruko ijakadi loro offa grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by Noblesoul123: 8:46pm On May 01, 2017
folarinmiles:

Who cares which shithole u came from.
Wu said u av an identity, I only said u re ending up in d lagoon

This neanderthal is still commenting?

E pain am sha.

A word of advice my dear; improve on your command of English.

Then come back for a proper debate.

Unintelligible words like "wu", " av", "re", are the direct results of poor education and abysmal exposure.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 01, 2017
Noblesoul123:

This neanderthal is still commenting?

E pain am sha.

A word of advice my dear; improve on your command of English.

Then come back for a proper debate.

Unintelligible words like "wu", " av", "re", are the direct results of poor education and abysmal exposure.
Only someone that comes from a family of ape believes he has a neanderthal grandfather.
Quintessential mad man
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by olusola200: 9:01pm On May 01, 2017
Where is chief akinolu King of agbero. Egunje Master the lagoon man with large mouth
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by Noblesoul123: 9:02pm On May 01, 2017
folarinmiles:

Only someone that comes from a family of ape believes he has a neanderthal grandfather.
Quintessential mad man

I see that your diction is improving.

That's good.

Who did you consult?

Hon Patrick Obiahagbon?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 01, 2017
Noblesoul123:

I see that your diction is improving.

That's good.

Ho did you consult?

Hon Patrick Obiahagbon?
See idiot. slowpoke oshi
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by paparazzi1987(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2017
yourexcellency:

Points of correction sire..

He is Baale of Idumota

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by akigbemaru: 9:19pm On May 01, 2017
zoba88:
Alaafin of Oyo,Ooni of Ife,Alake, Fuji Maestro K1 the Ultimate and others attended the 50th birthday celebration of the Olu of Ilaro in Ogun state.Check out photos from the ceremony below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/alaafin-of-oyoooni-of-ifeothers-at-50th.html
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by mytym(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2017
danemenike:
The Ooni of Ife is humble man. His demureness is unequalled. However the Ooni must learn to sit on his throne. Over familiarity causes negligence and dereliction. I mean no harm.....thinking aloud

Well said,

But Yorubaland has been in disunity far too long...All these old Kings have deep beefs for one another and don't have the physical valour even if they want peace. It's a great responsibility on the new Ooni considering his age and sanctity of his stool...He has started the reconciliation process and posterity will put his name in the book of brave men...

He needs peace before stability on throne.

I'm a native of Modakeke so you know I'm not writing out of sentiment.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by kuchikau: 10:33pm On May 01, 2017
lazygal:

Who told u its every 28 days?that is not standard u hear ?
educate me.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:52pm On May 01, 2017
yourexcellency:

That man was such a respected man all over the places, But you way nobody is care about your existence come dey talk? WHo is your Father?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by Noblesoul123: 11:20pm On May 01, 2017
folarinmiles:

See idiot. slowpoke oshi

Ooo no!

Just when I taught you were improving, you slipped back into the very gutter that you crawled out from.

Guy, why?

Anyway, its so difficult to change human nature.

Sorry my dear.

At least I tried.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by shinaking: 5:44am On May 02, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Juju eveeywhere.
. We are yorubas you just try us u no go see the next three days because sango go don kill you for us
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by sleuthhound: 8:09am On May 02, 2017
folarinmiles:

Quintessential mad man
lmao, nice one
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by lilytender: 8:39am On May 02, 2017
yourexcellency:

The Baale of Idumota is currently in the hot sun running after and collecting levies from okada men and keke riders.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by iamrealdeji(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2017
the jazz wey dey these monarchs bodies fit invent world fastest rocket. naija,which way??
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p by seguno2: 10:25am On May 02, 2017
Ilaje44:
Monarchs should build schools, healthcare centres, roads for their people right? I believe there's a monarch in the town, city you are living, and you are earning money right? Now, how many percentage of your earnings have you paid into the treasury of that Monarch?

Please check below:

FriendNG:
- How Northern Governors ended Emir, Kano govt. war. Top Governor Ganduje associate recommend his sacking.

- Five Northern Governors persuade Ganduje to drop the idea after the Emir apologized for his conduct.

- The Emir was behaving as if he was independent of the State Government whereas he is an appointee of the Government who is answerable to a Commissioner, not even to the Governor - Said Ganduje

- Emir Sanusi accepted his “faults” after the five governors reminded him that he was an appointee of the governor and his palace was being funded with public funds approved by the Governor.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/northern-govs-broker-peace-between-sanusi-ganduje/195620.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion / Igwe Kenneth Orizu: Why I Abolished Osu Caste System / Son Of Emir Of Daura, Farouk Umar And His Aide (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.