Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? (38294 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos / How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by EyeBeeK(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2017
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 03, 2017
I seriously don't know what I would do if my husband cheats on me... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 10, 2017
tollahni:
I seriously don't know what I would do if my husband cheats on me... embarassed embarassed embarassed

You will smile and suffer. You will berate other women for leaving their unfaithful abusive husbands. You will go to one baba or pastor to curse the women who "stole" your husband. It is the Nigerian way. wink
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2017
tollahni:
Lol... Are you married? Just pray he doesn't get entangled in this popular trend lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 7:37am On May 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Are you married? Just pray he doesn't get entangled in this popular trend lipsrsealed

Yeah I'm married
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 7:38am On May 15, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You will smile and suffer. You will berate other women for leaving their unfaithful abusive husbands. You will go to one baba or pastor to curse the women who "stole" your husband. It is the Nigerian way. wink

I won't do all that
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2017
tollahni:

Yeah I'm married
how long? You are a Nigerian?
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
how long? You are a Nigerian?

6 years...im Nigerian
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2017
tollahni:

6 years...im Nigerian
nice... If you haven't caught him since then , I dont think he is cheating on you.. are you on bbm? Can we be friends of Ireland?
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
nice... If you haven't caught him since then , I dont think he is cheating on you.. are you on bbm? Can we be friends of Ireland?
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2017
tollahni:

Okay.....
I just saw it... I have added you just now... Please you can take it off...
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Fkforyou(m): 7:28am On May 16, 2017
Cos it's exciting to sample different chics, the thought of our wives going crazy over it/us is exciting. undecided

It keeps her on her toes.... grin
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2017
Fkforyou:
Cos it's exciting to sample different chics, the thought of our wives going crazy over it/us is exciting. undecided

It keeps her on her toes.... grin
hahahhaha bad guy. But what if it's the other way round. A single dude with big divk tearing deep into her lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Fkforyou(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha bad guy. But what if it's the other way round. A single dude with big divk tearing deep into her lipsrsealed

I think this question is meant for ladies... undecided

You only asked of why men cheat and I gave you my opinion smiley
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2017
Fkforyou:

I think this question is meant for ladies... undecided

You only asked of why men cheat and I gave you my opinion smiley
and I now ask with regards to your question That what if it's the woman that cheats just the way you support men to cheat cheesy
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Fkforyou(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2017
SmellingAnus:
and I now ask with regards to your question That what if it's the woman that cheats just the way you support men to cheat cheesy

I never supported men now, I just gave a reason. undecided

I won't bring myself to the level where she isn't scared to cheat on me wink

Having said all this, I can be quite romantic, I can be committed to just one girl if she is worth it or deserves it. cool
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2017
Fkforyou:

I never supported men now, I just gave a reason. undecided

I won't bring myself to the level where she isn't scared to cheat on me wink

Having said all this, I can be quite romantic, I can be committed to just one girl if she is worth it or deserves it. cool
hahahhah have you ever found any girl that is worth being faithful to grin
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Fkforyou(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhah have you ever found any girl that is worth being faithful to grin

Yes, it was a beautiful experience.. smiley

But I won't try it again... angry angry ...Atleast for now... undecided
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2017
Fkforyou:

Yes, it was a beautiful experience.. smiley

But I won't try it again... angry angry ...Atleast for now... undecided
hahaaha why? grin
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Candy86(f): 12:06am On May 17, 2017
I rather for my husband to cheat and treat me right than be a KILLER. In America either the African American husband cheat or a killer. Be great full in all things I be like in Nigeria well I would say African women complain to much. They should be great full to have a working husband that comes home after work or never leave them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2017
Candy86:
I rather for my husband to cheat and treat me right than be a KILLER. In America either the African American husband cheat or a killer. Be great full in all things I be like in Nigeria well I would say African women complain to much. They should be great full to have a working husband that comes home after work or never leave them.
Lol.. interesting opinion considering the fact that it's probably coming from a female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) / Backing Baby Vs Baby Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.