Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies (4978 Views)

'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus / Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by MXrep: 10:57am On May 02, 2017
Facebook user from the north called Aliyu Hashim said so

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by ellagabs(f): 11:01am On May 02, 2017
na so una go start d war com run go abroad livin d inocent almajiri to die in vain...

Nonsense angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by angeltolly(f): 11:03am On May 02, 2017
Who is this one

12 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by niggaman(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2017
the guy go good for target practice

8 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by joe4real12: 11:15am On May 02, 2017
This coward would hide if he sees ordinary protest. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by adeowo84(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2017
God pass you...and u will be among the first casualty in Jesus name!

13 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by MhissBelva(f): 11:25am On May 02, 2017
adeowo84:

Amen

13 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by MhissBelva(f): 11:26am On May 02, 2017
Any small thing na war..useless somebody

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by koladebrainiac(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2017
nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by Nobody: 11:42am On May 02, 2017
aithink u know we are not sleeping down here too.....
just say make i remind am

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by easzypeaszy(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2017
We r also ready to die fr ur idiotic n problematic race to cut off from nigeria...useless set of ppl.

10 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by Marvel1206: 11:43am On May 02, 2017
Useless thing. Babbler

No be by force to speak english

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by wristbangle: 11:49am On May 02, 2017
adeowo84:

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by tinsel: 11:50am On May 02, 2017
Ithink Igbos in the North will have serious problem if anything happens to Buhari. They will have to problem the igbo youths. I have never seen where an igbo man will wish death even to his enemies the way our youths are behaving. It is our culture to sympathize with your worst enemy in time of death.
I have warned my relatives in kano to just put there ears on the ground and be careful.
What our youths are doing rejoicing over another"s sickness and even wishing him death is an eyesore.
I think it is time we think again.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by EmeeNaka: 11:51am On May 02, 2017
Buhari should just die let's see what the Northern Muslims can do.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by OreMI22: 11:53am On May 02, 2017
MXrep:

The type of coward that will run when it comes to it.

God please let Buhari DIE so this man can come for war. grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by Nobody: 11:54am On May 02, 2017
Maybe that the hope of imperialists who poisoned Buhari in London.

Let us not fall into their trap.

Osinbajo and Saraki are imperialist implants in the government.

Patriotic Nigerians need to intervene and ensure that should PMB exit, Nigeria is not destroyed by the duo of Osinbajo and Saraki.
Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by OreMI22: 11:55am On May 02, 2017
tinsel:
Ithink Igbos in the North will have serious problem if anything happens to Buhari. They will have to problem the igbo youths. I have never seen where an igbo man will wish death even to his enemies the way our youths are behaving. It is our culture to sympathize with your worst enemy in time of death.
I have warned my relatives in kano to just put there ears on the ground and be careful.
What our youths are doing rejoicing over another"s sickness and even wishing him death is an eyesore.

I don't think the Hausa/Fulani people in Onitsha,Asaba, Aba,Okigwe, PH etc will have any problems at all.

Lets watch and see. grin grin grin grin

This is Naigera.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by Jaabioro(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2017
You dey crazy if Buhari die, and there is no war you're a fool.. DSS and Nigeria police should arrest this slowpoke... Who are you threatening..

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by SalamRushdie: 11:57am On May 02, 2017
Now the Yorubas will face the same treachery they and the north gave Jonathan....Karma is a bitch

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by Notasyouthink: 11:58am On May 02, 2017
nigerians no go see this hate speech now if na kanu or any Igbo person talk am una go begin shout "kill am, bring the head" madridguy, Ipobexposed, omenkalives, sarrki, ngeneukwunu and other abobakus should come to this thread.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by subtlemee(f): 12:00pm On May 02, 2017
What makes him think we are not also ready for their war? So intimidating us with threat of war will make us go look for a second life to give to Buhari? He's reasoning like his herd I don't blame him,this is why good education is good

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by swagagolic01(m): 12:01pm On May 02, 2017
They should only fight with the AfonjAs nd leave d ss nd SE..... ntn concern us

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by criminalmindz: 12:02pm On May 02, 2017
Hahahaha. The rams and cows don enter one chance they've been scammed when fayose did that newspaper publication ,they. Attacked him . Now tell me who is laughing now. Power has been taken again from the north , Hahahahaha

7 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by Biafman: 12:15pm On May 02, 2017
All Biafrans should take that idiot serious. He is exhibiting the mindset of most northerners. They simply can't take the scam that SW has once again perpetuated on them, (Remember OBJ and Yar'adua and now Tinubu and Buhari) and they are ready to vent their anger towards Biafrans who's land is from where their parasitic behind gets their free oil money from.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by Biafman: 12:17pm On May 02, 2017
tinsel:
You Yoruba lame idiot should just shut up your mouth. Igbo wanna be afonja.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by orisa37: 12:21pm On May 02, 2017
[quote author=MXrep post=56128843]Facebook user from the north called Aliyu Hashim said so[/quote

Aliyu Hashim didn't vote for Buhari. He is now a Bokoharam Prisoner in IDP Camp and a silly Idiot.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by evilyoruba: 12:49pm On May 02, 2017
Why is it that when you say the truth as it against the yorubas...the mods will ban you and delete your post? But you say any anything demeaning against Igbo the mods will even take your post to front page.... Why is this forum so particular in demeaning Igbo and anything about Igbo? What have Igbo people done against seun and his people? Why are yorubas so out against Igbo interest? Whoever is this seun, you will surely pay for your evil wickedness against people who has done nothing against you and your people... Why are your people evil and wicked.... What a diabolical people... Tufikwaa

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by paBuhari(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2017
MXrep:
Op the real question is, are amala and ewedu afonja muslims ready for their lord and saviours death. grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by kindklemz(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2017
subtlemee:
What makes him think we are not also ready for their war? So intimidating us with threat of war will make us go look for a second life to give to Buhari? He's reasoning like his herd I don't blame him,this is why good education is good

Educated and exposed people don't reason and talk like this either.
Same train that carry you two.
Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by Blue3k(m): 1:12pm On May 02, 2017
War with who Allah? These are guys are clowns.

All these social networks and these computers

Got these niggas walking round like they some shooters

Rowdy Rebel

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For War If Buhari Dies by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 02, 2017
Prophet buhari (pbuh) should please not kick the bucket, yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) / FG, NNPC, Industry Players Intensify Efforts To Increase Domestic Gas Supply / How The US Is Plotting To Destroy Nigeria - Lai Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.