Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration (39768 Views)

55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by Daviddson(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2017
And so? And how did this prevent him from sharing billions of dollars for electioneering? This is what some Nigerians are after - padi padi government with nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by Scatterscatter(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2017
Jonathan right now

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by mazimee(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Where is our goblin? Where has Smeagle gone?

Woking from home.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by tyle(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2017
This year's edition is between Minister VS Labour.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by EmekaBlue(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2017
The difference is CLEAR

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by joe4real12: 4:57pm On May 01, 2017
Howmon:
Hurray, it's a vegetative worker's day this year. Mr. Pres is in vegetable mode
No, he is "hale n hearty" - Lai

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by AntiWailer: 4:58pm On May 01, 2017
OVA200:
Manageable old days when Nigeria is been rule neither by Scholar nor by dullard.

Until Nigeria is being rule by age 30 - 50 our chance of ruling Africa again is very slim.

GOD bless my dear country Nigeria.

Kogi State Governor is 41 years.

He is oweing almost 15months salary.

Our problem pass youth or adult.

The whole system is sick.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by bilazego(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2017
Justicemy:
what is dis one sayin
I'm sure you knows what he is saying.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by technicallyrich(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2017
Even though some think there was corruption and buhari is a saint one thing you will remember that there was surplus food then and things were very cheap to the common nigerian.
Sarrki and hunger bad you have received last month bmc crew salary now come and defend your pay master.SLAVE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
Justicemy:

what is dis one sayin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by samx4real(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
What happened to today's worker days pictures?

Abi today no be workers day?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by chibuike65: 5:00pm On May 01, 2017
Where is Buhari ?

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by KKKWHITE(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2017
when the economic situation was okay.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by OVA200(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2017
AntiWailer:

Ok, I hear you then let keep electing over 80 year grandpa and let see if the sick system will get well.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by mikeweezy(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2017
KingsJohnson:
Story grin grin grin grin

That does not stop Goodluck Jonathan from being the most corrupt president in 21st century

and our able sick personify Buhari the most gullible of all time

i pity ur dead expired brain

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by AntiWailer: 5:05pm On May 01, 2017
OVA200:
Ok, I hear you then let keep electing over 80 year grandpa and let see if the sick system will get well.

I did not say that.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 01, 2017
OVA200:
Manageable old days when Nigeria is been rule neither by Scholar nor by dullard.

Until[b]Nigeria is being rule by age 30 - 50 our chance of ruling Africa again is very slim.[/b]

As much as I love ur comment, I still feel like the bolded doesn't sound right.
The youth aren't any different from the old, these days, in terms of greediness.
Until the Almighty provide us with the right person, whether young or old, We re in big MESS

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by OVA200(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2017
AntiWailer:

I did not say that.
Then what are you saying?

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by 2shure: 5:08pm On May 01, 2017
Baiscally.
If i tell u how much i spend on diesel.
Its crazy.
Light is the major cause 2of our fuckin problem
Justicemy:

ode, na only lite be ur problem

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by ivandragon: 5:09pm On May 01, 2017
GEJ made some serious errors.

but he could always be called to order by the masses (in most cases anyway).

but now, we have a regime that doesn't care what the masses think or feel. in fact, you talk too much you get locked up & some billions of dollars would magically appear in your bedroom.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by Alezy(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2017
OVA200:

Until Nigeria is being rule by age 30 - 50 our chance of ruling Africa again is very slim.

FTC for the first time on Nairaland and I dedicate it to all Chelsea fans on our aspiration to be England champion.
I love your first statement (Manageable old days)

Nigerians was just blinded by the under performing GEJ administration. PMB didn't even underperform, his own is Zero.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by KingsJohnson(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2017
mikeweezy:

i pity ur dead expired brain

Cow must you quote me
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by OVA200(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2017
Harbioye:

As much as I love ur comment, I still feel like the bolded doesn't sound right.
The youth aren't any different from the old, these days, in terms of greediness.
Until the Almighty provide us with the right person, whether young or old, We re in big MESS
Am not saying we should not vouch for God's intervention but even when he intervene in the time of the Israelites he used energetic Moses not an old grandpa among them.

We need a very energetic person to be used by God for us too.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by OVA200(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2017
Alezy:
I love your first statement (Manageable old days)

Nigerians was just blinded by the under performing GEJ administration. PMB didn't even underperform, his own is Zero.

Abeg my brother no let PMB vex you. grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by Yugoos: 5:18pm On May 01, 2017
GoldCircle:
this is evil change
serious one o. Na one chance Naija enter
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by mikeweezy(m): 5:22pm On May 01, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Cow must you quote me

yes cos animal like you should not be seen here.....
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 01, 2017
okay.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by tonio2wo: 5:33pm On May 01, 2017
AntiWailer:

He was installed by an 80yr old vulture. (he wasn't even voted in)

What do u expect?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by juman(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2017
Thank God the clueless corrupt man was voted out.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by translux(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2017
See as people fat for last administration but for this present administration people don dry finish with HUNGER

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by pedrilo: 5:47pm On May 01, 2017
they want to force us to accept things the way they are!
we r suppose to have our president speak to us on such occasion!
rubbish administration
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration by KingsJohnson(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2017
mikeweezy:

yes cos animal like you should not be seen here.....

Lol! People dey shaa but i dnt hv to waste

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari / Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative / Buhari Visits Shonekan’s Family In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.