Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! (1751 Views)

Ladies: Before You Spread Your Legs / Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! by BigSarah(f): 6:25am On May 02, 2017
1) IF YOU'VE GOT SOME UGLY LOOKING PANTIES
if the pata fine for face like the one in the pic den nothin wrong.na the ugly looking pata i go suggest a lady to hang for baffroom window .
IF your PANT IS PRETTY SPREAD IT OUTSIDE
IF IT HAS those BROWN PATCHES SPREAD IT IN your ROOM.
i know some chicks dare not spread
thier pant outside even after washing it with hypo
2) Lunatics can make away with them
Pants spread outside?
Seems some ladies haven't had the experience of a lunatic carting away their pant!
3) Spiritual reasons
if you live in a house of different personalites,tribes,religion,people not family related to you it is advisable to spread your undies inside your house for security reason. Because anything can happen
4) Unique Pregnancy
LOL, dis reminds me of my close friend who mastu*rbates a lot those days...one day when he finished he just grab one pant from the rope used it to clean p*enis..Later da sister wey get pant carry belle, da pikin cum resemble dis boy like die...He no tel anybody na only me he tel

Read Complete Post Here;
http://unilagmbok..co.ke/2017/05/ladies-why-it-bad-idea-to-spread-your.html?m=1
Re: Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! by Nobody: 6:32am On May 02, 2017
grin

That #4 caught my eyes grin grin

The guy was juz so nasty...but i hope he got some good genes tho undecided otherwise that baby is juz a mess like his father lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! by kingphilip(m): 6:35am On May 02, 2017
Some bloggers and lies to get views competes with one of Nigeria's minister

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! by Nobody: 6:36am On May 02, 2017
Number 4 is so stupid.
Re: Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! by dingbang(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2017
It depends on the environment.. I know in a female hostel, ladies spread their lives on d rope.. So..

But when it comes to a mixed environment, they hide it in their toilets which are very harmful..

Now let me be a jerk

We all know girls wear pants until they are torn.. grin.. Some have gstrings.. Even all these righteous girls.. Yes.. So why would dey want to spread it outside for people like dingbang to come and say hmmm..

But what can I say, we Nigerians are judgemental people..
Re: Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! by BigSarah(f): 9:34am On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
It depends on the environment.. I know in a female hostel, ladies spread their lives on d rope.. So..

But when it comes to a mixed environment, they hide it in their toilets which are very harmful..

Now let me be a jerk

We all know girls wear pants until they are torn.. grin.. Some have gstrings.. Even all these righteous girls.. Yes.. So why would dey want to spread it outside for people like dingbang to come and say hmmm..

So you can stare at panties
Re: Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! by BigSarah(f): 9:34am On May 02, 2017
MissCuppy:
Number 4 is so stupid.
I know a guy prolly he can erupt on your panties
Re: Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! by dingbang(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

So you can stare at panties
u wan find my trouble shey? No try me
Re: Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! by BigSarah(f): 12:54pm On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
tongue
dingbang:
Re: Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! by dingbang(m): 12:57pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:
tongue
oya where u dey base?
Re: Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! by Adieza(m): 1:58pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:
1) IF YOU'VE GOT SOME UGLY LOOKING PANTIES
if the pata fine for face like the one in the pic den nothin wrong.na the ugly looking pata i go suggest a lady to hang for baffroom window .
IF your PANT IS PRETTY SPREAD IT OUTSIDE
IF IT HAS those BROWN PATCHES SPREAD IT IN your ROOM.
i know some chicks dare not spread
thier pant outside even after washing it with hypo
2) Lunatics can make away with them
Pants spread outside?
Seems some ladies haven't had the experience of a lunatic carting away their pant!
3) Spiritual reasons
if you live in a house of different personalites,tribes,religion,people not family related to you it is advisable to spread your undies inside your house for security reason. Because anything can happen
4) Unique Pregnancy
LOL, dis reminds me of my close friend who mastu*rbates a lot those days...one day when he finished he just grab one pant from the rope used it to clean p*enis..Later da sister wey get pant carry belle, da pikin cum resemble dis boy like die...He no tel anybody na only me he tel

Read Complete Post Here;
http://unilagmbok..co.ke/2017/05/ladies-why-it-bad-idea-to-spread-your.html?m=1

Immorality on ur mind, Through ur profile, I have read, It better you give your life to Jesus, Do It now, So you wont regret, Is around for you now. Cheers, Shalom.
Re: Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 14, 2017
dingbang:

Now let me be a jerk

It works like a hierarchy. Love making pants are special and sexy. Work and going out pants are comfortable and pretty. Indoors all day pant are comfortable. Period pants are comfortable and faded. grin and in some cases, torn.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! by vanida6: 4:28pm On May 14, 2017
uhmm
Re: Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! by olamitiwale(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls In The WEST. / Fear Any Lady That Drink Alomo Bitters Or Guinness / Air Force1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.