Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real (13754 Views)

National Assembly: Donald Duke Faults President Buhari’s Presentation Of 2019 Bu / Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo / Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Balkan(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2017
Do u know that all 9 members of RCCG governing council are Yorubas? Do u also know that no Igbo man is a Bishop in the Living Faith church( Winners Chapel)? No Igbo Man is also a superintendent at Deeper Life Bible Church? Do you also know that no Igbo man is also a senior Pastor @ Daystar Christian center? Neither any one @ Kingsway International Christian Center?
The Igbos should know that the Messiah will come from among its people. The disciples of Jesus Christ are Galileans like him, they should stop pumping money into other tribe projects and yet complain about Igbo marginalisation. We should start with what we can control. Go to any church but ensure that part of your tithe and other big donations go to Igbo churches because soon "it will be to your tents oh Israel"
Please send until it gets to all Igbo sons & daughters, because even in heaven, as on earth, there is hierarchy and little segregation.

When you realise how much money that leaves the east every Monday you will realise why Yorubas would not want you to get Biafra.

Have you ever seen a yoruba man read SUN news paper or champion news paper.

How many Yorubas would you find in a church where an Igbo man is the founder.

They hate you to the extent they will not let their houses to you unless there is no choice than to give you the house.

How many Yorubas bank with Fidelity bank or diamond bank.

Your real enemy is known to you yet you look the other way round.

How much have you donated to your home church? Igbo make use of your brain.

The mod will definitely throw this away because they would not want you to know the truth.

Please this message is only for igbo awareness

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by kinngie(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2017
Christianity is now tribal SMH.

Open your own church.

I'm Igbotic but this kind post dey pain my brain.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by boman2014: 3:38pm On May 01, 2017
you guys r really funny.

Small time we would hear that jesus is frm biafra.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Pierocash(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2017
I disagree with ur writeup Op,evn though i believe the issue of no Bishops of igbo tribe in winners chapel and other churches u mentioned bt that has nothing to do abt tribe.
Hw many yorubas are senior pastors in Salvation Ministries,Dunamis,Lords Chosen, Dominion City,Gateway christian center,Christ Embassy etc.
Bishop Ebhoghinme was the most Senior pastor in winners after Bishop David Oyedepo and Bishop Abioye he wasn't a yoruba,so tell me,hw does that mean tribalism?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by meolaniyi(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2017
This is one Nigeria. You guys should remember you are making the money in yoruba land and the money must remain here for the work of God

You can't make your money here and take it to the East. We are not fools. Thank God Yorubas are waking up

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Balkan(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2017
kinngie:
Christianity is now tribal SMH.

Open your own church.

I'm Igbotic but this kind post dey pain my brain.
you are not an Igbo man
The awareness is on

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by citizenY(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2017
Money, Mooney, money, money

Haba

This is getting too much. Be careful what you wish for. So your cudtomers, who buy from you are now your enemies.

How will you feel if there is a campaign to stop buyi g tokunbo spark plugs from your people?

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Balkan(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2017
Pierocash:
I disagree with ur writeup Op,evn though i believe the issue of no Bishops of igbo tribe in winners chapel and other churches u mentioned bt that has nothing to do abt tribe.
Hw many yorubas are senior pastors in Salvation Ministries,Dunamis,Lords Chosen, Dominion City,Gateway christian center,Christ Embassy etc.
Bishop Ebhoghinme was the most Senior pastor in winners after Bishop David Oyedepo and Bishop Abioye he wasn't a yoruba,so tell me,hw does that mean tribalism?
you can hardly see a yoruba man attend churches where you have igbo founders that's why you can get their pastors there.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Balkan(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2017
citizenY:
Money, Mooney, money, money

Haba

This is getting too much. Be careful what you wish for. So your cudtomers, who buy from you are now your enemies.

How will you feel if there is a campaign to stop buyi g tokunbo spark plugs from your people?

as a matter of fact, they will not if they have a choice. That's why you can't see them buy sun newspaper or champion

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Pharaoh9(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2017
boman2014:
you guys r really funny.

Small time we would hear that jesus is frm biafra.

you lack sense

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by citizenY(m): 3:55pm On May 01, 2017
Balkan:
as a matter of fact, they will not if they have a choice. That's why you can't see them buy sun newspaper or champion

Have you ever bought Tibune or Daily Trust? Just curious.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by boman2014: 4:00pm On May 01, 2017
Pharaoh9:

you lack sense
See ur life. nothing u guys knw than to attack people without any meaniful comment.

My guy, make u pack well
Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by ihimiray(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2017
The more i see threads like this the more I see Igbos as idiots,for the records am not a yoruba but from delta state....u guys think so hard with ur anus.. I swear u deserve to be cast away like a leper..... Senseless Balkan

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by omenkaLives(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2017
This has got to be the most disgusting, vile, hateful, appalling and indecent Op I've seen since I joined this forum.

Elements like the op are the bigots that tend to make people call igbos names because while bigots like them are loud, intelligent civil igbos are rather quiet and laid back.

Tribalism itself was just not enough, we have to now view religion from a tribal perspective as well!

Yet these things would call themselves " Christians".

God forbid!

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Balkan(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2017
ihimiray:
The more i see threads like this the more I see Igbos as idiots,for the records am not a yoruba but from delta state....u guys think so hard with ur anus.. I swear u deserve to be cast away like a leper..... Senseless Balkan
the truth is always painful and bitter to hear. The marginalisation is everywhere. Even in the government. However you might be from delta but not Igbo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Greatigbos(f): 4:07pm On May 01, 2017
nonsense

op go and sleep

in as much there is some sense in it, i advice u to quit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Balkan(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
This has got to be the most disgusting, vile, hateful, appalling and indecent Op I've seen since I joined this forum.

Elements like the op are the bigots that tend to make people call igbos names because while bigots like them are loud, intelligent civil igbos are rather quiet and laid back.

Tribalism itself was just not enough, we have to now view religion from a tribal perspective as well!

God forbid!
the truth is bitter. The Igbos are getting aware. That is why they are insisting on Biafra

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by omenkaLives(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2017
ihimiray:
You see what I just said. Exactly the fear I expressed above.

Dude, "Igbos" aren't ANYTHING like the op. Folks like him are the species we refer to as ipob yoot.

They are the subset that bring the name of igbos to disrepute.

Hell, he might not even be igbo! A. Igbo man would never reason like this!

19 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Balkan(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2017
meolaniyi:
This is one Nigeria. You guys should remember you are making the money in yoruba land and the money must remain here for the work of God

You can't make your money here and take it to the East. We are not fools. Thank God Yorubas are waking up
see your sense. We are now aware of your treachery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by ihimiray(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2017
Balkan:
the truth is always painful and bitter to hear. The marginalisation is everywhere. Even in the government. However you might be from delta but not Igbo
Mr man the marginalization u guys cry about is just a fragments ur ur imagination... Act right and people will treat u well... U spoke about a landlord not wanting to give his house to an Igbo Man... Most cases very true but I don't blame dem but the Igbos..when the come for ur house the come like doves but 6 months after getting the apartment they behave like lions.... Disregarding the landlord and causing havoc.... The yorubas are the most accommodating and I really respect them for that,but the Igbos will carry grudge for a thousand years.... See am tired of u people I swear.....u guys need to purge urselfs

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Zebrudaya666: 4:11pm On May 01, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

Dude, "Igbos" aren't ANYTHING like the op. Folks like him are the species we refer to as ipob yoot.

[/s]
shatap nobody takes your useless rant serious again because you're a known chronic igbo hater

Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob
kiss the truth

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Balkan(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2017
omenkaLives:

we no your type. Go and deliver your Benue people from the hands of the fulanis. Your house is on fire and your busy chasing rat.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by schwarzkopf(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2017
Mynd44, seun, obinoscopy, lalasticlala and other mods. Pls throw the op and the senseless post in the dustbin.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by paramakina202: 4:12pm On May 01, 2017
Pierocash:
How many Yorubas worship in those churches?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Zebrudaya666: 4:13pm On May 01, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

God forbid!
[/s]
at least they're better than some shameless elements that supports the fulani herdsmen that is constantly killing their people just because igbos are against fulani herdsmen.

Nonsense!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by ihimiray(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=omenkaLives post=56105372]You see what I just said. Exactly the fear I expressed above.

Hell, he might not even be igbo! A. Igbo man would never reason like this! [/quote. I kinda agree with u..well I do have a lot of Igbos as friends and most don't reason like dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Pavore9: 4:14pm On May 01, 2017
Bringing in tribal sentiments​ in religious organization! angry

In this era of proliferation of churches, anyone is free to go set up his own and make his kinsmen the Bishops and Deacons of the ministry!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by ihimiray(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2017
omenkaLives:

God forbid!
I respect u boss

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by paramakina202: 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
Op sadly Ndigbo are the biggest mugus when it comes to church business dominated by Yorubas.
Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Zebrudaya666: 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
[s]
ihimiray:
[/s]
Mechie eze ule i ebea

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Zebrudaya666: 4:17pm On May 01, 2017
but honestly this thread is unnecessary angry

@op people like you bring bad names to Igbos and our struggle angry

shame

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! / Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace / Building On Weekends & Public-Holidays Banned In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.