Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar (34366 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock / Uche Secondus Visits Babangida With PDP NWC Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by adeowo84(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2017
the meeting before the meeting...watch out!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by SINZ: 10:31am On May 02, 2017
CplusJason:
grin grin grin
Shederach
Meschack and
Abednego.

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by Lilimax(f): 10:31am On May 02, 2017
Abeg, what was the outcome of the meeting? When are they handing over to Osibanjo? embarassed Buhari is currently incapacitated. Let all those evil Cabals die by fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by phkka1(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2017
Nnamdi to replace Buhari. Igbo presidency in the making.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by Micah360(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2017
see dem faces
Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 10:31am On May 02, 2017
Men dem cool

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by Wadasco(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2017
djlawex02:
Interesting days ahead. The 3 cabals vs The Aso Rock cabals.
close up ambassador
Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by bigfather(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2017
chie8:
Here is a photo of IBB,Obasanjo and Abdulsalami Abubakar.I am not 100% sure if the photo was taken yesterday after a crucial meeting between the trio.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/photo-of-ibb-with-obasanjo-abdulsalami.html

The 3 MUSKETEERS ! Awon Badoo Sneh !

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by nkemjacob2(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2017
Dis re three men who turn Nigeria d way dey re now.

They gave us useless constitution.
They re the highest looters in the country. (dezeini, tinubu, GEJ, fashola etc.) re learning compare to what these men has done.

Yet if peradventure dey had a home call. U c Nigerians and FG calling them Heros Nigeria has ever had.

Useless country.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by labanji(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2017
Omg!
Babaginda now on wheels and bodily shrinked
Nothing last for ever
Attitude still remains the best legacy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by Tamakay(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2017
The 3 wise men. IBB emanciate oo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by bigfather(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2017
goodforsomthing:
hmmmmmm

Abeg gimme expoo make i chop naa.....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by olasaad(f): 10:34am On May 02, 2017
Eaya the one time Maradona General can not even walk on his own again. Such is life and lesson to other who are still healthy and believe they will continue to destroy Nigeria.

God is watching all of you and you shall all be judged in this life before facing the most high judgment.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by JideAmuGiaka: 10:35am On May 02, 2017
CplusJason:
grin grin grin

Shederach

Meschack and

Abednego.

Na lie.

They are the present day

Herod

Pharaoh and

Nebuchadnezar
Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by CXLVII: 10:35am On May 02, 2017
Cmoyor:
Let All civil and Public Servants start working from Home.. since the change has started with The President!!!

Did u have breakfast this morning?
Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by CardinalReinz: 10:35am On May 02, 2017
Hope dis isn't going to be anoda military take over.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by CardinalReinz: 10:36am On May 02, 2017
Hope dis isn't going to be anoda military take over.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by networkrecharg: 10:36am On May 02, 2017
mexxmoney:
Aro Meta!!!!!!

Aroo meta Sheree... Bad Badoo badess

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by networkrecharg: 10:38am On May 02, 2017
Criticize001:
What's Babangida holding?

Walking aid
Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by signz: 10:41am On May 02, 2017
Fellow Nigerians these are the Principalities and powers.

Then Buhari's illness is very serious.

Maybe they're now shopping for a VP from north with 2019 elections in mind ofcourse.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by chigo003(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2017
Babangida the SAP fraudster: Buhari's case is not good at all

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by dadexcel: 10:43am On May 02, 2017
NinaArsenal:
Una wehdone ooo.
............. It appears that you and Arsenal fan like me... Hope your not planning on porting like me too... Cos those guys keep frustrating life out of you....
Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by 1009ja: 10:43am On May 02, 2017
They think the own us. We don't blame them. After stealing us to almost extinction, they have the audacity to be parading themselves in semblance of relevance.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by enemyofprogress: 10:45am On May 02, 2017
ibb no fit walk again, no wonder they tooked the meeting to his house
Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by enemyofprogress: 10:46am On May 02, 2017
olasaad:
Eaya the one time Maradona General can not even work on his own again. Such is life and lesson to other who are still healthy and believe they will continue to destroy Nigeria.

God is watching all of you and you shall all be judged in this life before facing the most high judgment.
is it work or WALK? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by NinaArsenal(f): 10:51am On May 02, 2017
dadexcel:
............. It appears that you and Arsenal fan like me... Hope your not planning on porting like me too... Cos those guys keep frustrating life out of you....
Lol, am not gonna leave Arsenal ooo. I love that club till eternity. Abeg no port ooo. Let's keep the family moving.
Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by lakeside30: 10:52am On May 02, 2017
from the picture, does it mean IBB cant walk, he is being aided by a machine? Or are my eyes deceiving me?
Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by biggy26: 10:54am On May 02, 2017
Nigeria has had it with these men. We indeed need deliverance and fresh air from these finished men!
Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by Osanoghodua1: 10:56am On May 02, 2017
Did you notice the evil genius has emaciated?
more so he can't work without support.
I pray God have mercy on him.

They are discussing possible regime change to avoid civil war. Since the Cabal have hijacked the system, who then will be Head of state?

Their plan is dead on arrival. For PMB not to have worshiped in the Mosque last Friday sends a very strong signal that things have critically fallen apart. I pray PMB Survies the hit he brought upon himself.

Fact: PMB spiritually ceased to be president of Nigeria the very day he supported Palestinians against the nation of Israel in Quater/when he unleaded THE Fulani against the church.

Don't put your mind in it again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner / Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa / Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.