Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum (898 Views)

Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / Search For Funding For Nigeria Giving Us Hypertension – Okonjo-Iweala Burst / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by Mpele(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
So the little senator from a less third world African nation, is giving the USA seven days to remove his country from the black list!

Its now time for America to send these Nigerians back to where they belong, in Nigeria. South Africa should now be alert! We don't know what these Nigerians are planning in Hillbrow
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by Beaf: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
Go back to your country where Jacob Zuma is marrying his 3rd wife. The leader of your country is a man who believes that having his bath after intercourse with a HIV positive person, washes away the virus. . . And last time I looked, SA had like a third of its population contending with HIV.

Damn! grin grin grin

Who is funny now?

Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by Mpele(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
Wat do U mean funny! Do U think I was trying to be funny!

Go back home & stop terrorising people in their own countries! U smell funny, U speak very loud, U're a typical black baboon from Nigeria. grin grin grin grin

Your people kwo very well that if one Nigerian pulls dat stunt on us, wat will happen to Nigerians and all their smelly black bros!
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by Gbawe: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mpele:

Go back home & stop terrorising people in their own countries! U smell funny, U speak very loud, U're a typical black baboon from Nigeria. grin grin grin grin

Your people kwo very well that if one Nigerian pulls dat stunt on us, wat will happen to Nigerians and all their smelly black bros!

I really struggle to understand what folks like you are doing on a Nigerian forum. Clearly you hate Nigeria and Nigerians. The logical and principled thing to do is to stay away from Nigeria and Nigerians. That you won't do that is an indication of something else. To take time to join a Nigerian forum and then spew garbage against your hosts also indicates that you , and others like you , have serious issues.

I am not a member of any South African forum and doubt I ever will be. This is not because I have no regard for SA. It is because they are no more important to me than any other world nation. I am too focused as an individual and too fulfilled/engaged as a Nigerian to be spending time on the forum of other countries. Many of us are here daily facing the issues tht concern our nation. I would suggest you and your ilk do the same. Face your issues and leave Nigerians to face their problems . Your constant presence here simply means you are obsessed with Nigerians and that you don't actually believe what you write. You are driven by something else you will not confess to.
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by Mpele(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
hey dude! don't get so worked up hey! is the truth about U too much to handle! Your people hav invaded our country like flies! So I guese we won't be invading Nigeria, so why don't we invade it online grin grin grin
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by JNdupu: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
I think the man has displayed his true colors with his emphasis on black this, black that.  Probably some drug-addled boer tramp totally disenfranchised because his rascist world has been turned upside down.

Please don't feed the tramp-troll.  He will quietly go back to the pig sty he bedded down in yesterday and dream of the glorious days of apartheid.

Mpele:

Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by Beaf: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mpele:

You sound really foolish. Like someone with an empty life who wants to fill that void with a sick obsession with Nigeria; you have psychological issues.
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
Racism,apartheid,jealousy flows in the blood of an average s.african.remember when they killed dube thinking he was a nigerian.i laughed in vernacular seeing such comments coming from s.africans.later they will start canvassing for a united state of africa when they cant even defend a blacky like them
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by Mpele(m): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
ROLFMAO! Jealous of Nigerians, U gotta be kiddin me! How would we canvass for a United States of Africa, while we were the first African country to reject the idea! surely we don't want to be one thing with U!
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by Gbawe: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mpele:

hey dude! don't get so worked up hey! is the truth about U too much to handle! Your people hav invaded our country like flies! So I guese we won't be invading Nigeria, so why don't we invade it online grin grin grin

Don't you mean the lies insecure and xenophobic folks like you , with inferiority complex,  bandy around to make yourselves feel better about your inadequacies?
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by deor03(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mpele:

So the li[b]ttle senator from a less third world African nation, is giving the USA seven days[/b] to remove his country from the black list!

Hey Bro,

This is exactly what sets up apart from other Africans.  We dare to dare.

This is the reason so many Africans, hate ,love and WILL never understand us. They are just simple obsessed about anything NIGERIA.

Ride on , it is a familiar Psychology trait from other Africans
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by netpro(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mpele:

Go back home & stop terrorising people in their own countries! U smell funny, U speak very loud, U're a typical black baboon from Nigeria.

Mr S.A, in as much as I will like you to retain you Freedom of Speech here, I will not like you to over step your dance steps. Nigeria may have challenges but you have no audacity to pour insults. Express yourself but no insults on my country, ok.
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by ChapelleS: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2010
Why didn't they award Zuma's picture the best of 2009? The man who washes HIV off with a bath.Useless ingrate apartheid animals!
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
Chei na wa o.if no be wetin happen,south africans cum dey talk like say they get levels.i will never have anything to do with that country due to their "un" african attitude .haters
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by ogajim(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
Nigerians are BUILT to be DOMINANT so it's easy to see why this guy is pissed off at Nigerians coming to SA and dominating it like the NATIVES would have loved to do.

Dude's probably too DRUNK or DRUGGED out to be any useful besides the occasional internet connection to rant.
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
can someone do mpele a favor and ban him?
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by Onlytruth(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
It pains me to see a South African pouring invectives on Nigerians but I don't blame him much. Nigeria is not a country to be proud of going by historical and current information. The most foolish thing Nigeria did in her entire history was to help liberate the barbaric and i.di.otic South African blacks. Those people should have been left under the reign of Shaka Zulu or whites.

For Mpele, here is an interesting information about your country:

According to a survey for the period 1998–2000 compiled by the United Nations, South Africa was ranked first for ra.pes per capita.[8] It is estimated that a woman born in South Africa has a greater chance of being ra.ped than learning how to read.[9] One in three of the 4,000 women questioned by the Community of Information, Empowerment and Transparency said they had been ra.ped in the past year.[9] More than 25 per cent of South African men questioned in a survey published by the Medical Research Council (MRC) in June 2009 admitted to ra.pi.ng someone; of those, nearly half said they had ra.p.ed more than one person.[10][11] Three out of four who admitted ra.pe [/b]attacked for the first time during their teens.[10]

[b]South Africa has some of the highest incidences of child and baby ra.pe in the world
.[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa

Mpele, go and address the war you declared on your women first before coming here to remind us of our stupidity in freeing you from a deserved subjugation. Idi.ot angry
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by revolt(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mpele is just seekn attenshun 4rm u all. if u guys were so smart and had managed your resources well nigerians wnt be there takin all your jobs and every other business. The truth be told you guys are only good rapists drug addicts(obviously you guys buy from my brothers dealing there wise enough not to use their merchandize) and murder as your kinsmen wasted lucky dube. We are not scared of competition so we in out to get what we want. Why are you guys scared of coming to compete in nigeria. Inferior complexed dude whyt wannabe. get off this forum human beings are brain storming
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by grafikdon: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
Please my people, I implore you to cut Mpele some slack. I understand his agony. He was a hard core racist oyibo man in his past life in SA. God wanted to give him a chance to redeem his atrocities by sending him back to earth as a "half-n*i-gger". This way he'd feel the pain and atone for his transgressions against  blacks in SA. Somewhere down the line, perhaps by omission or commission, the memories of his past life were not erased. This apparently led to the escalation of Mpele's racial antagonism.

He's been trying to identify with some hate mongering oyibo supremacist; a move that has not yielded any fruitful result. It sucks when you are convinced you are a hawk and the hawks believe you are a raccoon.

He gave up on suicide  long ago for fear of God pulling another stunt and sending him back as a full blooded Nigerian from Ajuwon.
Re: Rolfmao! Little Nigeria Giving The Usa An Ultimatum by naijaway(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mpele, You seem to be disrespecting Naija a lot and not speaking honestly. Oh well, I don't blame you because in your mind you think the real south africans (afrikans) will be leaving anytime soon while you forgot that this was a situation they solved way back by cutting many of ur days on earth systematically. Mpele, I can tell you that they are there to stay. I admire SA's infrastructure only and I bet u do too, just with the same outsider view as me.

(1) (Reply)

Doomsday Scenerio- Jonathan Might Decide To Run Come 2011 / Wonder British-nigerian Twins Enter High School / Mass Arrest As Police Foil Another Round Of Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.