Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar (34365 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock / Uche Secondus Visits Babangida With PDP NWC Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by Palado(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2017
Hope u r not planning a coup in Aso rock... these are the cabals of Aso rock
Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by mechanics(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2017
you are absolutely right, they discussed about the ailing health of our president, I hope they don't have sinister agenda o
Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by Slimpotter(m): 11:03pm On May 02, 2017
eleojo23:
If whatever they discussed did not include telling Buhari to resign in peace, then their meeting is useless.

Shebi that Abdulsalami was among those who persuaded GEJ to handover peaceful?
He should go and advice Bubu to resign peacefully and not cause us any further harm with his invalidity.
Igala brother.... I'm disappointed, I expected better
Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by Siscooh: 11:40pm On May 02, 2017
Criticize001:
What's Babangida holding?
Oyibo Waka stick.
Re: Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar by 8kingz(m): 8:34pm On May 03, 2017
ihatesycophant:
I was to applaud you but seen your English construction, it gives me headache. You're part of the rot in the system. Were you not taught that 'this' is used for singular verb and 'these' is used for plural verb? If a sentence involve three persons, you use 'these', if one person, you use 'this'. Again, it should've been 'if they never existed' and not "if they never exist" Also, it's 'where' and not "were".
Mr. man, these are the three people defining your economic and political life.
Did u get the me message?... shikena.I am a Yoruba man not an English man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) / Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.