Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! (4209 Views)

Have You Heard About Ntel WAWU SIM? Activate To Get Free 10GB + 500% Data Bonus / What Is Wrong With Ntel? (super Slow From 9am To 1am) #ntel / Ntel: My Worst Internet Service Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ntelassist: 7:38am On May 03, 2017
The two day plan gives u a 48hr access to the ntel network. There must be a confusion/misinformation somewhere. But the system is giving u d right details
iliyande:

grin same thing happened to me... I jejely beg Glo for forgiveness.. And went back to Glo cheesy
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:46am On May 03, 2017
ntelassist:
How much would you be willing to pay for your use per month. From what i see, you do belong to category of heavy user meaning you consume about 300GB monthly. Not on yiur smartphone of course. Question is how much you go like pay for that.

Your competitors plan is 18k /month. If you want to hold onto your heavy users, you have to match or beat that.

From what you see, i have not renewed my subscription .

1 Like

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ProfDavid: 9:54am On May 03, 2017
Gwarinpa, 4th Avenue Abuja
ntelassist:
@ProfDaVID, can u send me your location as well?

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ProfDavid: 9:57am On May 03, 2017
No hard feelings grin
malikalhaj:

Prof did i reply u? i quoted ntelassist not u, plus we are saying the same thing
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by iliyande(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2017
ntelassist:
The two day plan gives u a 48hr access to the ntel network. There must be a confusion/misinformation somewhere. But the system is giving u d right details

I was actually trying to see how ntel will convince me, but was disappointed with the speed I got.... as a talk, ntel sim is dumped somewhere in my room waiting for good testimonies from users.
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by miki2014: 10:25am On May 03, 2017
Ntelassist kindly confirm if the unlimited smartphone night plans are subject to FUP.
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by duwdu: 12:38am On May 04, 2017
honsule:
This Topic was meant to be on PHONE SECTION. Who moved it to Science/Tech?

I was wondering about that as well. But, @honsule, you sure can effect a correction na, no?

P34c3
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by honsule(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2017
duwdu:

I was wondering about that as well. But, @honsule, you sure can effect a correction na, no?

P34c3

Outside my jurisdiction o. A moderator in a section cannot function in another section
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by toluxa1(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2017
ntelassist:

This your night plan sef is crap. You guys deliberate "cut" the connection immediately there is heavy download. Every single day this is what I have been experiencing. I will wake up at 2am to work and I'll have to go back to bed frustrated. Everything will be working fine but once I resume my downloads, everything stops will I restart.
Location is Idu, Abuja (cos that's the question you guys like to use to waste time)
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Singapore1(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2017
toluxa1:

This your night plan sef is crap. You guys deliberate "cut" the connection immediately there is heavy download. Every single day this is what I have been experiencing. I will wake up at 2am to work and I'll have to go back to bed frustrated. Everything will be working fine but once I resume my downloads, everything stops will I restart.
Location is Idu, Abuja (cos that's the question you guys like to use to waste time)
Port to spectranet simple
12.5k for 80gb plus 1-7am free browsing plus 1000# promo
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by toluxa1(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2017
Singapore1:

Port to spectranet simple
12.5k for 80gb plus 1-7am free browsing plus 1000# promo

Is the 1-7am capped?
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Singapore1(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2017
toluxa1:

Is the 1-7am capped?
Yes to, 1.5mb/ secs which is 12mbps
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by toluxa1(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2017
Singapore1:

Yes to, 1.5mb/ secs which is 12mbps

E still dey OK nw. Even NTEL for the past two weeks for me is capped around that. Both day and night I don't get more than 1.5MB/s.

What of data cap in the night? None?
Make I go do that one jare. Buh you sure say na 80GB. I'm seeing 40GB on their site.
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Singapore1(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2017
toluxa1:

E still dey OK nw. Even NTEL for the past two weeks for me is capped around that. Both day and night I don't get more than 1.5MB/s.

What of data cap in the night? None?
Make I go do that one jare. Buh you sure say na 80GB. I'm seeing 40GB on their site.

when you recharge they give you 40 gb extra ..the original plan is

44gb and free night browsing ... but every month they give promo ( they were giving 10gb promo before plus 1k, now it is 40gb plus 1k )
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Singapore1(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2017
here

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by duwdu: 10:26pm On May 06, 2017
Singapore1:
here

This is very pertinent info, thanks. Cute web interface too.

What maximum sustainable speed do you normally attain during daytime?

P34c3
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Singapore1(m): 2:15am On May 07, 2017
duwdu:

This is very pertinent info, thanks. Cute web interface too.

What maximum sustainable speed do you normally attain during daytime?

P34c3

this is midnight speed for free browsing cc toluxa1

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by duwdu: 1:11pm On May 08, 2017
Singapore1:

this is midnight speed for free browsing cc toluxa1

I got and acknowledged that. I was asking what max speed to expect when a normal sub is used during day time, as distinct from night time when the SIM can browse free? (Apologies if I've somehow missed the info earlier.)

P34c3
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by malikalhaj: 3:49pm On May 08, 2017
duwdu:

I got and acknowledged that. I was asking what max seed to expect when a normal sub is used during day time, as distinct from night time when the SIM can browse free? (Apologies if I've somehow missed the info earlier.)

P34c3

Swift does not throttle speed, night or day, image 1 is swift on X1 (it will be faster if u use IDM) during their free 12- 6am, while image 2 is spectranet outside their 1 - 7 am

1 Like

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by tivta(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2017
malikalhaj:

Swift does not throttle speed, night or day, image 1 is swift on X1 (it will be faster if u use IDM) during their free 12- 6am, while image 2 is spectranet outside their 1 - 7 am
only you? Blood of Jesus, please give full details of this plan
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Singapore1(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2017
malikalhaj:

I have that ryse son of Rome... One of the best game I have ever played..
I finished it quickly.. I regretted it.. I had to start from the beginning again cheesy
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by duwdu: 9:05pm On May 08, 2017
malikalhaj:

This is even more pertinent info, thanks.

As there's no throttling on Swift, Spect appears far ahead during day time, with Swift taking the gold during free time browsing, when one can achieve much more, unattended.

With that class of day time speed on Spect, however, one can stream true HD content without buffering. If only Spect would just offer, say, 3MB/s (~24Mb/s - about half of that day time speed) during free night browsing time...

ntel used to not throttle at any time, and was reaching 10-11MB/s (~88Mb/s) on IDM in my zone; then the network just "dabaru'd" everything. Chei.

Hmm.

P34c3
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by toluxa1(m): 12:03am On May 09, 2017
I'm porting to spectranet shaply. This NTEL is crap. When they change I'll be back. I think the NITEL/MTEL curse is still following them. Even their night plan is total nonsense. I can hardly use it especially between 10-1am. If you contact them to complain, like a BOT, they will ask for your location and tell you they'll look into it and the circle continues. I don tire.
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Singapore1(m): 1:03am On May 09, 2017
toluxa1:
I'm porting to spectranet shaply. This NTEL is crap. When they change I'll be back. I think the NITEL/MTEL curse is still following them. Even their night plan is total nonsense. I can hardly use it especially between 10-1am. If you contact them to complain, like a BOT, they will ask for your location and tell you they'll look into it and the circle continues. I don tire.

i now hate anything night plans .. i can not come and be cheating my "sleep" all because i want to download .. thats why i didnt chose SWIFT cos its actually better in my area, buy i always wake up by 5 .. so i use 2 hours to download for free if at all i want to download
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:02am On May 09, 2017
toluxa1:

And then they will send you a text/email saying your problem has been resolved. Dubious customer care management

1 Like

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by malikalhaj: 7:45am On May 09, 2017
to those wanting to port please check network in your area before porting, make sure u have 4 or 5 bars if not u will complain about speed, i actually prefer swift cos even if i need to download at night i can pull over 50 gig between 12-6 but spectranet the maximum i have pulled is 22gig but i always stop b4 6am, before they started throttling their 1-7am tho they were my first choice
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by rawdpiper(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2017
malikalhaj:
to those wanting to port please check network in your area before porting, make sure u have 4 or 5 bars if not u will complain about speed, i actually prefer swift cos even if i need to download at night i can pull over 50 gig between 12-6 but spectranet the maximum i have pulled is 22gig but i always stop b4 6am, before they started throttling their 1-7am tho they were my first choice

What's The Name Of The Swift Plan That And What's The Cost?
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by duwdu: 3:49pm On May 09, 2017
Singapore1:

i now hate anything night plans .. i can not come and be cheating my "sleep" all because i want to download .. thats why i didnt chose SWIFT cos its actually better in my area, buy i always wake up by 5 .. so i use 2 hours to download for free if at all i want to download

In case you're not already aware, IDM can be set up to schedule downloads for any time slots — unattended, if that would aid your decision making process going forward.

P34c3
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by toluxa1(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2017
malikalhaj:

Once it's 7am, does it automatically begin to eat into your normal data? Cos I dey wake late oo. I'll use an app to auto turn on my PC airplane mode if that's the case.
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by malikalhaj: 10:02am On May 12, 2017
toluxa1:

Once it's 7am, does it automatically begin to eat into your normal data?
yes
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by dragnet: 12:23pm On May 12, 2017
ntel thread turn to swift/spectranet chat thread shocked
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by honsule(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2017
i was called today by Ntel C.C that their download speed is back. I told the guy, i wont subscribe until i confirm it to be true. He said they will give me test data for that. That he has forwarded my details to the appropriate quarters for that. Am still waiting.. if i don't get 2mb with Utorrent, i wont subscribe grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By / How To Change Your Facebook Language To Pirate English (pics) / How To Use Whatsapp On PC [laptop] Without Bluestacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.