Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) (39674 Views)

Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu At The Burial Of Ozua Okoye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:19pm On May 02, 2017
technicallyrich:
These woman is so so fine. but their love story is so classic just like romeo and juliet.imagine. datin and getting married to your best friend daughter.
Anyway no woman of today. Wodnt have Ojukwu is from one of the richest families in ss and se.
OJUKWU even in death you are a. Legend.i respect you.
While awo wife is as ugly as a rat.and I. Pray. What awo encountered will never be our poition.

The last time i check Igbo are use to eating Yoruba left over, Ojukwu eat FFK left over and when the kasala burst the man just die of heart attack haha
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Foxxybrown: 2:21pm On May 02, 2017
Spadelicious:

Is this not the same Nike Oshinowo pictured with her husband ( former) below not so long ago? She can be consoling herself with heavily edited pictures and filters, plus Tower high heels to make up for her lack of height. Both women are night and day by comparison. Bianca is almost 6ft tall while Nike is 5 feet 2 inches tall.

Please Nike Oshinowo is not the epitome of a fine Yoruba woman, in fact she reminds me of Kemi Adeosun, min. Of finance, but is just too ridiculous to compare her to Bianca Ojukwu. In fact is surprising that she won Miss Nigeria contest because she does not have the physique and looks ordinary. There are many other yoruba women finer than her. Let's call a spade a spade

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Avatarone: 2:26pm On May 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

The last time i check Igbo are use to eating Yoruba left over, Ojukwu eat FFK left over and when the kasala burst the man just die of heart attack haha

Bros, ISTANDWITHBUHARI, Is clear you have a Bianca Obsession judging by all your posts. Na serious problem ooo. The thing dey pain you no be small....
You need one of these.....

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

The same way I served in the west and your men were sucking and rimming my anus any how.i. Asked y and they say that I'm very clean unlike yoruba girls that smell like shit.
And for the yorubas guys to touch me,they must first tell me that. They are cowardly before I. Allow them.one Femi just to touch me while he was on heat told me plainly that he was my slave forever.and also fulani slave.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by ipobbigot7: 3:32pm On May 02, 2017
FFK your food don land o.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by ipobbigot7: 3:50pm On May 02, 2017
technicallyrich:

The same way I served in the west and your men were sucking and rimming my anus any how.i. Asked y and they say that I'm very clean unlike yoruba girls that smell like shit.
And for the yorubas guys to touch me,they must first tell me that. They are cowardly before I. Allow them.one Femi just to touch me while he was on heat told me plainly that he was my slave forever.and also fulani slave.

Just see the trash you posted in the name of tribal bigotry.

Let me analyze your post for you.

1. That Yoruba men were licking and ramming your ass and Vijay anyhow shows that you are an ashawo (This is common among your people anyway, they leads the prostitution trade In Nigeria).

2. They were telling you all you need to hear because they realize how cheap you are. I can as well call myself a dog just to have access to your unguided cheap hole.

3. But to cap it all, you remain a Yoruba chop remain to any Igbo man that will marry you.

kiss

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by maruzia: 4:06pm On May 02, 2017
Foxxybrown:

Please Nike Oshinowo is not the epitome of a fine Yoruba woman, in fact she reminds me of Kemi Adeosun, min. Of finance, but is just too ridiculous to compare her to Bianca Ojukwu. In fact is surprising that she won Miss Nigeria contest because she does not have the physique and looks ordinary. There are many other yoruba women finer than her. Let's call a spade a spade

Even myself, I come wonder how this girl come take become Miss Naija. She no fine at alllll. Even as she dey edit her photo, Bianca dey fine pass am .she look too local abeg

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by teddy001: 4:43pm On May 02, 2017
mana123:

Comparing Nike Oshinowo to Bianca Ojukwu is like comparing chalk and cheese. Nike is just 'there', jor.
Haba! How can? Nike could only win Miss Nigeria whereas Bianca Ojukwu won at least 4 major contests. I can't even imagine how she became Miss Nigeria when there are so many other better looking girls than her here in Lagos. Upon that she is height challenged. No room for comparison here. It's like comparing Okwu hills to Mount Everest.Is not matter of breast display

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 02, 2017
teddy001:

Haba! How can? Nike could only win Miss Nigeria whereas Bianca Ojukwu won at least 4 major contests. I can't even imagine how she became Miss Nigeria when there are so many other better looking girls than her here in Lagos. Upon that she is height challenged. No room for comparison here. It's like comparing Okwu hills to Mount Everest.Is not matter of breast display
Is not by light skin o. Upon this Bianca pic is a studio pic Nike still looks better.Its so obvious abeg nothing to compare here.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by teddy001: 5:02pm On May 02, 2017
No be so, bro. I have seen this Bianca live at the palms shopping centre and she is breathtaking and arrests attention . Nike is short and pretty unremarkable.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2017
Alezy:
why is the colour of her face different from her hands?

she's fine though

You heard of water color?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Alezy(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2017
bejeria101:

You heard of water color?
lolz, no be small water colour

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by christopherozo: 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Kai this Bianca Na mammy water

Mammywater no be small. Ever elegant.asampete!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by vantage001: 5:28pm On May 02, 2017
no be only nike na nigga. See as she be . Only a blind man, a tribalist or an idiott will say nike has half the beauty of that ojukwu's damsel.
But on a serious note though, yorubas are facially challenged. Both the men and women.
Of all the ethnicities in the south, the yorubas rank the very least in anything relating to physical beauty.
Look at the woman they are portraying as one of the most beautiful women in yorubaland, looking average as fucck.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:46pm On May 02, 2017
Wow, charming woman
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:56pm On May 02, 2017

Bros, ISTANDWITHBUHARI, Is clear you have a Bianca Obsession judging by all your posts. Na serious problem ooo. The thing dey pain you no be small....
You need one of these.....
LOL why he go pain me when it's a use and dump toy hahaha...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:21pm On May 02, 2017
technicallyrich:

What? That's shows you are street girl who everybody has touches and saw your unclothedness mogbe oo..

Even if it's ordinary 2 Yoruba guys you cae will end like that of Bianca as you have been used and dumb by them..

I can come out tomorrow tell the world i don fuc.k you with proof of describing how your pus.sy is and describe some private part of your body..

But can you come out tomorrow and say that Yoruba guy don fuc.k me?

hahaha What a loose girl and you have once become yourba slave now has those guys have ride you like a horse..

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by moupe: 7:31pm On May 02, 2017
@ ISTANDWITHBUHARI

TOO MANY PSYCHOS ON NL. YOU ARE CLEARLY ONE OF THEM......
THIS ONE MUST HAVE RUN OUT OF HIS MEDICATION OR
HIGH ON OSHOGBO WEED
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by usamali(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2017
AnanseK:

But his manhood lives na.

Plus FFK manhood = 2 manhood

hahaha hahaha ha u no well ooh
indeed his manhood lives
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by fanficgirl(f): 5:01am On May 03, 2017
Henryyy:

Hohoho better than in what planet?Be like say the thing pain una pass as i dey think grin grin Ndo calm down sisi. Whenever beauty is mentioned you just take the backseat and let yoruba and fulani teach una. No be by chestbeating or light skin. Ciao babe hate less its not good for yo health.
Igbo women are very pretty though
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by fanficgirl(f): 5:04am On May 03, 2017
Henryyy:

Is not by light skin o. Upon this Bianca pic is a studio pic Nike still looks better.Its so obvious abeg nothing to compare here.
Bianca is a lot prettier than Nike. I'VE seen prettier Yoruba women in church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) / NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.