Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) (22674 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari / Saraki, Dogara, Obasanjo Absent At Independence Day Rally / Nigerian Workers Boo Chris Ngige At Workers' Day Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by BreezyCB(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
That guy doing Waka to that police be like,
Iyalaya e, koni daa fun e,aye e de ma baje Lowo mi loni

2 Likes

Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by CXLVII: 9:45am On May 02, 2017
UgwuKristian:
The best thing Buhari can do for this country now is for him to die, cheesy grin cheesy

And you re sure you won't die before him?
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by kennieG(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2017
Revolution loading.....

2 Likes

Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by sou1p1an0(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari should handover to Osinbajo cool
sam mummy koor! tot pple wud hav learnt not to carry polithiefians matter on their head...afta wot politicians did to us d last tym, its unfortunate dat some have not still become wise. they say 'once beaten twice shy' but i dont think people lyk u wud learn
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by WhereIsBuhari: 9:47am On May 02, 2017
A president that can't address his workers is that one a president?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by pinkguy(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2017
Lol why is d police man trying to run? He had this e done happen look on his face, anyway this what they are good at

1 Like

Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Lepkacious: 9:50am On May 02, 2017
dainformant:
This is the moment angry workers disrupted the rally at the Eagle Square in Abuja to mark this year’s May Day yesterday as thousands of unionists demanded that President Muhammadu Buhari “must address the suffering workers.”

The drama in Abuja started, when the Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige, failed to appear in person to address the workers, but said he would only deliver President Buhari’s message to them.

The workers, who claimed to have been deceived on many occasions by Ngige, approached the podium and disallowed further proceedings, warning that they would only listen to the president they voted for in 2015, especially as he had promised to help cushion the sufferings of millions of Nigerian workers.

The unfortunate event, threw the dignitaries, including the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara and the representative of the Senate President, into confusion. They were later shielded and rescued out of the venue by security men.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-moment-angry-workers-nearly.html
lol
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by airminem(f): 9:52am On May 02, 2017
What is this? smh
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:53am On May 02, 2017
Everyone is angry in naija

1 Like

Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 02, 2017
The rise of an oppressed proletariat against an overly oppressive bourgeoisie. Bound to happen in a clime such as this.
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 02, 2017
kennieG:
Revolution loading.....
I hope. I'm bloody fed up with this perverse system.
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On May 02, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On May 02, 2017
A man that were elected as president to have giving their usual political speeches to the workers is nowhere to be found.

There was a clueless president named Buhari.

I blame Nigeria youths under 40 years of age that are fear of being the president.

For allowing old people that can't even see very well to take over positions meant for youths/graduates.

There is no president in Nigeria to hold accountable, whereby every appointees in the villa are making themselves president. They are issuing irrelevant statements every now and then.

Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 02, 2017
It can happen

Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Timiblanko(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2017
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Kenchukky(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Human nature, the aggreived attacking the innocent is not warrant, the police is also a worker. This nature of attacking paul when peter the errer is not within our reach is too common. I feel sorry for the worker and the police.
Then he should not shield anybody. Police men are eye service workers. In sane countries, police will arrest a stupid politician.
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Mrfred43(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2017
i dnt understand, is the police the cause of hardship in this country?
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Dmec(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
I was expecting to see crowd struggling with the police

Failed bloggers!
Did you read the headline? The writer said nearly attacked.
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by lytech1(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Human nature, the aggreived attacking the innocent is not warrant, the police is also a worker. This nature of attacking paul when peter the errer is not within our reach is too common. I feel sorry for the worker and the police.
i support the workers beating that goat(policeman)
they are the instrument this politifians are using against the masses.
They are not part of us
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by wacoj(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2017
U see Buhari govt?
Sabi we talk am say na wuruwuru dem wan do us?

WEY MR PRESIDENT?

Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by achieverme(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2017
bounty007:

Osibanjo ke..

make military kuku take over..
because e no go easy for naija..and Osibanjo join.

Military hasn't taken over and they are already beating up civilians in the street. By the time they take over, they will collect your wife and rape her on the street while you look on. Stop commenting like a myopic fool.
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by ussy09(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2017
Rubbish Nigerians with selfish interest, all these staffs protesting are actually after their increments, I wonder when government workers will protest on what will benefit the nation at large e.g roads, hospitals, light etc
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Unimaginable123: 11:48am On May 02, 2017
BrutalJab:
They should have manhandled them.
Why exactly?
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by kingsman66(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2017
Nigerian youth be like....... the body is willing but the soul is weak...............
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Deyemith: 11:53am On May 02, 2017
YES, the day is coming
AceRoyal:
I have a dream......
that one day the bushmeat will catch the hunter!
the oppressed will oppress their oppressors!
the well protected will be well prosecuted!
Winter is coming!

The revolution and political evolution is just beginning to ignite, soon it'll be a ranging infano that'll consume all bad leaders.A phenomenon that will break, reshape or completely destroy our nation and it's political landscape

An so it begins...... tongue.
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 02, 2017
achieverme:

Military hasn't taken over and they are already beating up civilians in the street. By the time they take over, they will collect your wife and rape her on the street while you look on. Stop commenting like a myopic fool.

like say your brain gone sour..

no mention to insult me..
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Ajewealth123(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2017
APCREP:

What's Dis,how do u expect me to understand

Can every body speak youroba like u

Afonja
it was meant for intelligent people not brain dead bigot

1 Like

Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by achieverme(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2017
bounty007:

like say your brain gone sour..

no mention to insult me..

You still haven't disprove the fact that you comment like a myopic fool
Re: Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) by Naniyoung: 4:45pm On May 02, 2017
obbax:
This occurs when you refuse to direct your anger to the right source.... Weak Nigerian workers should learn from South Africa grin grin grin grin grin
No; dey shud rada ask Ukrain!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Jos, Plateau State For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria / Judges Boycott Courts In Abuja To Protest Arrest Of Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.