Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. (2055 Views)

How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) / Three Types Of Intelligence. / South Africa: Towards A Recognition Of Muslim Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 01, 2017
There has been a large number of threads recognizing the most beautiful girls on Nairaland but there is little or no thread on the most intelligent(Little or no... reminds me of research purpose of projects in university - it is a format that can be used for a variety of research topics). The sum of my Nairaland posts and topics is not up to 400 so I can only give you two names in the list of the most intelligent that I have come across. You can add yours to the list. Let's go:

(1) Zarzar
(2) kimbra
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 01, 2017
grin grin
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 01, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You must be mentally deficient to be asslicking this lady in such a manner.
Let's even assume I do to her what you claim, it doesn't make me mentally deficient. But it's okay since you just learnt the phrase, kid. Now, don't be a fool - say you're sorry. Were re o!
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by kingofcasting(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2017
cry but,op..

Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 01, 2017
kingofcasting:
cry but,op..
Stale meme.
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Splinz(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2017
solasolasola:
it is a format that can be used for a variety of research topics).

You want to use zarzar and do a research on intelligence? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by SmartchoicesNG: 5:52pm On May 01, 2017
solasolasola:
It's obvious you're a bastard.
I am NOT your father. ......

2 Likes

Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by IamAirforce1: 5:53pm On May 01, 2017
This is why I don't roll with some guys on this forum.

I hate asslicking.

That's why dis girls dey use una play ball.

1 Like

Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by SmartchoicesNG: 5:53pm On May 01, 2017
Splinz:

You want to use zazar and do a research on intelligence? undecided
He's screaming for attention.... Using his 128MB RAM gadget

3 Likes

Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 01, 2017
A wise man once said : "you maybe right but.....................

Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Nne5: 5:55pm On May 01, 2017
I've read some of that zarz.ar girl posts and I must say she's matured.

True talk.

4 Likes

Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Splinz(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

He's screaming for attention.... Using his 128MB RAM gadget

Oh, I see. Then he must be immediately shown the way to the joke section.
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 01, 2017
solasolasola:
There has been a large number of threads recognizing the most beautiful girls on Nairaland but there is little or no thread on the most intelligent(Little or no... reminds me of research purpose of projects in university - it is a format that can be used for a variety of research topics). The sum of my Nairaland posts and topics is not up to 400 so I can only give you a name in the list of the most intelligent that I have come across. You can add yours to the list. Let's go:

(1) Zarzar
where is the rest of the list o
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
where is the rest of the list o
I said I can only come up with a name as the list is one in which others who are willing can add to.
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 01, 2017
Nne5:
I've read some of that zarz.ar girl posts and I must say she's matured.

True talk.
Thanks.
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by marvin902(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2017
my guy you sure say you well

1 Like

Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by CagedSoul: 6:05pm On May 01, 2017
What an intelligent idea! Maybe if we start showing support and some meaningful commendations to the people that contribute to this forum as whole, the growing rate of trolls might reduce. Who doesn't like to be called intelligent. The first person u mentioned is so not on the list, very controversial a girl.
Here's my own list intelligent romancelanders :
T.SOM, Lez.z, Sìn.z,Naija.boy, King.Lekan,King.tom, SM(I think so),there's one particular girl here that's so brilliant, can't recall her username.
PS: Most of em brillant boys and girls don't usually drop comments.. But when they do, u go salute God.
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 01, 2017
solasolasola:
I said I can only come up with a name as the list is one in which others who are willing can add to.
do u have a crush in zarzar
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 01, 2017
solasolasola:
do u have a crush on zarzar
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 01, 2017
let me add, safiaa

1 Like

Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 01, 2017
let me add, 2. safiaa

1 Like

Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is why I don't roll with some guys on this forum.

I hate asslicking.

That's why dis girls dey use una play ball.

So you can actually say something reasonable once in your life undecided
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by kullozone(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2017
Mtcheeew!
You can only come up with one name and you chose that one?
If I curse you now, e go be like say I too wicked.
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by Nne5: 6:13pm On May 01, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Another Muppet
Even the asinine ones have opinions. lmao

1 Like

Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by kullozone(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
do u have a crush in zarzar

No, he has a crush outside her.
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by IamAirforce1: 6:17pm On May 01, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

My nigga cheesy
slimthugchimee2:

My nigga

I've made it clear so many times that I'm not on nairaland to please anyone.

you like my comment, your headache.
you don't like my comment, I got no problem with that.

we all on nairalsnd for reasons..
some just to have fun while some joined for reasons best known to them.

I got no problem with nobody and if things I dey do with my data I bought with my own money dey pain anybody, then I'm sorry they need Jesus.

thanks.
Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by menstrualpad: 6:20pm On May 01, 2017
Nne5:

Even the asinine ones have opinions. lmao
He's obviously right about your description.

2 Likes

Re: A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. by SINZ: 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... / 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing / Your conscience will prick you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.